As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Minoston #ad
Alexa, Z-Wave Hub Required, Minoston Z-Wave Plus Outlet Mini Plug in Socket, FCC & ETL ListedMP21Z, Google Assistant, Work with SmartThings, Wink, Built-in Repeater/Range Extender #adMinoston #ad
- Hands-free voice control by Alexa like: “Alexa, turn on the coffee maker”. Cannot connect directly with echO PLUS！Z-Wave Frequency: 908. 42mhz. Easy to setup – no wiring required. Simply plug in the device to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient smart outlet features.
Fcc & etl listed. Remote and voice control: a large range of types of load are supported to be controlled like lamps or small appliances from anywhere and any time by your mobile devices. Home automation is from a little Z-Wave Plug to control small appliances that you want.
Control your home applications with 10A, 125 VAC grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances. Overcurrent protection, when the loading is over 10A, the device wil turn off! This z-wave outlet smart plug is compatible with those z-wave hub: smartthings, honeywell, homeseer, wink, ring, fibaro, vera, 2gig, hubitatchange device type.
Mini z-wave outlets: mini size design makes it portable and you can make the most of your wall outlets. Timer and schedule: control lights and applications to come on or turn off via a schedule at certain time of the day to meet your needs and reduce your electricity bill, set up custom scenes with other devices enrich intelligent life. Alexa & google assistant compatible requires a Z-Wave certified hub.
2. Leviton #ad
Leviton DZPA1-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Outlet with Z-Wave Technology, White, Repeater/Range Extender #adLeviton #ad
- Designed, engineered, and supported in USA with a 5-Year Limited. Ratings: led and cfl up to 600w, incandescent/fluorescent/halogen up to 1800W, ½ HP Motor Loads. Leviton: making your home smarter and safer since 1906. Voice control: works with Alexa Z-Wave hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately.
Control: provides 15a, 120 vac nema 5-15r grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances. Smart: protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations. Z-wave plus certified: requires Z-Wave hub such as SmartThings or Wink.
3. Broan-NuTone #ad
NuTone NPS15Z Smart Z-Wave Enabled Plug-In Outlet Appliance Module, White #adBroan-NuTone #ad
- Automatically turn coffee pot on when you wake up or off your curling iron in the morning. Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v outlet.
Turn on/off, or schedule anything plugged into outlet all with a smartphone app. One smart and one always-on outlet. Works with other Z-Wave devices in your home to ensure full coverage.
4. Enbrighten #ad
2 Simultaneously Controlled ZWave Outlets, Works with Alexa, 1 Pack, Enbrighten 55249 Z-Wave Plus Smart Switch Plug-In, White, Repeater/Range Extender Hub Required, Google Assistant #adEnbrighten #ad
- Dual outlets – wirelessly schedule and control two lamps or small appliances together from anywhere at any time with any mobile device. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Hassle-free operation – control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch.
The smart switch contains two grounded Z-Wave-controlled outlets allowing remote operation of two devices at the same time cannot be controlled individually. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, Trane, Vivint, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Wink, ADT Pulse, Ring Alarm, ADT Command, Nexia, Vera and more.
Easy installation – no wiring required. Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your smart-home network.
Home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts. The switch is capable of controlling indoor fixtures for whole-home automation. Space-saving design leaves second outlet free for continued use and easily fits behind furniture. Works with all led, cfL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Simply plug in the device and connect to your hub for convienient ON/OFF functions.
5. new one #ad
Alexa, Z-Wave Hub Required, Google Assistant2 Pack, Z-Wave Smart Plug Socket, Work with Smartthings, Voice Control #adnew one #ad
- Timer and schedule: control lights and small applications to come on or turn off via a schedule at certain time of the day to meet your needs and reduce your electricity bill, set up custom scenes with other devices to make a smart home automation.
Simply plug in the device to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient smart outlet features. Fcc & etl listed. Z-wave frequency: 908. 42mhz. Voice control: alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub.
Control your home applications with 15A, 125 VAC grounding receptacle for use. Compact size: mini size design makes it portable and you can make the most of your wall outlets. Z-wave hub required: work with z-wave certified hub, Hubitat, such as SmartThings, Vera and Wink. Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS! Easy to setup: no wiring required.
|Brand||new one #ad|
|Manufacturer||New One #ad|
6. NEO #ad
Work with Wink, NEO Z-Wave Plus Smart Mini Plug Z-Wave Outlet With Timing and Energy Monitoring Home Automation, Fibaro & more, Green 1PK, SmartThings, Vera #adNEO #ad
- Enjoy your smart home with the smart plug. Smart home full guard: support multi-device controlled, can be working interactively with other Z-Wave sensors via the gateway. E. G. Energy saving with timer on/off features that can make your appliances more convenient and intelligent.
Overload remind safety guard: overvoltage protection. To connect the smart plug to Z-wave network with gateway, through the Smartphone App you can remote control your home appliances anytime, anywhere. Use the power measurement feature along with the option to automatically cut power to certain devices when you’re not using them in order to save energy.
On/off control & energy usage: no matter when you are in, you can easy switch all appliances with smartphone. If the load current is greater than the maximum current, the device will send a signal to the smartphone through the gateway to remind the user of the power consumption and prent the fired hazard.
Automate your home to provide you with the highest possible level of comfort and security. Smart plug smart life: the most universal smart home devices. Z-wave technology: z-wave plus certified and integrates with most Z-Wave Certified hubs. Any detected use of energy can prompt the system to immediately send a notification to your smartphone. Smartthings, Vera, HomeSeer.
7. GE #ad
14298,Black, GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Outdoor Switch, 1-Outlet Plug-In 2nd Gen., Google Assistant, for Landscape & Seasonal Lighting, ZWave Hub Required, Works with Alexa, Weather-Resistant #adGE #ad
- Home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts. Voice control – amazon alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Space-saving design leaves second outlet free for continued use and offers discreet outdoor placement. Dual keyhole brackets offer secure, simple mounting options.
Easy installation – no wiring required. Compact construction is smaller than previous models and blends into any setting while the high-quality drop cable is ideal for use with covered outdoor outlets. Convenient weatherproof design – impact- and weather-resistant housing withstands the elements for outdoor placement.
Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your smart-home network. Hassle-free operation – control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch.
When properly installed, the grounded outlet faces down to protect against rain and debris. Works with all led, cfL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, HomeSeer, Trane, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Command, Nexia, Honeywell, ADT Pulse, Vivint, Vera and more. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
8. AFLYZ #ad
Voice Phone Remote Control Plugs, Zigbee Smart Plugs, Smart Outlets Work with Amazon Echo Plus Hub, Alexa Home Assistant, Zigbee HA Hub, SmartThings, Timer Function Hub Required #adAFLYZ #ad
- It will make your life easier and smarter. Quality assurancezigbee mini smart socket has received fcc approved new design. The maximum load is 10a, if you encounter any problems or need support, just come to us, we provide a one-year warranty and replacement service as well as lifetime technical support service. Our goal is customer satisfaction and we are committed to making it right for you.
Absolute data privacythis zigbee direct-connect smart socket does not require additional installation of App, these devices are compatible with Samsung Smarthings Hub, and can be seamlessly connected and used without worrying about data collection, and supports users to directly use Alexa speaker commands to complete automatic addition and control.
Schedule & timerget ready to smart your home stuff and automation. Allow you to prevent power-hungry devices from being left on longer than needed. You can prepare a crock pot meal and get home with dinner's ready. Get ready to have a smart home and create customized schedule to automatically turn on/off any home electronic appliances such as lamps, Christmas lights, fans, coffee maker, lights, and any home electronics or appliances etc.
At the same time, zigbee HA Hub and other well-known manufacturers' Zigbee gateways, convenience and security. Compatibilityzigbee plug samsung smartthings hub, can connect echo plusze39kl/echo show 2nd Gen DW84JL/Echo Plus 2nd Gen L9D29R/Echo Studio, what we need you to pay special attention to is that SmartThings Hub does not work with Apple Homekit APP. The device has been connected to the Echo Plug or Echo Show2.
|Warranty||7*24 hours friendly customer service + 30 days no reason refund + 365 days warranty|
9. Honeywell Ademco #ad
Honeywell UltraPro Z-Wave Plus Outdoor Switch, 39346, Single Outlet Plug-In | Weather-Resistant for Outside Lighting | ZWave Hub Required, Alexa and Google Assistant Compatible #adHoneywell Ademco #ad
- Wirelessly control & schedule outside lights & other devices – schedule timed events for outdoor, tablet, home or away. Switch also features a manual ON/OFF & program physical button. 1 grounded outlet - features 1 grounded outlet with a weather-resistant outlet cover to protect the outlet when not in use.
Features a built-in mounting bracket for secure temporary or permanent installation. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, seasonal lighting and connected devices.
Easy setup – simply plug the module into any outdoor outlet, then connect your light or device to the smart outlet located on the end of the plug-in. Requires a z-wave certified hub - compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, Fibaro, Wink, Trane, Nexia, Ring, SmartThings, ADT, HomeSeer, Vera, and more.
Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus. Customize scenes for day or night, PC or Z-Wave remote. Alexa compatible hub required - requires an alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products Alexa device and hub are sold separately. Works with all led, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs and other devices.
10. Broan-NuTone #ad
NuTone NPD300Z Smart Z-Wave Enabled Plug-In Outlet Dimmer Module, White #adBroan-NuTone #ad
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v outlet. Turn on/off, schedule, dim, or group the lamp all with a smartphone app. One smart and one always-on outlet.
Automatically turn lights on when you are home, and off when you are away. Auto sense feature lets you turn on lamp from smartphone, light or lamp switch.