As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Just in Time #ad
2-Piece, Zinc Mech Finish, Push on Pushnut Cap Stud Size 5/8 #adJust in Time #ad
- 5/8 in. Stud Size. 2-piece. Washer cap/Axle Nut. Zinc mechanical. 0003 minimum Finish. No screw Thread.
|Brand||Just in Time #ad|
2. Calvana #ad
And Lawn Wagons, Perfect Alternative for Cotter Pins, 4-Pack Spring Steel Push On Pushnut Caps with Mechanical Zinc Plating, Permanent Washer Caps Fits 5/8” Axles for Hand Trucks, Rolling Bins #adCalvana #ad
- Mechanical zinc plating for corrosion protection - With a minimum finish of 00003 inches, mechanical zinc plating offers an even coating and reliable adhesion for optimum corrosion and hydrogen embrittlement resistance. And with their efficient design, spring steel offers high reliability and durability.
Spring steel push on pushnut caps - as a general-use steel, spring steel is an excellent material for pushnuts used on low-torque applications. With its high yield strength and resilience, these pushnuts can provide optimum wheel retention and vibration resistance.
Unsure if these pushnuts will fit your equipment’s axle shaft? These pushnuts have an outer diameter of 0693 inch, rolling binS, 0031 inch cap bottom thickness, and 1. 188 inches overall diameter. The pins themselves are of softer metal that is prone to distortion and breakage.
Spring steel pushnuts hold their shape very well and are very durable - they can even outlast most wheel assemblies! Super value 4-pack dolly push nuts - for a wallet-friendly price, and more! Whether you are replacing your wheels or converting to push nut caps from cotter pins, you’ll get 4 pushnuts you can use on all 4 wheels of your hand cart, pressure washer cart, wheeled garbage bin, lawn wagon, our pack of 4 pushnuts will be perfect for you!. Permanent washer caps fits 5/8” axles for hand trucks, an inner diameter of 0625 inch, an overall height of 0
3. Hillman #ad
The Hillman Group 45632 5/8" Axle Cap Nuts, 8-Pack, 8 Pieces, Zinc #adHillman #ad
- These cap nuts are designed to push into place on a 5 by 8" diameter axle. Push nuts are designed to offer simple, tool-free, push-in installation.
Included parts are zinc-plated for improved corrosion resistance. Push nuts are designed for permanent placement without the use of specific removal tools. Contains 8 pieces.
|Manufacturer||The Hillman Group #ad|
4. AR-PRO #ad
Dolly Wheel Lock Washers Fits 5/8" Dolly Axle Rods with Oiled Phosphate Finish, 8 Pack Hard-to-Find Spring Steel Push-On Pushnuts #adAR-PRO #ad
- It has a strong surface adhesion, preventing wear and improving friction-induced wear. These pushnuts have teeth that slide into the stud with a ratcheting action, only allowing the pushnuts to move in one direction and resist moving to the opposite direction. Dolly wheel lock washers fits 5/8" dolly axle rods - with an outer diameter of 1 inch, these pushnuts can fit unthreaded 5/8-inch dolly axle rods snugly.
Perfect alternative for pins and washers - same function but one is more efficient. Best value 8-pack dolly wheel lock washers - are you frustrated about searching for hard-to-find parts? Single-use pushnuts? There's no turning back once you've already removed them.
Thankfully, this 8-pack variation will provide you a supply of pushnuts that's enough to last one dolly's lifespan. High-quality spring steel push-on pushnuts for low torque applications - These pushnuts may not look that much with their.
02-inch thickness and simple design but they are one of the most efficient ways to keep wheels in place for low-torque outdoor equipment like dollies, hand carts, and lawn wagons. The oil on the pushnuts' phosphate coating serves as a sealer to ensure the effectiveness of the phosphate's corrosion-resistant properties. It has a diameter tolerance of about. 002 inches for maximum holding strength. Oiled phosphate finish - phosphate coatings prevent corrosion on steel parts.
5. Magic Hub #ad
5/8-inch Axle Cap Nut- Push On Cap Nuts, Axle Caps 5/8", Wheel Retainers 2, 5/8" Push On Cap Nut #adMagic Hub #ad
- Commonly used on miscellaneous household items that feature axles such as lawn carts, hand trucks, rolling garbage cans, etc. Tap on with a hammer to secure wheels and washers onto a shaft or rod axle.
The flange is meant for quick assembly. These push nut caps have no screw thread but have an inward facing flange. These cap nuts are fits to push into place on a 5/8" diameter shafts/axles. Zinc plating offers moderate corrosion resistance. Contains 2 pieces.
6. Just in Time #ad
Stud Size 5/8, Phosphate + Oil, Push-On Pushnut, 2-Piece #adJust in Time #ad
- Used in place of traditional hex-nuts to reduce weight, or in applications requiring lower torques. Used on 5/8 in. Phosphate with oil finish for extra corrosion protection. Od : 1". Thickness:. 02". Shafts.
7. Hillman #ad
2 Pieces, Hillman 8989 Zinc Axle Cap Nuts 1/2" #adHillman #ad
- Easily installed without the use of tools. Zinc plating offers moderate corrosion resistance. For permanent applications. Contains 2 pieces. Non-threaded.
|Manufacturer||The Hillman Group #ad|