As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bostitch #ad
BOSTITCH Metal Connector Nailer, 1-1/2-Inch MCN150 #adBostitch #ad
- Compact design of the framing nailer gun fits between 12-inch O. C. Joists. Exposed nail tip places fastener point directly into connector holes for a fast and precise application.
In-line magazine offers balance for maneuverability. Compact design fits easily into hard to reach spaces - MCN150 only 10-1/2-inch tall.
Exclusive safety system prevents misfires. Low nail lockout prevents dry fires. Lightweight design for minimal fatigue. Drives 1-1/2-inch paper tape collated metal connector nails. 131-inch -. 148-inch diameter. Exposed nail tip design fires in the hole for fast precise nailing.
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty|
2. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Metal Connector Nailer, 1-1/2-Inch DWMC150 #adDEWALT #ad
- Tool-free adjustable rafter hook for convenience. At 105" 26. 7 cm tall, fits conveniently inside 12" 305 cm on-center framing and other tight areas. Fastener placement made easy with exposed nail tip.
3. Metabo HPT #ad
Accepts 1-1/2-Inch Nails, Metabo HPT Strap-Tite Fastening System Strip Nailer, Pneumatic, Metal Connector NR38AK #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Dry fire lockout: Dry fire lockout prevents the nailer from firing with no nails. Lightweight: well balanced at just 4. 6 lbs. Grip: rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip. Award: rated the pro preferred nailer for 7 years running 2014 - 2020 by Builder and Developer Magazine.
Applications: for fastening various types of pre-punched hole metal connectors to wood. Fasteners: accepts 1-1/2 In. For excellent maneuverability. Fasteners. Trigger: sequential drive mechanism ensures precision nail placement.
4. Metabo HPT #ad
Metabo HPT 2-1/2-Inch Strap-Tite Fastening System Strip Nailer | Pneumatic | Accepts 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" Nails | Metal Connector | NR65AK2 #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Includes: nr65ak2 nailer, Safety Glasses 875769. Fasteners: accepts 1-1/2 In. Fasteners. Safety: dry fire lockout for assured nail placement. Lightweight: only 6.
4 lbs. For excellent maneuverability and less fatigue. Easily pinpoint location: Positive safety allows the tool to use the nail as a guide without damaging the collation. Trigger: sequential drive mechanism ensures precision nail placement along with a comfortable soft trigger covered with double-molded elastomer with.
And 2-1/2 In. Nail capacity: Magazine can hold 44 nails. Air deflector: Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction. Applications: for fastening various types of pre-punched hole metal connectors to wood.
5. Senco #ad
Nailer Metal Connector 2-1/2in #adSenco #ad
- Nose piece probe locates metal connector holes providing accurate nail placement. Lightweight and well-balanced. Full round head. Powerful enough to drive through engineered lumber.
|Manufacturer||Senco Fastening Systems #ad|
6. Metabo HPT #ad
Pneumatic, Accepts 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" Nails, Short Magazine, Metal Connector | NR65AK2S, Metabo HPT 2-1/2-Inch Strap-Tite Fastening System Strip Nailer #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty. Grip: rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip. Applications: for fastening various types of pre-punched hole metal connectors to wood.
Lightweight: well balanced at just 5. 7 lbs. Dry fire lockout: Dry fire lockout prevents the nailer from firing with no nails. Award: rated the pro preferred nailer for 7 years running 2014 - 2020 by Builder and Developer Magazine.
For excellent maneuverability. Narrow design: Allows for ease of use in tight spaces. Positive safety: positive safety allows the tool to use the nail as a guide without damaging the collation. Fasteners: accepts 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" fasteners. Trigger: sequential drive mechanism ensures precision nail placement.
7. Bostitch #ad
BOSTITCH F21PL Round Head 1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer with Positive Placement Tip and Magnesium Housing Renewed #adBostitch #ad
- Two nailers in one: includes two quick change nosepieces to convert tool to either framing or metal connector applications. Drives 1-1/2" strapshot fasteners as well as all other 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" metal connector nails.
131" -. 162" diameter. Lightweight magnesium design for durability. Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists. Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths.
|Warranty||90 days limited warranty|
8. Bostitch #ad
BOSTITCH Framing Nails, 1-1/2-Inch x .131-Inch, Galvanized Metal Connector, 1000-Pack PT-MC13115G-1M, Paper Tape Collated #adBostitch #ad
- Bostitch framing nailer is made for metal connector applications. Framing nailer gun has a full round head. Item package dimension: 7. 87cm l x 1016cm w x 21. 34cm H. Bend yield = 100, 000 PSI.
9. Grip-Rite #ad
1-1/2-Inch, Grip-Rite GR150 Multi Blow Joist Nailer #adGrip-Rite #ad
- Multi-blow functionality promotes safer usage, compared to single-blow tools. Shoots both paper and plastic collated joist nails. Small, lightweight and compact only 4. 4 pounds. Robust design with easy maintenance. Designed to use either standard or tip hardened nails.
10. Metabo HPT #ad
Metabo HPT Pneumatic Framing Nailer | 2-Inch up to 3-1/4-Inch Plastic Collated Full Head Nails | Tool-less Depth Adjustment | 21 Degree Magazine | Selective Actuation Switch | 5-Year Warranty NR83A5 #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Nailer: 21 degree plastic collated framing nailer. Depth adjustment: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for improved control and flexibility. Capacity: Accepts two strips of nails.
Based on the 2014, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2018 & 2019 product brand surveys in builder & developer MAGAZINE. Awards: the preferred pro brand of pneumatic nailers. Fast: cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability.
Applications: great for framing, subflooring, roof decking, and wall sheathing. Fasteners: accepts 2" - 3-1/4", 21° round head, plastic collated strip nails. Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty. Trigger: selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing.