As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool BC-24-1 24-inch Bolt Cutter Blade #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Precision milled and drop forged steel jaws. Replacement blade for Wilmar BC-24 bolt cutter. Performance quality.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
2. SATA #ad
ST93504U, a Center Cut Jaw Style, SATA Heavy-Duty 18-Inch Bolt Cutters with Alloy Steel Jaws, and Green Ergonomic Nonslip Handles #adSATA #ad
- Force mulitplier toggle joint design turns 50 lbs. Of force for easier cutting of heavy-duty metal. Alloy steel jaws drop-forged, precision-ground, alloy steel jaws provide maximum durability and cutting life. Of hand pressure into 4000 lbs.
Ergonomic grips nonslip ergonomic rubber grips fit down over steel handles for improved strength and comfort. Center cut design centered blades with slightly rounded cutting edges that are beveled on both sides to cut with precision. Cuts thick steel strong jaws can cut 5/16-inch low-carbon steel and 1/4-inch medium-carbon steel in industrial jobs.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||30 Days From Purchase|
3. WilFiks #ad
Bi-Material Comfortable Ergonomic Shape Soft Rubber Grip Thick Handle, Cable & Wire Mesh, Heavy Duty Steel Chrome Alloy Jaws, Compound Cutting Action Sniper To Cut Chain Lock, WilFiks 12” Bolt Cutter #adWilFiks #ad
- Durable blades: our high-frequency, heat treated blades resist damage and dents to tough applications and improve its mechanical properties. And with the shock absorbing bumpers it protects your hands and wrists in the process. Easy to use: our compound cutting action design requires less effort so you can use it longer without ever getting tired, It maximizes leverage while minimizing the cutting force you will need.
Durable construction: our bolt cutter is made out of forged chrome alloy Steel Jaws and Powder Coated Finish, With a maximum opening of 7 Millimeters.
With our bolt cutter: cutting cable padlocks, bailing wire, rods, screws, Electric Wire and Chain Link Fences is easy. Thanks to the razor sharp heavy-duty blades and comfortable handles cutting steel is a breeze. The bolt cutter can handle a diameter of 4 Millimeters.
Ergonomic design: this bolt cutter was designed for your convenience as it has an Bi-Material Anti-Slip Ergonomic Wear Resistant Handle with a Soft Rubber Grip to provide greater control and comfort when cutting. This cutter features an adjusting screw to keep cutting edges aligned. The blades and rubberized grips are super easy to clean and require virtually no maintenance. Our bolt cutter has a versatile short cutting edge to accommodate chain link. It also features holes so you can hang the bolt cutter for easy and convenient storage.
4. RUR #ad
T8 alloy steel jaws, Bi-Material Handle with Soft Rubber Grip, RUR-MEL 14-Inch Heavy Duty Bolt Cutter #adRUR #ad
- Applications: bolts, electric wire, chain, rods, screws, padlock hasps, bailing wire, chain link fences and much more. Soft handles: ergonomic black plastic handle grip is well designed, wear-resisting and practical, nonslip, providing greater control and comfort in cutting.
Material: this bolt cutter is forged of high quality high carbon steel, overall heat treatment, high precision and durable. Cutting blades are made from T8 steel, overall heat treatment and high frequency quench hardening for high hardness.
Design:strengthening rivets connect tightly and will not fall off easily, which ensures a longer service life. Durable blades: cutting blades are made from T8 steel, overall heat treatment and high frequency quench hardening for high hardness. Resisting damage and dents in tough applications.
5. VCT #ad
42", Bi-Material Handle with Soft Rubber Grip, Chrome Molybdenum Steel Blade, VCT Bolt Cutter #adVCT #ad
- Durable blades for High frequency, heat treated blades resist damage and dents in tough applications. More power with less effort, Classic lever fulcrum design and precisely aligned blades deliver added leverage with less effort.
Heavy duty, chains, cuts the toughest bolts, padlocks, threaded rods, wires and many other metals. Chrome moly steel 42" inch premium cr-mo steel jaws cut through harder objects than chrome vanadium steel bolt cutters.
|Manufacturer||J&R Quality Tools #ad|
6. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars PowerGear Bolt Cutter 24 Inch #adFiskars #ad
- Adjustable eccentric bolts allow you to optimize jaw to maintain cut performance over time. Powergear patented technology boasts leverage-enhancing gears that give you over 30 percent more power when cutting hardened rod.
Forged, heat-treated blades stay sharp, even through heavy use. Ergonomic handles with Softgrip help to improve comfort and control. Full lifetime warranty.
7. Ridgid #ad
31 in , RIDGID 14228 Model S30 Bolt Cutter, Red, Heavy-Duty Bolt Cutters #adRidgid #ad
- Sturdy hardened alloy steel jaws are designed and manufactured for maximum blade life. Features a center cut. One-step internal cam mechanism maintains precise blade alignment.
Handles and grips are designed to allow greater mechanical advantage for crisp, controlled cutting. Provides multiple capacities for different types of soft, medium and hard metals.
|Manufacturer||Ridgid Tool Company #ad|
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Warranty. Should your tool ever malfunction from defects in workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace the tool free of charge.|
8. WORKPRO #ad
Three-color Bi-Material Ergonomic Handle with Security Lock & More Efficient Leverage, Chrome Molybdenum Steel Blade, WORKPRO 8" Mini Bolt Cutter #adWORKPRO #ad
- Jaw capacity: 3/16". Drop forged chrome molybdenum steel and powder coated jaws for sure, efficient cutting and long life. Ideal for cutting soft metal, steel wires, small bolts, rods and rivets. Ergonomic bi-material Anti-slip grips provide greater control and comfort in cutting.
Classic lever-fulcrum design and precisely aligned blades deliver added leverage with less effort. Cutting capacity: 3/32-inch steel wire, 13/64-inch iron wire, 15/64-inch copper wire, 15/64-inch Wire rope; HRC60-65.