As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Highcraft #ad
PVC Tubing, 3/8 in, Highcraft DMCT-HF38-10 Junior Beam Wall Ceiling Mount Vertical Piping Support-Clamp for Copper, Electro Galvanized Steel 10 Pack #adHighcraft #ad
- Specialty clamp features: reduces need for drilling / allows vertical adjustment of rod / handy in various different applications. Max load 610 Jaw opening 3/4 in.
Function: clamps onto beam flange to anchor vertical threaded rod. Specifications: rod fitting 3/8 in. Superior quality: electro galvanized steel construction. Compliance: UL listed and FM approved.
2. Sigma Electric #ad
Sigma Electric ProConnex 49004 Beam Clamp, 1-Pack #adSigma Electric #ad
- Mounting base for conduit hangers. 1/4-20 threaded hole and 13/16" Jaw opening. Product is cULus listed. For beam thickness 1/8" - 1/2". Zinc-plated iron construction.
|Brand||Sigma Electric #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sigma Electric #ad|
3. Prime Cable Management #ad
25 pack, 2 Inch Heavy Duty Metal Cable & Wire Support J-Hook Hangers with Beam Clamp #adPrime Cable Management #ad
- Most popular non-continuous cable support j-hook. The j-hook / beam clamp combination has been manufactured for heavy duty use - low voltage cable support – tested to hold up to 17lbs – Capacity to hold up to 80 4-Pair UTP CAT 5e or 2-strand fiber optic cables; or up to 50 CAT 6 cables.
A minimum of 1. 375” wide beveled base when spaced correctly recommended up to 5’ minimized creation of pressure points or kinks.
Package of 25 hooks. Spring steel bolt-on beam clamp is secured to the J-Hook using a bolt and nyloc nut. Allows for easy access, upgradable cable runs without the use of conduit or trays. Culus listed & TIA compliant.
4. OHLECTRIC #ad
Features 1-1/8" Jaw Opening, 1/2"-13” Set Screw Size and 750 lbs Max Load, OhLectric OL-72839 Beam C Clamp, Safety Beam Clamp, Malleable Iron, Zinc Plated Beam Clamp, Supports 1/2" to 13" Rods #adOHLECTRIC #ad
- The clamp can also be used in conjunction with conduit hangers, bridle rings, and pipe hangers! Mandatory tool: made to secures a standard 1/2”-13” threaded rod to the bottom of any beam types like I, wide-flange beam or bar joist, C, our top beam clamp offers full engagement that the rod makes perfect contact with the beam flange.
Versatile clamp: our adjustable beam clamp with the threaded hole and locknut design hold things firmly during any fastening, cabinetry, gluing, furniture making, assembly, or welding in metalworking and automotive applications!.
Durable and robust: constructed with the premium grade malleable iron, our beam hanger clamps are strong and sturdy.
The zinc coating and the plain finish make this iron beam clamp a strong resistance to corrosion! functionality: designed for attaching hanger rods to structural members without any drilling or welding, our heavy-duty beam clamp is ideal to fix 1/2” to 13” drop rods to the flange of a beam! Hallmark clamp: featured with the 1-1/8" jaw opening and 1/2"-13” set screw size, this universal beam clamp has the maximum load capacity of 750 lbs.
5. Platinum Tools #ad
1/2-Inch,, 100 Per Box, Platinum Tools JH966-100 Beam Clamp 1/8-Inch #adPlatinum Tools #ad
- Item package dimension: 8. 0" l x 8. 0" w x 8. 0" h. E-z installation to beam flanges up to 1/2". Item package Weight: 5. 4 lb. Supports 1/4" and 3/8" threaded rod, S-hooks and bridle rings.
|Brand||Platinum Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Platinum Tools #ad|
6. Prime Cable Management #ad
25 pack, 2 Inch Heavy Duty Metal Cable & Wire Support J-Hook Hangers with Swivel Beam Clamp #adPrime Cable Management #ad
- Most popular non-continuous cable support j-hook. Allows for easy access, upgradable cable runs without the use of conduit or trays. This beam clamp configuration allows for 360 degree horizontal rotation.
Spring steel bolt-on beam clamp is secured to the J-Hook using a bolt and nyloc nut. The j-hook / beam clamp combination has been manufactured for heavy duty use - low voltage cable support – tested to hold up to 17lbs – Capacity to hold up to 80 4-Pair UTP CAT 5e or 2-strand fiber optic cables; or up to 50 CAT 6 cables.
Culus listed & TIA compliant. Package of 25 hooks. A minimum of 1. 375” wide beveled base when spaced correctly recommended up to 5’ minimized creation of pressure points or kinks.
7. V-Lift Industrial #ad
5 or 10-Ton 1-Ton, 2, 2,204 lb, 3"-9" Beam Size, 3, V-Lift Industrial I-Beam Clamp Choose Weight Capacity/Beam Size 1 #adV-Lift Industrial #ad
- Convenient Hoist Hook attachment point built in. Solid Steel Construction. Adjustable locking screw mechanism lets you quickly change the width for quick interchange from one gantry to another. 2, 204 lb, 3"-9" beam size.
8. WANLIAN #ad
C Clamp Stainless Steel, Beam Clamp; C Clamps.Comes with Stainless Steel Hooks That Can Withstand 100 Pounds of Static Gravity 3Pcs Toothed platen #adWANLIAN #ad
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, will solve it for you in time. The c-clamp is made of 4. 5mm thick stainless steel, strong without welding; with stainless steel hooks that can withstand 100 pounds of static gravity.
Both the back and the bottom plate have a screw hole with a diameter of M8. Sturdy clips can be used for temporary or permanent fixation of i-beam, hardware machinery, board, architectural decoration brackets, etc.
Using downstairs in the basement to hang winter grow lights from I-beams. The screw-compressor can be clamped in the range of 0-9/10 inches.
Really clamps down for a secure installation. It can also be used to hang some heavier objects under steel beams. You can install the stainless steel hook provided in the package. The i-beam fixture are equipped with threaded clamp and spring washers to ensure that the object will not move after being clampedRatchet type threaded clamp.
9. WANLIAN #ad
10Pcs Cable Clamp for Pipe; Conduit Hanger with Beam Clamp; Cable Hangers for Wire; Used for Cable Pipe Clamps for Pipes Installed on The Edge of I-beam #adWANLIAN #ad
- The cable clamp is made of steel, the surface is galvanized, and it is not easy to rust. Worked for hanging conduit. Worked for the extension of waterline in barn.
Can be moved to other places at any time. Metal strap pipe cushion clamps can be used for long-term fixation of cable ducts or for temporary use. It will greatly improve the efficiency of installing the pipe in the above special environment, and will not cause damage to the surface of the support.
The cable clamps assortment kit can clamp the edge of the deck within the thickness of 4/5", and is suitable for cable pipes with an outer diameter of 4/5" or 1". Simple screwdriver installation on the overhead support beam. Pipe clamp can be easily installed on steel beams and eaves hanging plates without welding and drilling.