As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Prime #ad
2 PACK, Prime Ad010610 10' 16/3 Sjt Orange Coiled Power Tool Cord #adPrime #ad
- Sold as 2 PACK. Water and abrasion resistant. Self-coiling extension cord prevents tangles and never needs winding. Nickel-coated brass blades prevent corrosion for longer life.
2. Woods #ad
20-Foot, Black, Coleman Cable 1226 16/3 Coiled Extension Cord #adWoods #ad
- Made in USA. Reinforced plug blades help prevent accidental bending or breaking. Molded right angle plug helps prevent accidental disconnection. T-prene material remains flexible even in extreme cold. Outer jacket is flame retardant and water resistant.
|Manufacturer||Coleman Cable #ad|
3. GE #ad
White, Indoor Rated, 2 Prong, 15 ft Extension Cord, Perfect for Home, 16 Gauge, GE 3-Outlet Power Strip, Twist-to-Close Safety Outlet Covers, UL Listed, Office or Kitchen, 51962 #adGE #ad
- Protection – ul listed with a maximum electrical rating of 13A/125VAC/1625W. Power cord is strong enough to last a lifetime and pliable enough to easily fully extend.
Expanded power – each extension cord comes in a white finish and features 3 polarized, 2-prong outlets to provide power from a distance — perfect for creating a centralized hub for your electronics at your home, office, workshop or garage.
Trusted brand – ge is the #1 Brand in extension cords and surge protection. Safety – patented Tamper Guard rotary safety covers help protect against accidental shock. Versatile cord – 15ft.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
4. Prime #ad
Prime Ad010610 10' 16/3 Sjt Orange Coiled Power Tool Cord #adPrime #ad
- Water and abrasion resistant. Total outlet: 1. Self-coiling extension cord prevents tangles and never needs winding. Nickel-coated brass blades prevent corrosion for longer life.
5. Prime #ad
10 Feet, SJT, Abrasion Resistant, Orange, Monoprice Coiled Power Tool Extension Cord, Orange | 16AWG, 13 amp/1625 watt, 125 Volt Load, Flame Retardant, 3 Feet #adPrime #ad
- Nickel-coated brass blades resist corrosion. Ultra flexible. Flame retardant. Designed to carry up to a 13 amp/1625 watt, 125 volt load. Connector type: Power Cord. Abrasion resistant.
6. FIRMERST #ad
FIRMERST 1875W Low Profile 1Ft Extension Cord 14 AWG Black UL Listed 3 Pack #adFIRMERST #ad
- Heavy duty, is safer and more reliable compared with the thinner 16 awg ones. 75℃ high temperature resistant. Plug into the top outlet and still have usage of the bottom outlet with this flat plug cord.
Flat plug: designed for tight spaces like behind furniture, bookshelves, desks or anything which is close to the wall not allowing you to use the standard outlet. Save a lot of space, move furniture closer to the wall.
Soft flexible, less chance of getting hot, sturdy but flexible: 14 AWG 15A extension cords with thicker wire diameters, which can handle more amperage and thus more wattage, easy to fold.3
3x14 awg, 1875 watts, 15amp 125volt, ul&cul listed, 1 Foot Black 3 packs. Ul certified: cord 3x14awg rating 125v / 15A. Bundled in pack of 3 and created with the guarantee of quality and lifetime satisfaction. Space efficient: convert your standard ac power cord to a slim flat plug, providing angular flexibility.
7. UltraPro #ad
Black, Grounded, Double Insulated, 16 Gauge, UltraPro 25 Ft Extension Cord, General Purpose, UL Listed, Ideal for Outdoor Lighting, 36825-T1, Heavy Duty, 3-Outlet Power Strip #adUltraPro #ad
- One piece molded plug construction provides extra durability. Double insulated 25 feet cord gives the extension cord a long life. 13 amps, 125volts, 1625 watts; Total power outlets: 3. Ideal for outdoor lighting and other devices requiring extended reach. Ul listed for safety.
8. FIRMERST #ad
UL Listed, FIRMERST 1875W Flat Plug Extension Cord Black 2 feet, 15A 14 AWG #adFIRMERST #ad
- Flat plug: convert standard AC power cord to a slim flat plug for outlet at tight spaces, save space. Guarantee & safety: UL-Listed and 2-year warranty. Appliance extension cord: microwave, toaster, cooker, refrigerator, coffee pot, TV and so on.
Heavy duty: sturdy, flexible, 14 AWG extension cords are safer and more reliable than 16 AWG ones. 2 feet black extension cord : 3 prong, 14 awg, 15 amp, 1875 Watts, 125 Volt, UL&CUL Listed.
9. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters 2-Pack 16 AWG Heavy Duty Power Extension Cord 3 ft, UL Listed Power Cord Extension / 3 Prong Extension Cords, NEMA 5-15P to NEMA 5-15R #adCable Matters #ad
- Heavy duty power cord extension with a standard nema 15-5-p grounded power plug and 3 pin female NEMA 5-15R connector; SJT 13A/1625W rating easily extends a TV power cord from an HDTV with a power consumption. Sturdy but flexible grounded extension cord is safer and more reliable at longer distances than a thinner 18 AWG power cable extension; Fully molded strain relief connectors provide long life and durability.
Universal compatibility with most common household small appliances and consumer electronics; Cost-effective 2-pack of power extension cables includes a lifetime warranty and product support.
16 awg gauge three prong extension cord is rated for 13 amps to support common voltage power requirements in the home or office.
The extension cords extend the length of an existing power cord; the 3 prong extension cord is rated for Indoor use with equipment such as a desktop computer, powered speakers, LED-lit monitor, HDTV, ceiling mounted projector, laser printer and more; The indoor extension cord connects an existing cable to a standard 3 pronged 120V AC outlet receptacle.
|Brand||Cable Matters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cable Matters #ad|