As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FGCI #ad
Super Gloss Clear Epoxy Resin 2 Part Self Leveling, Art Resin, Epoxy, 0.5 GL & Hardener 0.5 GL & 3 1qt Cup Bundle, SUPERCLEAR Coat Epoxy Resin Kit, Epoxy Resin Table DIY, 1 Gallon #adFGCI #ad
- Perfect for pouring epoxy on wood & the highest quality clear epoxy resin for bar tops! we are the original manufacturer, and we've been in this business for over 60 years! 100% made in the usA! 30 Minute Epoxy Cure Time Between Epoxy Coats! Includes 1/2 Gallon Base Resin, 1/2 Gallon Curing Agent & 3 1 Quart Plastic Measuring Cups! The perfect ultra crystal clear 2 part epoxy resin countertops diy kit! ideal for epoxy resin wood tables, all epoxy table ideas & even as a great Epoxy Floor Kit! Works amazingly with metallic epoxy pigment! mixes flawlessly With Epoxy Resin Color Pigments & Creates A Superb Colored Epoxy For Wood! Excellent for colored epoxy resin wood filler applications, Or As A Clear Epoxy Resin Wood Filler & Filling Large Voids In Wood With Epoxy! Simple pourable epoxy! easy, self leveling epoxy.
2. Vital Coat VC #ad
5 Gal Pail, Vital Coat V-200 Quick Cure Two Part Acrylic-Epoxy Clear Satin Concrete Masonry and Stone Sealer #adVital Coat VC #ad
- Provides excellent barrier system to protect against salt damage. Environmentally friendly, non-toxic and nonflammable. Reduces chemical reactions that break down concrete. Helps to prevent freeze or thaw damage. Environmentally friendly, non-toxic and nonflammable.
|Brand||Vital Coat VC #ad|
3. PC Products #ad
1oz Double Syringe, Clear 70147, PC Products PC-Clear Epoxy Adhesive Liquid #adPC Products #ad
- Forms tough bond for durability. Continuous service temperature range from -20 to +200 degrees F. When mixed it turns opaque initially then clear to full cure to blend in with bonded material.
Provides work time of approximately 4 minutes, cure time for function of 1 hour, and full cure time of 24 hours. Clear epoxy adhesive liquid bonds wood, glass, metal, ceramic, concrete, and fabric.
4. Gorilla #ad
Clear, 5 Minute Set, Pack of 1, Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy, .85 Ounce Syringe #adGorilla #ad
- 5 minute set; Plenty of repositioning time for the perfect fit. Best for tough repairs requiring a durable bond, gap-filling and solvent resistance. Strong, permanent, fast and gap-filling; Great for multiple surface applications.
Easy-to-use syringe; separate barrels of resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses. Dries clear; Ideal for clean, easy finishing.
5. PC Products #ad
Off White 10112, Two-Part Marine Grade, 1oz Applicator Syringe, PC-Products PC-11 Epoxy Adhesive Paste #adPC Products #ad
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with a temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range -20 to +200 degrees F. Two-part marine epoxy adhesive paste bonds materials in dry, wet, and underwater environments.
Resists mild acids, fuel oil, caustics, detergents, gasoline, and fresh and salt water. High-tack paste can be used in vertical and overhead applications. Bonds many materials, including fiberglass, many metals, ceramic, glass, concrete, and rubber.
6. Loctite #ad
Syringe, Loctite Epoxy Quick Set, 25 ml #adLoctite #ad
- Double syringe design: conveniently dispenses two-part formula resin and hardener in equal amounts to produce a tough, rigid, high-strength bond. Permanent repairs: strong epoxy adhesive dries clear and repairs large or multi-piece projects with a permanent bond after only one application.
It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching, and can be sanded and drilled. Fast and easy: high-speed epoxy sets in just 5 minutes for quick repairs and fully cures in 24 hours. Resilient: does not shrink and is resistant to humidity and water, most common solvents, and has high impact resistance and can be sanded and drilled.
Can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap filling, surface repairs and laminating.
Loctite epoxy quick Set does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. Great for bonding metal, fiberglass, china, tile, glass, many rigid plastics, wood, ceramic, concrete and stone. Available in a convenient dual syringe which delivers equal parts of both components every time. Multi-purpose: versatile epoxy can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials like tile, tools, pipes, metal, wood, and glass to repair machinery, ceramic, and more.
|Manufacturer||Henkel Corporation #ad|
7. Loctite #ad
1, Syringe, 0.85 fl oz, Loctite Epoxy Marine #adLoctite #ad
- Fast and easy: unique formula sets in just 2 hours and fully cures in 24 hours. Versatile use: cures to a white finish ideal for repairing PVC, concrete, brass and galvanized pipes and bonds to metal, ceramic, glass, fiberglass, copper, wood and certain rigid plastics.
Bonds wet surfaces: permanent epoxy can be applied and cured underwater and ideal for projects requiring high bonding strength on surfaces exposed to water immersion.
Waterproof and resilient: does not shrink and is highly resistant to water, solvents, and large impacts and can be easily sanded or machined. Double syringe applicator: conveniently dispenses two-part formula resin and hardener in equal amounts to produce a tough, rigid, high-strength bond.
8. Rust-Oleum #ad
Clear, Rust-Oleum 292514 EpoxyShield Premium Floor Coating Kit #adRust-Oleum #ad
- On painted surfaces, 250 sq. Heavy duty coating is walk ready in 24 hours, vehicle ready in 72 hours and comes in an easy to use burst pouch that reduces waste. Low odor, low voc formula is ideal for use on interior coated or bare concrete surfaces including garages, basements, workshops and more.
High-gloss protective finish provides a show room quality floor that lasts. Ft. Ft. On bare concrete. Two part, durability, 100% solids epoxy coating provides excellent adhesion, chemical resistance and resists hot tire pick up. Each kit covers up to 500 sq.
9. Loctite #ad
Loctite Epoxy Heavy Duty Pro Hardener 4 fl oz/Resin 4 fl oz, Total Contents 8 fl oz 236 ml. #adLoctite #ad
- Fast and easy: high-speed epoxy sets in just 5 minutes for quick repairs and fully cures in 24 hours. Multi-purpose: versatile epoxy can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials like tile, ceramic, and glass or as a filler for gap filling, wood, metal, surface repairs and laminating.
Resilient: does not shrink and is resistant to humidity and water, and has high impact resistance and can be sanded, drilled, most common solvents, and painted.
Heavy duty: high-strength adhesive for use on a wide range of materials for a permanent bond after only one application. Two-part adhesive: includes epoxy resin and hardener and when mixed in equal volumes produces a tough, rigid, high-strength bond.