As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grip #ad
Grip Thread Pitch Gauge MM & SAE Markings #adGrip #ad
- Measures drill bits from 1/16” to 1/2”. Folds away for easy storage. Heavy duty gauge steel. Use to provide the correct size drill bit, or to size fastener to determine what bit should to use.
2. Thread Checker #ad
Original Version SWTC-26, Nut & Bolt Thread Checker Inch & Metric #adThread Checker #ad
- The individual gauges rotate freely on the wire cable for fast thread verification. Each size has a nut and bolt checker on the same gauge. 26 male/female gauges - 14 inch & 12 metric.
Wire cable with loop for convenient hanging. Thread sizes are permanently stamped onto each gauge inch in red, metric in white. Inch gauges are clear zinc plated, metric gauges are black oxide.
|Brand||Thread Checker #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thread Checker #ad|
3. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W8655 Thread Pitch Gauge Set SAE/Mm #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Used to determining thread per inch/cm on screws, bolts or in a Tapped holes. Quality construction for a long life and accurate readings. Common thread angle, 60 DEG. Combination thread pitch gauge, includes 28 standard and 24 metric thread gauges.
Metric gauge: 025 to 6. 0 threads per cm. Both sae and metric conveniently divided in one metal holder, stop hunting for the correct one. Sae gauge: 4 to 62 threads per inch.
4. Marine Bolt Supply #ad
Length & Thread Pitch Green, Bolt & Screw Gauge Standard & Metric Coarse & Fine Diameter, Marine Bolt Supply Nut #adMarine Bolt Supply #ad
- This gauge has "MarineBoltSupply" printed on the back. For use with standard or Metric, Lengths & Thread Pitches. Top quality nut, coarse & fine diameters, bolt & Screw Gauge.
5. Jacks Screw Co. #ad
2 Pieces, INCH & Metric Bolt Gauge with Thread Pitch Gauge L Gauge #adJacks Screw Co. #ad
- Pack of 2 - 1 inch l-gauge white and 1 Metric L-Gauge Yellow. Measure length - inch - 3" and 9" Ruler, Metric - 75mm to 230mm Ruler. Check diamter - metric - Checks Diameters From 4mm to 20mm.
Check diamter - inch - checks Diameters from 1/4" to 1". Check pitch - inch - thread pitch on Side of Gauge, Metric - Thread Pitch On Side of Gauge.
6. Thread Checker #ad
Nut and Bolt Thread Checker Complete SAE/Inch and Metric Set Packs #adThread Checker #ad
- 23 of the most common saE and 21 of the most common metric sizes, see description. Thread sizes are permanently stamped on each gauge. Each included size has a nut and bolt checker on the same gauge.
7. Walfront #ad
51pcs Thread Pitch Gauge SAE Stainless Steel Screw Pitch Measuring Tool America SAE51pcs #adWalfront #ad
- Well made: the toothed edges are sharply defined and the numbers are stamped and easy to read. Material and surface finishing: made of stainless steel and processed with chrome finish, it combines high strength, elegant appearance.
Thick poly bag protection： each contained in a thick plastic bag which will protect the pitch gauge from water and stain.
Function: accurately measures internal and external screw threads with thread blades of varied size. Most importantly, good resilience, it won't get rusted easily and owns long lasting durability. Easy to use: designed with a hole on each end, from where you press the tooth gauge, you can easily rotate the thread blades.
8. Stainless Town #ad
Stainlesstown Nut Bolt Thread Gauge Red #adStainless Town #ad
- Measures fractional bolts from size #4 to 1" up to 7" long. Made of very durable 1/4" thick hard plastic. Measures diameter, thread pitch & length of nuts, bolts & screws. 1/4" thick x 8-3/4" long x 3-3/8 Wide Color: Red. Measures metric bolts & screws from size 3mm to 22mm.
9. Utoolmart #ad
Utoolmart Thread Gauge Pitch Cutting Gages Measuring Tool 51Pcs America SAE Type 58Pcs Metric 60° Whitworth 55° #adUtoolmart #ad
- Elastic adjustment bolts at both ends for easy use. Material: stainless steel; size: metric 60° Whitworth - 55° / America SAE Type. The thread gauge is used to measure the pitch of the threads and provide the correct size of the drill bit, or size fasteners to determine which drill bit should be used.
Whitworth size: 4g, 6g, 26g, 7g, 36g, 12g, 14g, 13g, 32g, 10g, 19g, 8g, 40g, 11g, 5g, 9g, 22g, 18g, 4-1/2g, 24g, 48g, 25g, 30g, 28g, 60g, 20g, 16g, 62G. Metric sizemm: 025, 1. 0, 1. 5, 045, 05, 04, 06, 03, 4. 0, 3. 5, 07, 3. 0, 08, 5. 0, 5. 5, 1. 75, 035, 1.