As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. John Tillman and Co #ad
Fleece Lining, John Tillman and Co 50XL Top Grain Leather MIG Gloves with Split Leather Palm Reinforcements, X-Large TIL50XL, Split Leather Back, Seamless Forefinger and Elastic Back Carded #adJohn Tillman and Co #ad
- Fleece lined for added insulation in hot or cold conditions without the bulk. Top grain cowhide palm with Cowhide split reinforcements. 4” cuff for added protection. Sewn with dupont Kevlar for strength and heat resistance.
2. Lincoln Electric #ad
Lincoln Electric Traditional MIG/Stick Welding Gloves | 14" Lined Leather | Kevlar Stitching | K2979-ALL #adLincoln Electric #ad
- Recommended for stick welding smaw, Mig welding GMAW, Flux-Core welding FCAW or other high temperature applications. The inside cuff is lined with a twill cotton which absorbs moisture during use.
Industrial durability – the glove design features a high grade leather exterior, leather reinforced stress points and a fully lined interior to withstand daily exposure to heat, kevlar threading, flames, spatter or sparks.
Superior comfort – the soft cotton hand liner and straight thumb design enhances comfort and fingertip sensitivity. Used by professionals – this glove model is used by professional fabricators on a daily basis. Great heat resistance – made of a high grade leather and soft cotton liner which is designed to withstand and protect against high temperatures.
3. Tillman #ad
Tillman 1338 Top Grain Goatskin TIG Welding Gloves with 4" Cuff, X-Large #adTillman #ad
- Kevlar sewn for added seam strength. Glide patch eases movement and protects side of glove when dragging a welding gun. Straight thumb for best gun grip. Pearl top grain goatskin for superior feel and dexterity. Reinforced thumb for added strength in a key stress area.
4. Revco - Black Stallion #ad
5" Cuff for Extra Protection Large, Seamless Forefinger, Revco GM1611 Top Grain Leather Cowhide MIG Welding Gloves with Reinforced Palm & Thumb & Index Finger #adRevco - Black Stallion #ad
- Drag patch for side padding, rest patch for wrist padding. Mig welding gloves with soft cotton lining not bulky and seamless index finger. Kevlar stitched throughout for maximum durability and resistance from heat, sparks and slag.
Reinforcement patches where you need it most: in the palm, thumb, & index finger. Grain cowhide leather palm, Split cowhide leather back.
5. Lincoln Electric #ad
Lincoln Electric Heavy Duty MIG/Stick Welding Gloves | Heat Resistant & Durabilty | XL | K4082-XL #adLincoln Electric #ad
- Used by professionals – this glove model is used by professional fabricators on a daily basis. Recommended for mig welding gmaw, stick welding SMAW, Flux-Core welding FCAW or other high temperature applications.
Additional safety features – the heavy weight leather can withstand higher temperatures and the internal foam liner is Flame Retardant to protect and extinguish fire or flames.
Superior comfort – the high grade leather “breaks-in” with usage for improved dexterity and the fleece + foam hand liner is provides a soft air-cushioned feel. Excellent heat resistance – the heavy weight leather construction and multi-layer liner was built to withstand and protect against high temperatures.
Long lasting durability – the glove design features heavy weight leather exterior, kevlar threading, leather reinforced stress points and a fully lined interior to withstand daily exposure to heat, spatter or sparks.
6. Caiman #ad
Long Cuff, Caiman White Goatskin, Welding-Tig/Mig X-Large #adCaiman #ad
- Resilient and durable goat grain leather. Completely unlined. Extra-large size. 4 inch cuff that is long split leather.
7. West Chester #ad
Straight Thumb, West Chester, 6141/XL IRONCAT 6141 Kidskin TIG Welding Gloves – X-Large, Kevlar Thread Welding Gloves with 4 in. Gold Cuff #adWest Chester #ad
- Work safety gear: tig welding gloves protect hands during welding jobs. Heat protection: the top grain kidskin gloves feature Kevlar threading that protects the seam from sparks while the extended cuff protects the hand and lower arms from the burns.
Specifications: the welding protective gloves are available in X-Large size and measure 12. 5 in. Commonly used by welding operators engaged in steel mills, manufacturing, automotive, and torch work, glass welding, these safety gloves protect from sparks and molten metal fragments.
User comfort: kevlar welding gloves are resistant to abrasions and punctures. Material used: the welding safety gloves are made using top grain kidskin that provides optimum dexterity and comfort. These safety wear gloves have straight thumb design for ensuring a superior grip. Wide. Long and 5. 25 in.
8. Lincoln Electric #ad
Lincoln Electric DynaMIG HD Professional MIG Welding Gloves | Comfort & Heat Resistance | Extra Large | K3806-XL #adLincoln Electric #ad
- Industrial durability - constructed of top grain & split leather, sewn with Kevlar thread and reinforced at multiple high wear points for long lasting durability. Used by professionals – this glove model is used by professional fabricators on a daily basis.
Unmatched comfort - the grain leather palm with seamless trigger finger provides excellent dexterity, the foam padded liner offers cushioned knuckle protection while the elastic top hand creates a form fit.
Innovative inside liner - the top hand features a 3 layer Flame Soft liner for optimal heat resistance while the bottom hand features a 2 layer cotton liner for great dexterity. While the exterior 4" split leather cuff provides heat and abrasion resistance. Moisture absorbing cuff - inside twill cotton cuff liner absorbs moisture for enhanced comfort when welding.