As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GOLBERG G #ad
Golberg Twisted Sisal Rope 3/4 Inch x 25 Feet #adGOLBERG G #ad
- Available in diameters of 1/4", 3/4", 1/2", 3/8", 5/16", 1" in lengths up to 600 Feet. We stand behind our paracord & our customer satisfaction is a priority.
If you feel we have not met your expectations for any reason, contact us and we will do everything we can to make things right. Twisted sisal rope - safe for animal use.
This is the perfect rope for boating, lashing, handling cargo, decorations DIY projects and more. Strong, durable, and suitable for all-weather use. 10 feet to 100 feet comes hank in a bag and 600+ feet comes spooled. At golberg we are committed to bringing you the highest quality solutions to your outdoor & survival needs.
2. T.W . Evans Cordage Co. #ad
T.W Evans Cordage 26-066 3/4-Inch by 100-Feet 5 Star Manila Rope #adT.W . Evans Cordage Co. #ad
- Contains oil in the manufacturing process. Only high quality fibers are used. Great for decorative and landscaping projects. Working load 972 lbs. Packaged in a shrink wrapped coilette.
3. SGT KNOTS #ad
Natural 3 Strand Fiber Hemp Rope for Indoor and Outdoor Use | Multipurpose Manila Rope for Crafts, Climbing | 3/4 in x 25 ft, DIY Projects, Home Decorating, SGT KNOTS Twisted Manila Rope #adSGT KNOTS #ad
- For crafting and indoor projects consider Jute Rope or Sisal Rope. Alternative options: while manila is wonderful for many applications, it can't be perfect for every situation. It can also be stored in a shed or backyard. For a heavy duty rope project that requires resistance to more extreme environments, consider ProManila or UnManila.
In high humidity climates the smell will take slightly longer to fade away. If manila doesn't suit your needs, SGT KNOTS stocks alternative natural or brown ropes.
During production, cordage oil is applied to the fibers so it can be twisted into rope. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. This rope is primarily recommended for outdoor applications.
We have every size and length combination. Common uses & size specifications: it is used for railing, 1. 5 inches, 1 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 1.25 inches, and 1200 feet. The brown twisted rope comes in pre-cut lengths of 10 feet, 500 feet, 2 inches, or 3 inches. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers! We continue to live by the motto, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings.
4. ATERET #ad
Rugs, ATERET Sisal Rope I Natural Fiber Twisted Sisal Rope I 3/4 inch x 600 feet I Multipurpose, Marine, Lightweight, and DIY Projects 1-Coil, Weather-Resistant Rope for Indoor/Outdoor Use #adATERET #ad
- The natural fibers tendency to stretch increases its potential durability. You can rest assured knowing that when you purchase our Sisal Rope, and artificial additives. We are always keeping an eye out for our furry and feathered friends. Thanks to its natural fiber construction, this rope is 100% biodegradable.
It is commonly used in nautical settings, home decor, cat scratching posts, rug weaving, bird toys, and when handling cargo. Why plank supply – we provides our customers with the tools and materials needed to complete their project safely and affordably.
Its sturdy nature lends the ideal platform to tie knots over and over again. The natural fiber Sisal Rope is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The unoiled ropes are pet friendly.
Customer service and satisfaction is the key to our success by quickly delivering great products at affordable prices. Natural: our sisal rope is made of only natural fibers. It is an adaptable rope that is perfect for everybody from construction workers to the DIY weekend warrior. Our length options include, ⅜ inch, ¼ inch, 50 feet and 100 feet. Availability: the fibers of our natural sisal rope are not altered in any way. We offer this rope in diameters of 3/16 inch, ½ inch.
5. GOLBERG G #ad
Decor, Marine, Twisted Sisal Rope 3/4 Inch, Tie-Downs, DIY Projects, Wicker Chair, Scratching Post, 600 Feet #adGOLBERG G #ad
- All natural fiber sisal rope - the perfect choice for heavy duty usages in both indoors and outdoors. It’s got a little bit of stretch in it while still providing a stiff and sturdy application. Premium brand - golberg offers high quality products at affordable prices with customer satisfaction guaranteed.
This resistance is what makes it the preferred rope for projects from marine-bound bindings to tie-downs, repairing/crafting a cat scratching post, and other fixed outdoor uses.
Widths x lengths - available in lengths of 10, and 1000 feet; with diameters options of 1/2, 3/8, 25, 1, 600, 1/4, 100, 3/4, 50, and 5/16 inch. Manufactured in the USA with the promise of strength and consistency in all of our products.
Durable strength - this all-purpose rope is stiffer and able to withstand far harsher conditions compared to other natural ropes like manila. Superior resistance - this resistance is what makes it the preferred rope for projects from marine-bound bindings to tie-downs, repairing/crafting a cat scratching post, and other fixed outdoor uses. Note: treated with a mineral oil, rope may contain a natural scent.
6. EVERSTRONG ROPE #ad
5/8",3/4",1",1-1/4",2" 3/4", EVERSTRONG 100% Manila Twisted Rope in 600 Ft Coil x Various Sizes, 3/8",1/2" #adEVERSTRONG ROPE #ad
- Manila rope is economical, strong and also has as natural resistance to all weather elements. It can be used for anchoring, outdoor activity, decoration and landscaping.
All nature, all purpose usage. Manila rope sell in 600 ft coil in various sizes. The tensile strength of Manila rope is stronger than Sisal rope.
7. KingCord #ad
KingCord 309731 Sisal Twisted Rope Reel 3/4" x 150', Natural #adKingCord #ad
- 400 lbs 182 kg safe Work Load SWL. Hold knots securely, has good sunlight resistance, and is 100% natural & biodegradable. Twisted, 3-strand construction. Store dry only. Ideal for landscaping projects not requiring high strength.
8. West Coast Paracord #ad
Twisted Manila Hemp Rope 3/4 Inch x 25 Feet #adWest Coast Paracord #ad
- Manila rope: our rope is made from abaca plant and basically replaced hemp 200 years ago. How-to-store: the manila natural fiber rope should be kept in any space around the House, Shed, Garage, Backyard, Building, or Shop w/ Good Air Circulation.
100% satisfaction: if you are not satisfied w/ your manila rope let us know and we Will Be Sure to Turn Your Experience into a Positive One. It’s 20% stronger, more economical than hemp, great for Nautical / Industrial Use, and is a Widespread Choice for Everything from Landscaping to Industrial Tool Restoration.
Specialize in paracord, Sisal, UnManila, Manila, Polypropylene Rope. Perfect for handcrafts, Resistant to Saltwater Damage, Decorations, and Much More!. Multi-purpose: this rope is robust, hangings, flexible, clothing, furniture, Stage Rigging, crafting, Carpets, Environmentally Friendly and its Perfect for Outdoor Use in any Type of Weather.
You should store manila Rope in a Cool Dry Spot that is off the Floor. Diameters & tensile strength: 1/4" 540 lb – 5/16” 900 lb – 3/8” 1, 650 – 2” 27, 5/8” 3, 215 lb – 1/2" 2, 100 feet, 50 feet, 900 | lengths: 10 feet, 150 lb – 1 1/2" 16, 100 lb – 1 1/4" 12, 385 lb, 25 feet, 860 LB – 1” 8, 960 lb – 3/4" 4, 600 Feet.