As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, General Finishes Wood Bowl Finish #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Created to be safe on wood surfaces that contacts food. Not for actively used butcher block counter tops that are used for chopping and cutting. Safe topcoat on wooden bowls, spoons, cups, decorative wood countertops or other wood surfaces that come into contact with food.
2. Bowl Maker #ad
Cutting Boards or Furniture Fast Drying Utility Wood Protectant, Mahoney's Finishes Walnut Oil Wax: Food Safe Wood Finish For Salad Bowls #adBowl Maker #ad
- Completely safe for food contact after drying. Food-safe way to protect and beautify your turning. Just wipe on or immerse. No petroleum distillates.
3. Tried & True Wood Finish #ad
Pint, Original Wood Finish #adTried & True Wood Finish #ad
- A superior blend of linseed oil & beeswax that is polymerized for multi-purpose applications on all interior woodwork. Excellent coating for all interior woodwork and gets more durable as it ages.
A true general purpose wood finish that is 100% solids and has no solvents or heavy metal driers. The finish will shine without appearing glossy.
4. UltraSource #ad
NSF Approved, Stainless Steel, UltraPro Food Grade Mineral Oil, Knife, Tool, 1 Gallon 128oz, Machine and Equipment, for Lubricating and Protecting Cutting Board, Butcher Block #adUltraSource #ad
- The ultrapro one gallon mineral oil is the best value for white mineral oil. White oil is used in the automotive, food service, beauty, and many more industries. Great for use as a food safe lubricant for an industrial slicer, knife, blade, tool and machine.
The ultrapro food grade mineral oil gallon is unscented and NSF approved. The mineral oil gallon size is perfect for treating and protecting butcher blocks, bamboo and more.
5. General Finishes #ad
Gloss, General Finishes High Performance Water Based Topcoat, 1 Quart #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- The hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top coat on the market today. Light color paints may also experience yellowing due to topcoat application, but it will less noticeable.
Interior use only. Dry time between Coats is only 1 to 2 Hours. Do not apply clear topcoats over bright white paint, as yellowing may occur due to a reaction to the substrate.
6. Waterlox #ad
Waterlox 5284qt TB5284 Stain #adWaterlox #ad
- Durable waterproofing: penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in multiple coats on its own or in conjunction with Waterlox Original Satin Finish or Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish.
Versitle: our most versatile product. Medium sheen: produces a medium sheen appearance 75° gloss level when finished; fades to a 50-55° gloss level in 3-6 months.
Many customers use only this product for all coats of finish. Time-tested: our oldest and truly “original” product, since 1910 Long-lasting: forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic.
7. CLARK'S #ad
Enriched with Lemon & Orange Oils ,Made with Natural Beeswax and Carnauba Wax,Butcher Block Wax, 6 ounces, CLARK'S Cutting Board Finish Wax #adCLARK'S #ad
- Use the clark’s applicator designed specifically to make this task even easier! Results – just look at the incredible pictures our customers post. Join in and show your before and after photos! Expert support – paul and alan respond to every customer email! We want your experience to match the quality of our products.
Natural ingredients – specially formulated mix of beeswax, mineral oil, carnauba wax, lemon oil and orange oil.
Protective barrier – after applying oil to your butcher blocks, Wood Utensils or Wood Countertops, Salad Bowls, bamboo cutting boards, Cutting Boards, add another layer of protection from unwanted liquids seeping into your kitchenware by using CLARK’S Wax.
More carnauba wax than other brands to form a tougher layer of protection. Easy to apply – simply rub the wax on your wood surface, let it sit and harden for a couple of hours and buff off any excess wax.
8. Minwax #ad
Satin, Minwax 233334444 Minwaxc Polycrylic Water Based Protective Finishes, 1/2 Pint #adMinwax #ad
- Protects and adds beauty to interior wood surfaces including woodwork, furniture, doors and cabinets. Ultra fast-drying formula allows for quick recoats in 2 hours. Water-based formula allows for easy soap and water clean up.
1/2 pint. Crystal clear finish is ideal for use over light woods like maple, ash and birch as well as over Minwax Water-Based Wood Stains. Low odor, non-yellowing. Water clean-up. Available in gloss, semi gloss, satin, matte and ultra flat. Satin. Fast drying.
9. Minwax #ad
Satin, Minwax 63333444 Polycrylic Protective Finish Water Based,1 quart #adMinwax #ad
- Water clean-up. Available in gloss, satin, semi gloss, matte and ultra flat. Protects and adds beauty to interior wood surfaces including woodwork, furniture, doors and cabinets. 1 quart. Crystal clear finish is ideal for use over light woods like maple, ash and birch as well as over Minwax Water-Based Wood Stains.
Satin. Low odor, non-yellowing. Ultra fast-drying formula allows for quick recoats in 2 hours. Water-based formula allows for easy soap and water clean up.
10. Daddy Van's #ad
Food Safe, Chemical-Free and Non-Toxic, 6 Oz. Tin, Slate, Daddy Van's® All Natural Beeswax Countertop Care for Soapstone, Concrete Composite and Butcher Block Counter Tops #adDaddy Van's #ad
- Beautifies & protects soapstone, slate, butcher block and concrete composite. Renews and protects soapstone, concrete and composite countertops. It has a pleasant silky feeling, and maintains the matte finish of your countertop.
Made in asheville, north Carolina U. S. A. Beeswax is less greasy than mineral oil, is easier to apply, and lasts much longer. One 6 ounce container.
|Brand||Daddy Van's #ad|
|Manufacturer||Daddy Van's® #ad|