As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Ideal for Woodworkers and Use On Table Saws, Router Tables, Jointers and Band Saws, Safety Woodworking Push Block and Push Stick Package 5 Piece Set In Safety Orange Color #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The push blocks are generally used on jointers and some router applications, while the push sticks are primarily used on table saw projects. Must let the rubber soles dry for 24 hours prior to using them again. The general idea behind these safety devices is to help you guide and control your stock when feeding through a table saw, band saw, jointer or a router table.
The rubber soles make pushing and controlling your stock much easier and safer then when doing it by hand. This five piece safety kit is designed to be your essential safety protection to help from getting to close to the cutters or blades on a router table, shaper, table saw and jointer.
Being safety orange also allows for you to easily find the device when its not in its normal location. This provides the user the ability to see exactly there hands are at during the cutting or milling process. All five devices help prevent kickback and protect your fingers and hands during your cutting process.
Each device in this kit is intentionally made in the safety orange color for high visibility when in use. The 5 piece safety kit includes 2 each small push blocks 1 angled handle and 1 offset handle small push block, 1 each long or large push block, 1 each standard width push stick and 1 narrow width safety-v push stick. The soles are also washable with with warm water. From the narrow v-style push stick, to the beefy long push block, band saw, this kit has all the bases covered in regards to many different woodworking applications.
2. Milescraft #ad
Band Saws & Jointers, Router Tables, Milescraft 3406 GrabberPRO, Push block for Table Saws #adMilescraft #ad
- Handle design helps maintain maximum contact on workpiece to safely finish cuts and prevent binding or kickback. 4 adjustable and interchangeable legs let you customize the GrabberPro to suit your job - Includes 1", 1/2", 1/4" and 1/8" Legs.
Adjustable heel can be cut through and lowered for more control. Helps reduce kickback by maintaining contact on both sides of the blade as you pass over your cut. Cut clean, precise strips as small as 1/8" thick.
3. MICRO JIG #ad
Router Tables, Band Saws, GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, and Jointers by MICROJIG #adMICRO JIG #ad
- Work with small stock safely. Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold. A true microjIG Innovation. Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Router table, Jointer, & Band saw. Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before.
Virtually eliminates kickback. Precise 1/4" thin rips. 3-directional Force for total control of the workpiece. Moving-blade-Guard Hand protection. Fully adjustable for easy handling. Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping. Designed in usa.
|Brand||MICRO JIG #ad|
|Manufacturer||MICROJIG, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Extended 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty from Authorized Dealers Only|
4. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71510 Deluxe Safety Push Block and Stick Set | 5 Pack | Ergonomic Handles with Max Grip | Push blocks and Sticks for Table Saw, Jointers and Woodworking | for Woodworker Safety & Control #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Includes: 1 deluxe push stick magnetic type, 2 Deluxe Push Blocks, 1 deluxe L-Shaped Push Sticks, and 1 Dual Handle Push Block. Applications: push blocks are commonly used for face jointing, tablesaws, routing and other woodworking applications and push sticks are commonly used in combination with jointers, ripping plywood, router tables and shapers.
Stick function: offers enhanced hand safety while guiding wood for sawing and cutting – the l-shaped stick also called a v push stick allows you to push the entire work piece through the blades, and the standard straight push stick is great when you have limited space - both are narrow and are useful when working with smaller stock.
Deluxe grip/craftsmanship: each premium pusher tool features an easy grip ergonomic handle that’s safe, easy to work with and feels natural in the hand; This premium safety push block and stick package was designed for durability, maximum control and engineered with a safety first approach to woodworking.
Block function: provides added hand safety while guiding wood for sawing and cutting - safety blocks allowing you to maintain a firm and steady downward pressure of the workpiece, without the bounce or chatter as it crosses the cutters blades.
5. Delmar Tools #ad
Makes Narrow Rip Cuts Safe And Easy, Helps Prevent Kickback, Delmar Tools Patented Push Block For Table Saws #adDelmar Tools #ad
- Lifetime warranty- delmar tools includes a lifetime warranty on this pushblock. Gain complete control of both side of stock on your rip cuts. Helps reduce kickback while keeping your hands above and away from the saw blade. No annoying thumbscrews that have to be loosened and tightened for each cut. Innovative balance wheel is deployed via a button to deliver stability on narrow cuts.
Other push blocks require frustrating installation with tons of moving pieces. This push block grips both side of the stock and guides it through the table saw cut while safely keeping your fingers and hands out of the way. Eliminates those dangerous close calls with your fingers by the saw blade on narrow rip cuts! User friendly adjustments to set up each rip cut- adjustable center leg is easily adjusted by rolling a wheel with your thumb to set up different width cuts.
Comes fully assembled, no installation necessary- arrives ready to go right out of the box, no frustrating assembly required.
Patented pushblock makes narrow rip cuts on the table saw safer and easier to control- make your table saw rip cuts down to a 1/4" wide smooth, easy, and safe! the delmar tools patent pending push block creates an adjustable width tunnel for the table saw blade to pass through under the push block on difficult narrow rip cuts as small as 1/4”. Any issues down the line and you will be covered for a free replacement or a refund. The best tool for effectively ripping thin stock on the table saw- unlike cumbersome push sticks and feaher boards, this push block design distributes even and accurate pressure to both sides of the stock for fluid rip cuts.
6. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
DCT 4 Pack Safety Push Sticks – Straight Table Saw Push Blocks and V Style Push Sticks Wood Working Push Stick Set #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- Maximize your control: table saw pushers provide increased consistency and control; Angled handles and butted ends allow you to push down and forward on your stock for secure movement and to help prevent kickbacks when guiding your stock through cutting blades. Works with your cutting machines: v style benchtop planer push tool fit into spaces as thin as.
5 inches 1. 3cm while the straight woodworking pushers fit spaces as thin as. 75 inches 1. 9cm; simply hook the table saw stick butt against the edge of your stock and push to guide wood through your benchtop planer, router table, benchtop jointer, table saw, or other woodworking power tools. Built to last: constructed of sturdy abs plastic provides these safety push block and stick sets with maximum strength and stability; Table saw push tool butt ends grab onto the edge of your stock to guide your project; Each package includes 2 v style bandsaw push sticks and 2 straight tablesaw push sticks in a bright orange color for increased visibility.
Make smooth cuts easily: use the deadwood crafted tools 4 pack v style band saw push block and Straight Jointer Push Sticks to push thin pieces of wood through your cutting machines with ease; Woodworking push sticks plane jointer accessories help to create smoother, and professional looking cuts by improving your visibility, control, more effective, and safety when working with woodworking saws and power tools.
Designed for comfort and efficiency: comfortable handles help maintain consistent pressure on your stock while keeping your fingers at a safe distance from your cutting blades for increased control, visibility, and security; V style push blocks feature angled handles and 6. 5 inch contact length for a consistent hold on longer projects while the 11.
|Brand||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
7. Fulton #ad
Jointers, Shapers and Band Saws, Gator Grip Safety Push Block 2 Pack with Blue Rubber Podular Pattern for Superior Gripping Power Ideal for Use On Router Tables #adFulton #ad
- That material typically dry rots over time and renders the blocks useless. While standard push blocks work, these push blocks take the next step in gripping power to give you superior control over you typical push block. The comfort grip, molded handle is perfectly angled to make applying downward and inward pressure easy and with much less strain than you may have to exert with straight handled push blocks.
Perfect for use on a router table, non-slip rubber surface the Gator Grip push blocks help your control your wood, composite, shaper, band saw or where ever you need to guide your stock through a cutter or blade. This in combination with the Gator Grip podular pads give you unmatched control of your workpiece.
The firm, slick foam tends to slip after a use or two and especially on harder or more dense materials. The podular pattern along with the firm but receptive rubber material grips your stock better than ever before and makes feeding your stock through multiple workshop machine cutter types much easier. The thing is, most push blocks use a foam base to try and grip the wood or material to help feed it through jointers, router table cutters or band saw blades.
Most woodworkers already have multiple push blocks in their toolbox. Gator grip push blocks have a uniquely designed podular patterned rubber pad that offers superior gripping power over your standard foam base push block. Not only do the gator grip push blocks grip better but they are specifically designed to help keep your fingers away from sharp, fast moving cutters and blades with its durable plastic body and thick raised handle. With the 6-3/8” long by 3-1/4” wide base, you’ll have plenty of gripping surface to work with large and smaller stock pieces.
8. Generic #ad
Cuts Safe, Push Block for Table Saws, Band Saws & Jointers, Easy to Assembly, Router Tables #adGeneric #ad
- To keep strong friction and the best working condition. Easy to assembly: no frustrating assembly required. Easy to clean: when the tool gets dirty, it can be easily removed with alcohol.
Make your table saw control down to 1/4" Ripping. Compatible with most tool accessories on the market. Fully adjustable and precision cutting: Top sliding adjustment design, easily control the crop width.
The non-slip material at the bottom is resistant to friction and strong grip. Makes narrow rip cuts safer: multidirectional force control the workpiece. Helps protect hands and prevent kickback while cutting. Just install the handle and side parts. Applicability compatibility: work on the table saw, Router table, Jointer, & Band saw. Compatible with micro jig accessories.
9. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71031 Push Block | Ergonomic Handle with Max Grip | Pushblock for Table Saw, Jointers and Woodworking #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Applications: push block is commonly used for face jointing, ripping plywood, routing and other woodworking applications. Function: provides added hand safety while guiding wood for sawing and cutting - allowing you to maintain a firm and steady downward pressure of the workpiece, without the bounce or chatter as it crosses the cutters blades.
Includes: 1 hold Down Push Block. Craftsmanship: this premium pushblock was designed for durability, maximum control and engineered with a safety first approach to woodworking. Easy grip: features an easy grip, ergonomic handle that’s safe, easy to work with and feels natural in the hand.
10. The Hedgehog #ad
Premium Hedgehog Push Block for Table Saws and Router Tables #adThe Hedgehog #ad
- B>3/8 inch wide for safely making those skinny cuts. B>offset handle to move hand farther away from spinning blade or router bit.
B>manufactured of glass fiber-reinforced nylon for stiffness and shatter-resistance. B>neoprene strip on bottom for better grip and control. B>1/4-in heel for securely hooking boards.