As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NuMax #ad
NuMax SFR2190 Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2" Full Round Head Framing Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with Tool-Free Depth Adjust and No Mar Tip #adNuMax #ad
- It's perfect for framing, and it can also be used to install subfloors, and sheathing. Minimum recommended air Delivery SCFM @ 90PSI:2. 4. Nailed it: this 21 degree pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, and interchangeable trigger for quick fire or single shot function.
Our tools are sold, serviced, and warrantied in the USA. Versatile and powerful: the framing nailer features depth adjustment and a no mar tip, wood fencing, roof decking, making it adaptable for different working surfaces.
We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, top tier customer service and long lasting, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between. It's ideal for professional construction contractors and home DIY projects. The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, high quality products.
Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Paslode, including staplers and nailers for siding, Bostitch, Hitachi, finish, Senco, flooring, and Dewalt. Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, framing, and roofing. Quality and durability: we manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, distributed, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
2. WEN #ad
WEN 61721 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer with 2000 Nails #adWEN #ad
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches in length. Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotatable exhaust, and a quick release 106-nail capacity magazine.
Operate at 60 to 115 psi with the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting. Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed nails quick and easy. Includes 500 18-gauge 3/8-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 1-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 3/4-inch nails, and 500 18-gauge 2-inch nails.
3. Metabo HPT #ad
Accepts 2" to 3-1/2" Framing Nails, The Pro Preferred Brand of Pneumatic Nailers, NR90AES1, Metabo HPT Framing Nailer, 21° Magazine #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Grip: rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure hold. Metabo hpt: same tools new name, Hitachi power tools have renamed to Metabo HPT.
21 degree framing nailer. Applications: great for flooring and framing, roof decking, SUB flooring, truss build-up, window build-up, wall sheathing and housing construction.
Fas10ers: accepts 2" up to 3-1/2" Plastic collated framing Nails. Lightweight: at only 7. 5 pounds and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue. Trigger: quick transition between sequential and contact nailing. Depth adjustment: Tool-less depth adjustment dial.
|Brand||Metabo HPT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Koki Holdings America, Ltd #ad|
|Warranty||5 year warranty|
4. TACKLIFE #ad
Brad Nailer, TACKLIFE 18GA 2-in-1 Nailer, 200pcs Brad Nails and 200pcs Crown Staples, and CE Safety Glasses | TK5040, Pneumatic, 5/8”-2", 360 Degree Adjustable Exhaust, Wider Visual Nail Indicator #adTACKLIFE #ad
- Safe trigger device provides a safe work. Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. Nail reload indicator visual nail reload indicator, located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided.
The lightweight aluminum body weighs only 2. 4lb, 000 times, which relieves the fatigue of the user during long work. Ergonomic designanti-slip rubber grip and 360 degree adjustable exhaust which give you a better experience with nail gun hitting.
More convenience ce safety glasses, which prevents accidental firing of wood dust. It can accommodate nails ranging from 5/8”-2", staples ranging from 5/8”-1-5/8". Multifunction2-in-1 magazine drives both 18 gauge pneumatic brad nails and crown staples making this a highly versatile tool.
Better quality brad nailer can nail 100, which provides longer service life. Sturdy material heat treated aluminum housing-extra heavy duty industrial design high-capacity magazine holds up to 100 brad nails or crown staples; Working air pressure 70-100PSI, max pressure 120PSI, which give you a easy perform of nail work.
5. BOSTITCH #ad
18GA BTFP12233, Brad Nailer, BOSTITCH Nail Gun, Smart Point #adBOSTITCH #ad
- Kit includes: nailer, 1/4 inch Air Fitting, Carrying Case and Extra No Mar Tips. Smart point technology: easy nail placement due to a smaller nose and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool.
Dial-a-depthtm control: For precise countersinking of nails. Tool-free jam release mechanism: For easy nail removal. Drives: 18 ga brad nails from 5/8 inches to 2 1/8 inches length.
|Warranty||7 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
6. WORKPRO #ad
WORKPRO 18-Gauge Pneumatic Brad Nailer, Carpentry and Woodworking Projects, Depth Adjustment Nail Gun for Upholstery, Compatible with 3/8” up to 2” Nails #adWORKPRO #ad
- Durable - this 18 ga straight brad nailer designed with durable aluminum body and a ergonomically designed comfort grip handle. Security - improved magazine release latch to avoid pinching hands when placing nails, more safe then other brad nailer.
Depth adjustment switch provide three different kinds of nail depth modes, precise located the depth of nails. Working air pressure 75-100 PSI.
Easy to use - 360 degree adjustable exhaust. Compatible - this straight brad nailer is suitable for 3/8" - 2" length 18-Gauge brad nails. The quick jam release design can easily clear jammed nails.
Note: please release the connect with the trachea, before opening the lam clearing latch. Notice: please make sure that the vent is not towards the user when using. Wide application - this brad nailer can used for woodworking, wood flooring, pet house DIY, picture framing, door or window molding installation and much more.
7. Freeman #ad
Brad Nailer, Finish Nailer, & Narrow Crown Stapler, Freeman P4FRFNCB Pneumatic Framing & Finishing Combo Kit with Canvas Bag 4Piece Nail Gun Set with Framing Nailer #adFreeman #ad
- The kit includes a rugged canvas carrying bag. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, finish, Hitachi, Bostitch, and Dewalt. Heavy duty and fine detail: the nailers included in this combo kit are ideal for everything from heavy duty work like subfloors, roof decking, window casings, crown moulding, base boards, and pallet building to fine detail work like cabinetry, fencing, and trim.
Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, Paslode, Senco, flooring, framing, and roofing.
The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. Powerful combo: this kit features 4 of freeman's most useful pneumatic nailers to cover all your framing and finishing needs: a framing nailer, a finish nailer, a straight brad nailer, and a narrow crown stapler.
We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between. Our tools are sold, and warrantied in the USA. Quality and durability: we manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, distributed, serviced, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike.
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
8. Metabo HPT #ad
Finish Nails 1-1/4-Inch up to 2-1/2-Inch, 5-Year Warranty NT65MA4, 15 Gauge, Pneumatic, Selective Actuation Switch, Metabo HPT Finish Nailer, Integrated Air Duster, Angled #adMetabo HPT #ad
- New name. At only 4. 2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability. Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use.
15 gauge Finish Nailer. Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing. 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece.
Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish. Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed. Same tools.
9. BOSTITCH #ad
1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch F21PL, BOSTITCH Framing Nailer, Round Head #adBOSTITCH #ad
- 14 1/4 by 20 1/2 inches; 8. 1 pounds. Operating pressure:80 120 psi. Includes 1 framing nailer. Lightweight magnesium housing; integrated rubber skid pads; rubber grip. Lightweight magnesium housing; integrated rubber skid pads; rubber grip.
Includes 1 framing nailer; Power Source: Pneumatic. 14 1/4 by 20 1/2 inches; 8. 1 pounds; 7 year limited warranty. 2 nailers in one: includes 2 quick change nose pieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications.
2 nailers in one: includes two quick change nosepieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications. 1 1/2 inch to 3 1/2 inch framing nailer; 1, 050 inch pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger. Compressor/air tool features: fastener collation, 1 1/2 inch to 3 1/2 inch framing nailer; 1, Fastener Depth Control, 050 inch pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger.
|Warranty||1 year Limited|
10. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA, 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch DWFP12231 #adDEWALT #ad
- Power tool Type: Pneumatic. Note: there are no nails included. Operating pressure 70 - 120 psi. Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. Compressor is required to use this product but is not included.
Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads. Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. Power Source: Pneumatic. Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" length.