As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. eTORK #ad
ETORK 1/2-Inch Drive "Click Style" Electronic Torque Wrench 25-250 ft.-lb./33.9-339 N.m #adeTORK #ad
- P> lifetime personal Use Guarantee . Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached. Instantly converts between four different measurements Lb. Ft, N. M, lb. In, Kg. Cm. Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%.
2. EPAuto #ad
10~150 ft./lb., 13.6 ~ 203.5 N/m, EPAuto 1/2-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench #adEPAuto #ad
- Stop applying force when you hear and feel it. Durable ratchet head: made from hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish. Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached.
Accessories included: 1/2" drive 5" long Extension Bar and 1/2" Drive to 3/8" Drive Reducer. Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included. Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle. Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale. Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Made in Taiwan.
3. LEXIVON #ad
LEXIVON 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 25-250 Ft-Lb/33.9-338.9 Nm LX-184 #adLEXIVON #ad
- Precision - ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Durable - reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
Identify the markings even in low-light conditions. Performance - features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale.
Comfortable - comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction. Long-lasting - rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number.
4. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 25-250 ft.-lb. | 24340 #adTEKTON #ad
- Drive torque wrench; Storage case; Product manual with torque conversion chart. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. Includes 1-pc. Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction.
1/2 in. Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Permanently marked, high-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light. Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
5. eTORK #ad
ETORK 3/8-Inch Drive "Click Style" Electronic Torque Wrench 10-100 ft.-lb./13.6-135.6 N.m #adeTORK #ad
- Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%. Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached. P> lifetime personal Use Guarantee . Instantly converts between four different measurements Lb. Ft, N. M, lb. In, Kg. Cm.
6. AKM #ad
AKM 1/2-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench Set Dual-Direction Adjustable High Precision Wrench with Buckle 20-160ft.-lb / 20-210Nm #adAKM #ad
- Dual-direction measures & package includescan be measure torque in both directions, 4x sleeve: 17mm, changed by adjusting the paddle of the torque wrench head. The handle is made of aluminum-titanium alloy, anti-rust and anti-corrosion. High accuracyclick-type 1/2-inch torque wrench meets iso 6789 with torque accuracy of ± 3%, lets you confidently tighten fasteners to precise specifications, ensuring parts are properly secured without being damaged.
Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number. Safety locking mechanism by turning the handle.
Made from hardened treated chromium-molybdenum alloy CR-MO which is way better than other CRV material on the market. Allows you to save more effort and efficient when using the wrench. Includes: 1x1/2" drive Torque Wrench Length: 19. 29 ", 1x3/8 "conversion head, 19mm, 1x1/2" lengthening bar, 21mm, 24mm; 1x storage case.
With quick release button design, provide the socket a good retention to achieve time and energy efficiency. High contrast & dual range scaleknurled design, high-contrast dual-range scale is clear and easy to read, which is comfortable to grip, anti-skid, not easy to wear. Simple and reliablewhen the set torque value is reached, the wrench will emits “Click” sound to remind you to stop applying force to prevent overtorque damage to your items. Durable ratchet head20-160lb.
7. Neiko #ad
Neiko 20741A Digital Torque Adapter, 1/2" Drive | 29.5-147.5 Foot-Pound | Audible Alert #adNeiko #ad
- Includes: sleep timer auto shut off feature shuts off after 80 seconds of no usage. Precision: range: 40-200 n-m 29. In, accuracy: +-2%, n-m, unit: Kg-m, and Memory: 50.
5 ft. Functionality: two types of modes: peak mode indicates when a specific level of torque is reached and trace mode actively shows how much torque is being applied on the display.
Versatile: converts any ratchet wrench into a precision torque wrench and an accurate calibration device for existing digital and analog torque wrenches. Lb. Kg-cm, lb. Convenience: three color LED light indicator and audible sound activate once torque setting is reached. 5-147.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
8. GEARWRENCH #ad
85077, GEARWRENCH 1/2inch Drive Electronic Torque Wrench, 30-340 Nm #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Handle and housing are oil and solvent resistant, protecting the tool from harmful agents and keeping your hands in place. 72 tooth ratchet mechanism with a 5° swing arc allows you to turn fasteners in tight spaces. 5 torque measurement units provide a readout in Nm, In pounds, ft lb, kgf m, and kg cm.
Torque accuracy of +/ 2 percent cw and +/ 3 percent CCW between 20 percent and 100 percent of wrench capability. Target torque alert” gives a warning as you approach the target torque; Vibrating handle, buzzer, and solid LED light indicate when target is reached.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days|
9. SATA #ad
ST96312SC, SATA 1/2-Inch Drive Adjustable Torque Wrench with All Steel Construction, 40-200 Nm Dual Scale and Storage Case #adSATA #ad
- Convenient storage storage case for hassle-free transportation. Professional-grade tool sata 1/2-inch drive adjustable torque wrench is ideal for loosening or tightening fasteners just right, helping to prevent the risk of damaging parts.
Slim profile 32-teeth teardrop-shaped ratcheting head provides greater access to hard-to-reach areas.
Nonslip grip aluminum knurled handle allows you to grip confidently for a comfortable nonslip hold, even with oily hands. Strong and lightweight all steel construction provides power and ease, so you don't have to compromise on strength or a lightweight feel.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||SATA branded adjustable torque wrenches have a lifetime warranty on ratchet heads only. Accuracy standards for calibration are warranted for 90 days from the date of the buyer delivery.|