As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kidde #ad
Kidde Nighthawk Plug-In AC/DC Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector with Digital Display KN-COPP-3 #adKidde #ad
- However, these alarms are equipped with 9 volt battery backup – the 9 volt battery is to supply short term back-up during a power outage. Ten years after the initial power up, this alarm will “beep” two times every 30 seconds to indicate that it is time to replace the alarm.
Led operation – blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation. Humidity range-5%-95% relative humidity RH.
Power source: 120vac. Note: this co alarm is not battery operated. Peak level button – displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged. Test button functions – Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm. Temperature range-40˚f 4. 4˚c to 100˚f 37. 8˚c.
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
2. Kidde #ad
Kidde 21008873 Monoxide Alarm #adKidde #ad
- Peak level memory displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset. Led's - green led for normal operation, red led for alarm. Digital display - displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing.
Battery safeguard makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries in the unit. Temperature range 40˚F 4. 4˚c to 100˚f 37. 8˚c. Sensor: Electrochemical.
Shows co level in PPM parts per million. Tests co alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm. Low battery signal alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced.
Test/reset button - tests unit’s electronic circuitry & horn and resets the unit during alarm. Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change. Slide-out battery Door Cover gives immediate access to batteries. Battery operated - provides best protection during power outages. Provides peace of mind against the silent killer and a digital display.
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
3. Kidde #ad
Kidde 21026043 Battery-OperatedNot Hardwired Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Warning KN-COSM-BA #adKidde #ad
- Note : the date printed on the item is manufacturing date, not the expiration date. Test/reset button and leds – tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement. Refer to the pdf attached below in Technical Specification for Manual.
Audio alarm: 85 db at 10 feet. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive. Voice announcements - hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms with “hush mode activated” and “hush mode cancelled” voice announcement.
If the alarm had detected a co level of 100ppm or higher, the unit will announce “CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED” to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/ Reset button is pressed. Temperature Range:40˚F 4.
4˚c to 100˚f 37. 8˚c. Voltage volts:4. 5. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition. The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed. Alarm announces “fire!” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected. Battery - provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur.
|Manufacturer||Kidde Safety #ad|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
4. Kidde #ad
Kidde 21007267 Nighthawk Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Battery Operated with Digital Display | Model KN-Copp-B-LS #adKidde #ad
- Battery lockout system deters covering battery compartment without installation of batteries. Digital display shows co level in PPM parts per million and updates digital reading every 15 seconds.
Battery operated 3 AAs included to provide protection during power outages. Backlit display to help see the CO level reading in the dark. Peak level memory displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset.
|Warranty||Seven Year Limited Warranty|
5. Kidde #ad
Interconnectable | Model KN-COB-IC, Kidde 21006406 Hardwire Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Battery Backup #adKidde #ad
- Temperature range-40˚f 4˚c to 100˚F 38˚C. Quick connect –Installs quickly with snap-on harness. Battery pull tab – Eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh.
It is not designed to detect smoke, fire, or any other gas. Important: this carbon monoxide alarm is designed to detect carbon monoxide from ANY source of combustion. Test/reset - tests co alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
Caution: kidde fyrnetics/lifesaver/Kidde/Nighthawk/Pyrene alarms and accessories can only be interconnected with other Kidde alarms and accessories. Sealed to protect sensor from contaminants prior to installation. Sealed cover –reduces nuisance alarms. Alkaline battery backup – for continuous protection in case of power failure.
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
6. Kidde #ad
Kidde AC Plug-in Carbon Monoxide and Explosive Gas Detector Alarm | Nighthawk Sensor Technology | Model # KN-COEG-3 #adKidde #ad
- Battery backup 9 volt battery included. Two alarms in one detects carbon monoxide and explosive gas. Kidde’s carbon monoxide alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories UL, an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards.
Digital display - Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. Digital display and peak level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset.
Sounder alarm – the kn-coeg-3 offers a loud 85-decibel pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem.
Peak level memory - Recalls the highest CO concentration detected. Protects you and your family from two deadly threats: carbon monoxide and explosive gas. Test/reset button - tests unit’s electronic circuitry operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm. Three convenient mounting options.
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
7. Kidde #ad
Kidde Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Voice Warning | Hardwired w/Battery Backup | Interconnectable | Model # KN-COSM-IBA #adKidde #ad
- Flashes once per second during alarm to indicate initiating alarm. Test-reset button tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement. Red led-when a dangerous level of smoke or carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flash. Works with existing smoke and combination smoke and CO mounting brackets.
Flashes once every 16 seconds to indicate smoke or CO previously detected. Battery safeguard ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries. Combined carbon monoxide and smoke alarm, a single unit can be installed where previously two were needed. Combined carbon monoxide and smoke alarm, a single unit can be installed where previously two were needed.
Flashes once every 60 seconds to indicate battery only mode. Ionization sensor technology-ideal for detecting fast flaming and other types of fires, est Button Functions: – Tests the unit for proper operation - Peak Level memory - Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm.
Meets safety standards set by Underwriters Laboratories UL and interconnects with other KN-COSM-IBA models. Flashes every 2 seconds while the alarm is in HUSHTM mode. Test-reset button tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement. Front loading battery Door-Replace the backup batteries without disconnecting from mounting bracket. Smart interconnect-interconnects up to 24 kidde devices of which 18 can be initiating, Battery Backup 2-AA batteries included-Provides protection during power outages.
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
8. Kidde #ad
Kidde 21010047 C3010D Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display and 10 Year Sealed Battery #adKidde #ad
- Digital display - displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. 10-year sealed-in lithium batteries -unit will continue to operate for 10 years. Test/reset -tests co alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
Peak level memory - displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset. Alerts user to replace unit after 10 years of operation. Led lights - green for normal operation, Red for alarm, Amber for Error. The unit updates this reading every 15 seconds.
|Warranty||10 year limited warranty|
9. Kidde #ad
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | AC Powered with Battery Back-up | Model KN-COB-DP2 #adKidde #ad
- Test/reset button : tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm. Tamper resist feature – can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet.
Provides peace of mind against the silent killer; Temperature Range: 40˚F 4. 4˚c to 100˚f 37. 8˚c. Green – ac power is present, normal operation. End of life alarm : alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation. Two led’s : red - illuminates when in alarm mode.