As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Amprobe #ad
Amprobe High Voltage Detector TIC 300 PRO #adAmprobe #ad
- Ergonomic design with a convenient handle. Verify presence of voltage from 30 v ac to 122, fuses, down power lines, power distribution equipment, 000 v AC 122 kV in transmission lines, and load break connectors.
Msha certified and intrinsically safe. Self-test verifies instrument works properly. The unit flashes and beeps with increasing frequency as it nears a source of electricity, leaving no doubt whether the source is live or not.
Easy to use! push one button to turn the unit on, another to select low or high range setting. Ppe gloves? no problem! Push button functionality allows for ease of use. Visual and audible voltage indication. Has a lower voltage setting for checking voltage presence in breaker panels, breakers, power outlets and wiring. Drop-proof up to 6' 1. 8 m.
|Model||TIC 300 PRO|
2. TACKLIFE #ad
TACKLIFE VT02, LED Flashlight, LCD Display, Buzzer Alarm, Non-Contact AC Voltage Tester/Voltage Tester Pen with Adjustable Sensitivity, Dual Range 12V-1000V/48V-1000V & Live/Null Wire Judgment #adTACKLIFE #ad
- High definition lcd screen & low battery indicator - when testing the voltage, the brightness bar on the screen will tell you the voltage intensity; The screen will light up in red or green to distinguish the Live/Null Wire; When the battery voltage drops to less than 2. 5 v, the flashlight of LED display reminds you to replace the battery. Non-contact & safe voltage tester - testing can be achieved without physical contact for its ncv inductive probe; insulation operation ensures the safety of testing; In testing AC voltage, it can automatically detect the live wire or null wire; Intelligently identify Electric Field; In the vicinity of the voltage to be tested, the pen will give an alarming sound；Safety Compliance：CAT.
Iii 1000v cat. Iv 600v；ce. Adjustable sensitivity & dual range testing - adjustable sensitivity makes its measurement more sensitive and flexible;The Voltage Tester Pen has the dual testing range, you can adjust the sensitivity according to your needs12-1000V AC or 48-1000V AC; Automatic Recognition of Voltage Intensity; In using, the NVC sensor of probe can automatically identify the voltage and display it on the LCD screen, simple and clear.
Auto power off & portable pencil hook - after about 3 minutes without any operation or signal detection, the voltage detector will be automatically shut down to extend the battery life and save energy; the convenient portable pencil hook help you to take it out easily; 24-month service. Buzzer alarm & led flashlight - a white led flashlight with high brightness and low power consumption helps in illuminating the workspace in dark; The lighting lamp and the probe are combined together, convenient for measuring; The buzzer alarm is loud;Triple alarms of sound, light and screen display for testing.
3. Klein Tools #ad
Low Battery Indicator and Auto Shutdown, Batteries Included, Non-Contact Voltage Detector for AC Voltage, Klein Tools NCVT-1 Voltage Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- Discreet digitally controlled ON/OFF power button. Voltage tester provides non-contqact detection of voltage in cables, switches, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, outlets and wires.
When voltage is detected, a high intensity, bright red LED illuminates and a warning tone sounds. Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life. Volt pen with high intensity, bright green LED that indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workplace.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||2 year warranty from the date of purchase.|
4. Fluke #ad
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Non-Contact Voltage Tester #adFluke #ad
- Cat iv 1000 v for added protection. Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test - so you always know it is working. 20-volt to 90-volt AC control circuit model also available. Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds. Range 90-volt to 1000-volt.
|Part Number||Fluke 1AC II|
|Model||Fluke 1AC II|
5. KAIWEETS #ad
KAIWEETS HT100 Non Contact Voltage Tester AC Electricity Detect Pen 12V-1000V/48V-1000V Dual Range with LCD Display LED Flashlight Buzzer Alarm Wire Breakpoint Finder #adKAIWEETS #ad
- Security level: iec rated cat iii 1000v cat iv 600v, meets ce requirements; the electrical tester is safely double insulated. Ideal for breakpoint Test. At the same time, the screen will be red or green, red means high voltage and live wire are detected, the tip will send out red light and beep.
Non-contact: with ncv inductive probe for ac voltage; just place the tip near a terminal strip, you know there's voltage present. We provide 36-month after sale service, Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
When the higher the sensed voltage is, green means low voltage and null wire are detected. When the voltage is detected, or the closer it is to the voltage source, it beeps at a higher frequency. Handy circuit tester for electricians, outlet, or supply cord.
High voltage alert to warn you of voltage above 90V, the screen turn red and the safety symbol on the screen shines. When the tip glows red and the pen beeps, homeowners. Safety first: it will send out multiple alarms through sound and light. Dual range: detects standard and low voltage 12-1000v ac / 48-1000v ac for more sensitive and flexible measurements. Press the s button to adjust sensitivity and adapt low range for doorbells, thermostats, irrigation wiring etc.
6. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 2202-20 Voltage Detector with LED Light #adMilwaukee #ad
- The product is easy to use and easy to handle. The product is highly durable. Voltage detector W/Led Light.
7. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Multimeter, Leads and Batteries Included, Noncontact Voltage Tester and Outlet Tester, Klein Tools 69149 Multimeter Test Kit #adKlein Tools #ad
- Ncvt-1 has a digitally-controlled ON/OFF power button and auto power-off feature to conserve and extend battery life. Identifies open ground, open hot, hot/ground reversed; it does not indicate quality of ground, multiple hot wires, open neutral, or a combination of defects.
The ncvt-1 has a bright green led to indicate the tester is working; it changes to red and warning tones sound when voltage is detected.
Receptacle tester detects wiring configurations and indicates correct wiring, and identifies common wiring faults. The mm300 multimeter measures ac/dc voltage, DC current and resistance and has a safety rating of CAT III 600V, class 2, Double insulation.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
8. Sperry Instruments #ad
Yellow & Black, Sperry Instruments STK001 Non-Contact Voltage Tester VD6504 & GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester GFI6302 Kit, Electrical AC Voltage Detector #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Circuit sensing: non-contact sensitivity detects 50-1000V AC and patented battery self-test feature VD6504. Audible and visible indicator: 360° visual and beeping audio Non-Contact Voltage Detection VD6504.
Rated: cat rating iii 300v, c-ul us gfi6302, cat rating iii 1000v, iv 600v, vd6504 10 ft drop and 250 lb Crush GFI6302 and VD6504. Verifies voltage presense: verifies the presence of AC Voltage prior to working on electrical installation or troubleshooting GFI6302 and VD6504.
Quickly read: bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication GFI6302. Durable: hi-impact resistant abs housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design GFI6302 and VD6504.