As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 49-22-8510 Right Angle Drill Attachment Kit #adMilwaukee #ad
- For cordless 2. 4- to 18-volt drills; up to 235-inch-pounds of torque; allows work in tight spots. The product is durable. The product is easy to use. Durable all-metal housing and steel gears.
Only 2 inches wide for working in tight spots; 5-year warranty. The product is manufactured in Taiwan. 1/4-inch hex right-angle drill/driver attachment; accepts standard 1/4-inch hex shank bits.
2. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 48-32-2390 Shockwave Right Angle Adapter #adMilwaukee #ad
- Optimized internal Shockzone absorbs peak torque and prevents breaking. Custom alloy76 Steel engineered for extended life. For use with 1/4" Hex Shank Accessories. 1. 4" slim profile for tight access. Features a magnet to retain bits.
3. DEWALT #ad
Impact Ready DWARA120, DEWALT Right Angle Attachment #adDEWALT #ad
- Includes 1 right angle attachment. Best-in-class performance and accessibility, with 1. 5-in front-to-back design. Magnetism for Fastener retention. Engineered for use in impact drivers, allowing users to drill or drive.
4. Milwaukee #ad
Tool only, Milwaukee 2615-20 Cordless M18 Right Angle Drill #adMilwaukee #ad
- Tool only, battery not included. The product is manufactured in China. Extended multi-position handle provides convenience and versatility. Built-in led's illuminates work surface and indicate clutch out.
The product is easy to use. Eleven settings and drill mode for complete control in fastening applications. The product is durable. Head length great for working in tight spaces, 3/8-inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck.
5. DEWALT #ad
Flex Shaft, DEWALT Right Angle Attachment, 12-Inch DWARAFS #adDEWALT #ad
- Rapid load quick bit changes. True 90 degree right angle head for versatility. Fasteners supported by magnet for 100% alignment. Flexible shaft reaches nearly any space.
6. Milwaukee #ad
Bare Tool, 3/4 In, Milwaukee 2415-20 M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Right Angle Drill, Medium #adMilwaukee #ad
- The product is manufactured in China. Built-in leds illuminate the work surface and indicates when clutch is out. Features 3/8-inch single-sleeve ratcheting chuck for maximum versatility and grip.
Electronic clutch with 11 settings plus drill mode for complete control. The product is easy to use. An extended paddle switch allows for controlled use in multiple positions. The product is durable. The on-board fuel gauge displays remaining run-time on the M12 lithium-ion battery pack.
7. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 48-06-2871 Right Angle Drive Unit Attachment for Milwaukee Drills 0234-6 and 0244-1 Only #adMilwaukee #ad
- 120-volt operation. The product is manufactured in China. Right angle attachment allows you to work comfortably and conveniently with your hand parallel to your work surface.
The product is durable. All ball and roller bearings; 2-wire quick-lock cord. Features trigger speed control with reversing switch. Backed by 5-year limited warranty. The product is easy to use.
8. AUTOTOOLHOME #ad
AUTOTOOLHOME 105 Degree Right Angle Driver Drilling and Driving Power Screwdriver Drill Attachment Adapter with 1/4-inch Hex Quick Change Drive and Magnetic Bit Socket #adAUTOTOOLHOME #ad
- Strong bulid-in magnetic socket holds standard hex drilling and drive bits, max torque: 10n/m. 105 degree right angle head, extends the power of a cordless screwdriver, extends the power of a cordless screwdriver. Extends power of cordless screwdrivers-100 in/lbs. Right angle driver made of chrome vanadium steel, anti rust.
Torque, designs for tight spaces, avoid falling. 105° designs for tight spaces, 400 RPM. 105°angle extension 1/4inch 6mm hex drill bit screwdriver socket holder adaptor, 1/4 inch hex drive shaft is quick change compatible and fits most power drill, manual wrench and driver chucks, rechargeable drill, Magnetic 1/4 inch hex socket accepts and holds standard drill and driver bits.1
105 degrees angle extension, in which you use when you have hard places to get to, 360 degree adjustable thumb flange. It can connect hand drill and manual wrench.
The function head is equipped with a locking and magnetic device, to ensure that the sleeve does not fall. Built-in strong magnet for good holding power, accepts all 1/4" standard hexagon shank bits. Apply to all electric drill and socket wrench, which allows to reach unreachable or tight spaces. Durable die cast body with 3 ball bearings for long life. Warranty: we believe in our products there for we offer a 60 day money back guarantee along with a 12 month replacement warranty for this high quality product.
9. ARES #ad
ARES 70790 | Right Angle Driver | Max Torque of 504 in/lbs | For Use with 18 Volt or 2,000 RPM Drills | Features Quick Release | Easily Swap Out 1/4-inch Drive Bits #adARES #ad
- Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. Item specifications: the ares right angle driver is can be used with 1/4-inch drive bits, is made for impact-grade applications, and works with drills up to 18 Volts or 2, 000 RPM.
You are backed by our Performance Assurance 3-Year Warranty. If you have any issues with your aRES Right Angle Driver, replacement, parts, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, or refund. Design considerations: this right angle driver features a true 90-degree head and can exert maximum torque of 504 in/lbs.
The end of the handle also unscrews, so you can store a bit inside for added convenience. Thanks to the quick release function, it's easy to change out bits and move between jobs more quickly while the adjustable support handle adds stability and versatility to this handy driver.
Application: this driver makes it easy to use your favorite drill in tight, install bolts, or remove screws, hard to reach places at odd angles you wouldn't normally be able to reach. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization. Whether you need to drill holes, the ARES Right Angle Driver will help you save time and money and get the job done faster.