As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kidde #ad
Kidde Nighthawk Plug-In AC/DC Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector with Digital Display KN-COPP-3 #adKidde #ad
- Led operation – blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation. Ten years after the initial power up, this alarm will “beep” two times every 30 seconds to indicate that it is time to replace the alarm.
Power source: 120vac. Note: this co alarm is not battery operated. Humidity range-5%-95% relative humidity RH. However, these alarms are equipped with 9 volt battery backup – the 9 volt battery is to supply short term back-up during a power outage.
Peak level button – displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged. Test button functions – Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the carbon monoxide alarm. Temperature range-40˚f 4. 4˚c to 100˚f 37. 8˚c.
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
2. Kidde #ad
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector | Digital Display | Battery Operated | Model KN-COPP-B-LPM #adKidde #ad
- Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change. 4˚c to 100˚f 37. Temperature range 40˚F 4. Digital display - displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing.
Peak level memory displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset. Low battery signal alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced. Slide-out battery Door Cover gives immediate access to batteries.
Shows co level in PPM parts per million. Battery safeguard makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries in the unit. Led's - green led for normal operation, red led for alarm.
Test/reset button - tests unit’s electronic circuitry & horn and resets the unit during alarm. Provides peace of mind against the silent killer and a digital display. Sensor: Electrochemical. Tests co alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm. Battery operated - provides best protection during power outages. 8˚c.
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
3. Kidde #ad
Kidde AC Plug-in Carbon Monoxide and Explosive Gas Detector Alarm | Nighthawk Sensor Technology | Model # KN-COEG-3 #adKidde #ad
- Two alarms in one detects carbon monoxide and explosive gas. Digital display and peak level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset. Protects you and your family from two deadly threats: Carbon monoxide and explosive gas.
Test/reset button - tests unit’s electronic circuitry operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
Three convenient mounting options. Digital display - Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. Battery backup 9 volt battery included. Kidde’s carbon monoxide alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories UL, an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards.
Sounder alarm – the kn-coeg-3 offers a loud 85-decibel pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem. Peak level memory - Recalls the highest CO concentration detected.
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
4. Kidde #ad
Kidde AC Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Plug-In with Battery Backup | Model KN-COP-DP2 #adKidde #ad
- Two led’s: red - illuminates when in alarm mode. Provides peace of mind against the silent killer; Temperature Range: 40˚F 4. 4˚c to 100˚f 37. 8˚c. Tamper resist feature – can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet.
Test/reset button: tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm. Green – ac power is present, normal operation. End of life alarm: alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation.
5. Kidde #ad
Kidde 21026043 Battery-OperatedNot Hardwired Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Warning KN-COSM-BA #adKidde #ad
- The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed. Alarm announces “fire ” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected. Test/reset button and leds – tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement.
Voice alarm –announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Temperature Range: 40˚F 4. If the alarm had detected a co level of 100ppm or higher, the unit will announce “CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED” to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/ Reset button is pressed.
Note : the date printed on the item is manufacturing date, not the expiration date.
Refer to the pdf attached below in Technical Specification for Manual. Voice announcements - hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms with “hush mode activated” and “hush mode cancelled” voice announcement. 8˚c. Humidity range: 10 percent to 95 percent relative humidity non-condensing. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition. Voltage volts: 4. Audio alarm: 85 db at 10 feet.
|Manufacturer||Kidde Safety #ad|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
6. Kidde #ad
Interconnectable | Model KN-COB-IC, Kidde 21006406 Hardwire Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Battery Backup #adKidde #ad
- Important: this carbon monoxide alarm is designed to detect carbon monoxide from any source of combustion. Battery pull tab – Eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh.
It is not designed to detect smoke, fire, or any other gas. Quick connect –Installs quickly with snap-on harness. Caution: kidde fyrnetics/lifesaver/Kidde/Nighthawk/Pyrene alarms and accessories can only be interconnected with other Kidde alarms and accessories.
Sealed cover –reduces nuisance alarms. Alkaline battery backup – for continuous protection in case of power failure. Sealed to protect sensor from contaminants prior to installation. Temperature range -40˚f 4˚c to 100˚F 38˚C. Test/reset - tests co alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
7. Kidde #ad
Kidde 21026065 Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Warning #adKidde #ad
- Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm. Combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm – Smoke and CO sensing technologies work together to detect real fires faster and reduce nuisance alarms.
Self-activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket. Sealed-in lithium battery – sealed-in lithium power supply; No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm.
Alarm announces “fire” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected. Voice alarm – announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction. Photoelectric sensor – smoke alarm contains advanced photoelectric sensor that may detect visible particles associated with smoldering fires sooner than ionization alarms.
|Manufacturer||Kidde PLC #ad|
|Warranty||10 year limited|
8. Kidde #ad
White, Kidde Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Voice Warning | Hardwired w/10 Year Lithium Battery Backup | Interconnectable | Model # i12010SCO #adKidde #ad
- Compatible with Kidde, FireX, code one and sentinel products. Sealed-in lithium battery backup - No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Hush feature - temporarily silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes and will not allow hush mode unless the unit is in alarm mode.
Voice warning system - verbally announces “fire” or “Warning, Carbon monoxide” to help distinguish between threats.
Eliminates worry about removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm. Interconnects - up to 24 Kidde devices of which 18 can be initiating.
Flashes once every 60 seconds to indicate battery only mode. Provides protection from two hazards - Fire and CO in one unit with 10-year sealed lithium battery backup. Audio alarm: 85 dB at 10 feet. Ionization sensing technology - ideal for detecting fast flaming and other types of fires. Temperature Range: 40 degree F 4. 4 degree c to 100 degree F 37. 8 degree C.
9. Kidde #ad
Battery Operated with Digital Display | Model KN-Copp-B-LS, Kidde 21007267 Nighthawk Carbon Monoxide Alarm #adKidde #ad
- Battery operated 3 AAs included to provide protection during power outages. Battery lockout system deters covering battery compartment without installation of batteries.
Digital display shows co level in PPM parts per million and updates digital reading every 15 seconds. Peak level memory displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset. Backlit display to help see the CO level reading in the dark.
|Warranty||Seven Year Limited Warranty|