As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Temperature | Humidity XS Sensor ZSE44. Hub Required Sold Separately. Compatible with SmartThings, and Home Assistant Z-Wave JS., Hubitat #adZOOZ #ad
- Stay in full control of the environment you spend the most time in. Discreet & secure: enjoy the minimal design of this device and extra small size that will help it blend into any interior. Outdoor bracket available: the sensor is coated with rubber oil protecting it against corrosion and water leak damage.
Z-wave compatibility: supported by open z-wave systems only, 2gig, qolsys, and hubitat. Z-wave hub required sold separately, scroll down for compatibility. You can mount the sensor outdoors under eve no direct sunlight or rainfall with the recommended mounting bracket sold separately, ask Zooz about it.
Make your home more comfortable with precise data sent by this smart sensor. Humidity sensor: increase the air quality of your bedroom or home office with humidity level reports you can use to trigger your smart humidifier sold separately. This sensor is Z-Wave Plus certified.
Contact zooz tech support with questions or issues 7 days a week! If the sensor isn't working for you, including Home Assistant Z-WaveJS, it's likely that your hub doesn't support the new 700 series Z-Wave. Temperature sensor: monitor air temperature in every room to get the most of your smart thermostat sold separately. It comes with the 700 series z-wave chip offering longer range, better battery life, and the highest level of S2 security with SmartStart for fully encrypted communication. Not supported by alarm panels like Vivint, HomeSeer, ADT.
2. Centralite #ad
Works with Smartthings, Vera, Monitors Room Climate, Centralite Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Detects High Humidity, Ezlo, Hubitat, Zigbee, Low Temperatures, Prevents Pipe Burst due to Freezing #adCentralite #ad
- In addition, hubitat, vera, Ezlo, the operating temperature range is 0 to 40°C. The battery has a two-year lifespan and can be easily replaced. Because these products use less energy, your home or office will require less electricity to power everything. Longer battery life and range: the 3-series temperature and humidity sensor now comes with longer battery life and extended range.
Save energy, save money: another significant advantage of installing temperature sensors is that you will save money by lowering your utility bills. Customer satisfaction: because your comfort is centralite's top priority, we stand behind our Centralite 3-Series Water Sensor.
A better signal implies timely and reliable information, which allows you to respond more quickly in the event of temperature sensitive alarm. Sensor compatibility and range: the 3-series temperature and humidity sensor works with smartthings, and all ZigBee platforms that support the indoor temperature and humidity monitoring functions.
If you experience any difficulties while installing the Centralite 3-Series Water Sensor, please contact us and our customer care team will be happy to assist you. As a result, the monthly cost for this particular expense is reduced. Any quality issues are resolved with a replacement or reimbursement. The humidity range is 0 to 90% R.
3. Aeotec #ad
Dew point sensor: Aeotec aërQ, battery powered, humidity, Z-Wave hub required, Z-Wave Plus, SmartThings sensor, wireless, ZWave temperature #adAeotec #ad
- Super-small at 1. 38 inches. Wireless, battery powered, Z-Wave temperature and humidity sensor. It can be installed almost anywhere you need to measure temperature and humidity, and analyse some attributes of air health.
4. AEOTEC #ad
UV, and Vibration, Z-Wave Plus, Aeotec MultiSensor 7, S2, 6-in-1 Zwave Sensors Contains Monitor Motion, Temperature, Compatible with Zwave Hub Smartthings, Humidity, Light, Gen7, SmartStart Enabled #adAEOTEC #ad
- 700 series z-wave multisensor: this is the next generation MultiSensor to the best selling Aeotec MultiSensor 6. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in recessed downlight fitting.
Batteries included: use wirelessly with the included batteries or power permanently with the included USB power cable. Super-small at 1. 8 inches. 6-in-1 z-wave plus multi-sensor: motion, temperature, humidity, UV, light lux, vibration sensor.
5. Trane #ad
Trane ZSENS930AW00MA Z-Wave Temperature and Humidity Sensor #adTrane #ad
- Non-returnable Sensor, Factory Warranty. Temperature & humidity Sensor! Works with the ComfortLink & AccuLink Systems. Trane / service first part # zsens930aw00m / ZSENS930AW00MA. Replaces / supersedes: zsens930 zsens930aw00 zsens930aw00m zSENS930AW00MA and others.
|Manufacturer||AmStd / Trane #ad|
6. AEOTEC #ad
Humidity Sensor, SmartStart, Z-Wave Plus, Temperature, ZWave hub Required, Zwave Water Sensor: Aeotec Water Sensor 7 Pro, with Flood, S2, SmartThings Sensor Compatible #adAEOTEC #ad
- Z-wave certification no. Aeotec gen7 with z-wave 700 series chip: 50% faster wireless communication, enhanced security, and 3 years of battery life.
Make your home really intelligent and safe. Home automation: compatible with certified z-wave gateways including AutoPilot, Vera, Zipato, Fibaro Home Centre, Hubitat, HomeSeer, etc.
Protect your home from water damage. Zc12-20080098. Zwave water leak detector: get instant z-wave hub notifications at the first sign of as little as 002” of water or moisture to prevent leaks and flooding. Z-wave temperature humidity Sensor: used to manage heating, cooling, and bathroom ventillation.
7. AEOTEC #ad
Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Aeotec TriSensor, Temperature, Light Sensor, Battery Powered, Work with Zwave Hub Smartthings 3-in 1 Security System #adAEOTEC #ad
- Powered by 1 x cr123a battery, estimated battery life: 1 Year. Battery not packed with the box. 3-in 1 motion, light sensor. Motion sensor accurate to 23 feet, trisensor also detects temperature -10~50°C / 14~122°C with accracy of ±1°C, Temperature, 0~30000 LUX with ±3% accracy.
Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of detecting calibration. Compatible with certified z-wave gateways including: Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Homeseer HS3, Domoticz, Zipabox, Open Z-Wave, Isy994i ZW universal controller and more.
Wireless and cordless. Z-wave plus and z-wave s2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-wave plus certification number: ZC10-18056128. Adjustable calibration.
8. Aeon Labs #ad
Light, humidity, temperature, Aeotec Multisensor 6, UV, vibration sensor, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion #adAeon Labs #ad
- 6-in-1 z-wave plus multisensor: motion, UV, humidity, light lux, temperature, vibration sensor. Z-wave plus certified. 2 year battery life. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in downlight.
Super-small at 1. 8 inches. Works with certified z-wave gateways and tested with Fibaro, Indigo 7, openHAB, SmartThings, Vera. Certification number: ZC10-15070011.
|Brand||Aeon Labs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aeon Labs LLC #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
9. Nexia Home Intelligence #ad
White, Nexia Home Intelligence TH100NX Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor #adNexia Home Intelligence #ad
- Works with american Standard Home, Trane Home. Wireless operation - remotely monitors temperature and humidity. Does not override the temperature sensor in the controlling thermostat.
Indoor use only. Requires a paid subscription and bridge. Simple installation and set up using included hardware.
10. Fibaro #ad
Z-Wave Plus, Fibaro FGDW-002-1 FGDW0021 Door/Window v2 with Temperature Sensor, FGWD-002-1, White #adFibaro #ad
- Sensor is ul certified ul e364701 and z-wave Plus certified zc10-17035512 with 2 yr. Works with smartthings, nexia, verizon smarthub, Homeseer, samsung connect, Fibaro HC2/HCL. Not homekit compatible - See ASIN B01M9CQSB5.
Detect opening & closing of any door, window, gate or garage door with integrated temperature sensor. Built in tamper sensor adds additional security and piece of mind. May require compatible controller. Automatically trigger pre-programmed scenes when the sensor detects opening/closing. Battery life.