As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Groz #ad
Groz T-Handle Tap Wrench – Ratchet Type | Suitable for use with Taps 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch 09321 #adGroz #ad
- Can be set left or right, or direct engagement in neutral position. Self centering hardened steel jaws and knurled chuck sleeve.
Ideal for holding taps, reamers, screw extractors, and other such small turned hand tools. Can be used in confined spaces. Suitable for tap size: 1/4” to 1/2” square Size: 3/16” to 5/16”.
2. IRWIN #ad
Irwin Tools 21102- T-handle Ratcheting Tap Wrench For Tap Sizes 1/4" to 1/2" #adIRWIN #ad
- Package weight :07 kg. Package Quantity :1. Product Type :Wrench. Package dimensions :4. 8 cm l X6. 0 cm w x31. 6 cm H.
3. General Tools #ad
General Tools Professional Standard Tap Wrenches #167, Set of 2, Threading Tools with Reference Table for 0 to 1/2-Inch Taps #adGeneral Tools #ad
- This screw extractor works with small hand reamers, drill bits, and other hand-turned tools. Our practical hand wrench provides a sizeable gripping surface while allowing maximum maneuverability, stability, and leverage in tight and hard-to-reach spaces.
Sliding t-handle: ideal for mechanics, machinists, and maintenance professionals. We encourage craftspeople, design, and DIYers to work smarter, measure better, and increase productivity.0 to 1/4" taps and 166 for No. Includes 164 for No.
12 to 1/2" taps. Reference table: great for commercial and automotive work. The jaws are replaceable for #jaWS F/161R and #JAWS F/162R. General tools: we have been a recognized leader in the innovation, artisans, and development of specialized precision tools for many years.
Wrench set: perfect for creating straight and accurate thread holes in your workpieces. It includes a plastic tap guide featuring a machine screw drill chart for recommended 75% depth thread on the front and a decimal equivalents table in 64ths from 1/64" to 63/64" on the back. Replaceable jaws: fabricated from high-strength alloy steel, this tapping wrench features a self-centering hardened jaw and knurled chuck sleeve providing a positive grip.
|Brand||General Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
|Warranty||90 days material and workmanship|
4. OMEX #ad
T Type Tap Wrench Pilot Spindle Set of 2 Piece 1/16" to 1/4" & 1/4" to 1/2" I Tapping -Threading, Reaming I Made In India #adOMEX #ad
- Omex pilot tap wrench Spindle Set of 2 Piece. Made in India ! Used for threading a drilled hole at a machine location, without actually moving the work piece. Capacity 1/16" to 1/4" 1. 5 to 6 mm & 1/4 "to 1/2" 6 to 12 mm. Ensures identical center-line of the tap & the drilled hole.
5. ASSORTS #ad
Ratchet Type Tap Wrench with Interchangeable Heads Set Capacities 1/8" to 1/4" & 1/4" to 1/2" #adASSORTS #ad
- Ideal for holding taps, screw extractor, reamers, or any other such small hand turned tools. Ideal to use in confined area with quite ease.
Ratchet action at 3 positions: forward, reverse backward & lock direct engagement in neutral position. Size range of 1st head: m3 to m6 & Size range of 2nd Head: M6 to M12. Chrome plate body.
|Manufacturer||Global Tools #ad|
6. OMEX #ad
5/32" to 1/4", 1/4" to 1/2" T-Type Set, OMEX Adjustable T-Handle Tap Wrench Set – 3 Piece 1/16" to 5/32" #adOMEX #ad
- Made in India ! Jaw opening ranges from 1/16" to 5/32", 5/32" to 1/4" & 1/4" to 1/2" in the 3 pieces set. Quality made t-type tap wrenches with hardened & tempered steel jaws.
Omex adjustable t-handle tap Wrench Set – 3 Piece Set. The knurled cap on the jaws gives you the freedom to tighten the jaws to grip the tap, reamer, drill like a vice for a wide variety of applications.
7. Century Drill & Tool #ad
1/2", Century Drill & Tool 98502 T-Handle Tap Wrench, 1/4" #adCentury Drill & Tool #ad
- Also can be used with screw extractors; Fits #1 to #2 Square and #1 to #3 Spiral. The sliding handle allows for extra leverage. Fits standard fractional taps from 1/4" to 1/2" and metric 7. 0 to 12. 0 . Does not fit pipe taps.
8. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W8669 1/4" to 1/2" Large Tap and Die #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Tighten jaws to fit tap by twisting knurled cap nut. Sliding t-handle provides additional leverage and versatility. 1/4" to 1/2" large tap die to T-handle tap wrench. Easily switched from left to right handed operation. Adjustable jaws for use with taps sized 1/4"-1/2" 6mm-13mm.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wilmar Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Replacement Hand tools. 1 Year on Air tools. excludes blades, bits, punches, dies, bulbs, fuses, grinding wheels, belts and other consumables which must be replaced under normal use and service.|
9. IRWIN #ad
1/2", Hanson 1766069 Pts T-Handle Tap Wrench for Tap Die Extraction, 1/4" #adIRWIN #ad
- Features a reduced setup time. Size: Medium. This tap handle has an adjustable jaw for use with taps sized 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch or 6mm to 12mm.
Performance threading System drive tools are engineered to make threading more efficient. This tap wrench has a versatile base that can be driven by die stock, 3/8-inch ratchet or T-handle.
10. AD INTERNATIONAL #ad
Ratchet Type Tap Wrench with Interchangeable Heads Set Capacities 1/8" to 1/4" & 1/4" to 1/2" #adAD INTERNATIONAL #ad
- Ideal for holding taps, reamers, screw extractor, or any other such small hand turned tools. Chrome plate body. Size range of 1st head: m3 to m6 & Size range of 2nd Head: M6 to M12.
Ratchet action at 3 positions: forward, reverse backward & lock direct engagement in neutral position. Ideal to use in confined area with quite ease.
|Brand||AD INTERNATIONAL #ad|