As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bora #ad
Straight Dados, orange, the Woodworking Router Guide That Allows For Precise, and Mortises | 542005, Bora Router Dado Jig, Rabbets #adBora #ad
- The plate is designed for larger, more powerful hand-held designs. Our router plate is not designed for palm routers. No drilling or bolting necessary. Works with almost all make/model router – includes a 1” standard guide bushing for easy mounting works with almost any routers.
Make straight, accurate dados and rabbets – woodworkers asked us for a router guide / router jig that would make precise Dados, rabbets, and Mortise cuts.
Versatile cutting for wide dados – cutting adjustment allows for cutting wide dado’s with a 1/4" 3/8" or 1/2" router bit. Large plate size for easier handling – the large plate size ensures your router stays steady, and is easy to handle. Works with the bora wtx and ngx clamp edges – the perfect addition to your woodshop, this dado router guide will help with all of your woodworking projects.
2. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
ProGrip Straight Edge Clamp Ideal for Cutting Large Sheets of Plywood and Dado Slots 50 inch Clamp #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Each clamp is identified by the maximum clamping distance between jaws. Another great application for these clamps is cutting dado slots for bookshelves. These clamps are ideal for cutting large sheets of plywood in half with a 50” straight edge guide. Made from extruded aluminum and with the extra wide 2-3/16 inch tube rail, rout straight dado’s and more! ProGrip Straight Edge Guides are not only great straight edge guides, small panels, the ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamps are robust guides that are made for everyday workshop or contractor use.
Once set and aligned, you secure the clamp by simply locking it down with the 3 position lock lever.
The lock lever on each clamp can be secured into one of three positions, each position provides varying amounts of pressure. Depending on your project or application, the progrip straight Edge Guide Clamp is designed to have zero side to side play with minimal deflection to provide you with the ideal straight edge to make clean, you may need to apply more pressure by securing the lock lever to the appropriate position.
No more c-clamps when trying to secure a straight edge to your large or small wooden panels! cut large panels, they are super easy to align and even easier to clamp into place. The fixed jaw typically will go against the edge of the board closest to you. Each progrip straight Edge Guide has the exact same profile regardless of length. The low profile has also been designed with guide accessories in mind. The alignment and cutting process for dados is so much easier than ever before with the ProGrip Straight Edge Guides.
3. INCRA #ad
INCRA I-BOX Jig for Box Joints #adINCRA #ad
- At the same time, it's easy to use and the included 1 hour instructional DVD covers everything from basic setup to advanced decorative joinery. Use it on your table saw or router table to cut great looking box joints.
Reversible and reusable MDF sub fence dramatically reduces or eliminates tearout. Exclusive dual-pitch lead screw mechanism for fast micro-adjusting and a broad 1/8-Inch - 3/4-Inch range of pin widths.
Exclusive incra glidelock miter bar fits standard 3/4-inch x 3/8-Inch miter slots with a 0740-inch - 0762-inch adjustment range. Its revolutionary design allows faster setup, greater versatility, and improved user safety compared to traditional jigs. To get right to the point, the new Incra I-Box is the most advanced tool ever produced. Reversible design works on either side of the cutter.
4. SawStop #ad
SawStop TSBC-10R2 Table Saw Brake Cartridge For 10" Blades #adSawStop #ad
- Compatible with sawStop saws that currently receive transparent BLUE cartridges. Compatible with all woods and other non-conductive materials. Designed for quick replacement when activated. Revolutionary SawStop protection. Compatible with all standard 10-inch blades.
5. MICRO JIG #ad
Band Saws, and Jointers by MICROJIG, GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, Router Tables #adMICRO JIG #ad
- Moving-blade-Guard Hand protection. A true microjIG Innovation. Fully adjustable for easy handling. Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Router table, Jointer, & Band saw. Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold.
3-directional Force for total control of the workpiece. Designed in usa. Virtually eliminates kickback. Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping. Work with small stock safely. 100% satisfaction. Extended 3-year. Precise 1/4" thin rips. Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before.
|Brand||MICRO JIG #ad|
|Manufacturer||MICROJIG, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Extended 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty from Authorized Dealers Only|
6. Woodhaven #ad
Woodhaven 7902 26" Dado Jig #adWoodhaven #ad
- Zero-clearance fences prevent grain lift for a clean dado and are easily replaced when worn. Say goodbye to time consuming dado blade setups! simple two step process promises the quickest, easiest and most accurate dadoes you’ve ever made. Built with our strong Ultra Track extrusions, clamps not included.
Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Adjustments made with two knobs, no tools required. Also great for half-lap joints, dado jig can be clamped or bolted to your workbench or clamped to the work, flutes, sliding dovetails and more.
Length of cut controlled with easy to adjust stops. We recommend our pn 13700 1/2" downshear dado bit. 7902 has a 26" length capacity and up to 3-1/2" dado width capacity. Use a plunge router for stopped dadoes, a 1/2” downshear dado bit for the cleanest cuts.
Optional 7900pd drill style plate available to swap for the NoDrill plate at no charge. Router not included. Includes our nodrill router plate which has a quick attach feature that leaves your router free for other tasks. Get our optional 13700, bit not included. Uses standard router bits up to 3/4" diameter and an overall length of at least 3”, or a standard base router for thre dadoes, router not included.
7. PORTER-CABLE #ad
PORTER-CABLE Dovetail Jig with Mini Template Kit 4216 #adPORTER-CABLE #ad
- Machined aluminum template provides superior cutting accuracy and long term durability. Includes template 4211 for half-blind, rabbeted half-blind and sliding dovetails. Included with jig: templates, wrench, two lock nuts, and instruction manual.
Includes template 4215 for miniature through and half-blind dovetails, and miniature box joints. Includes template 4213 for through dovetails and box joints. Template alignment lines and router bit depth gauges allow for quick, easy set-up; Router bit depth gauges allow user to quickly and accurately set the depth without taking measurements.
|Warranty||90 day money back guarantee, 1 year free service, 3 year manufacturers defects|
8. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Router Tables, Fulton Safety Woodworking Push Block and Push Stick Package 5 Piece Set In Safety Orange Color, Jointers and Band Saws, Ideal for Woodworkers and Use On Table Saws #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The 5 piece safety kit includes 2 each small push blocks 1 angled handle and 1 offset handle small push block, 1 each long or large push block, 1 each standard width push stick and 1 narrow width safety-v push stick. Soft, receptive, rubber foam pads line the bases of the two small push blocks and the large push block.
This 5 piece safety kit is designed to be your essential safety protection to help from getting to close to the cutters or blades on a router table, to the beefy long push block, shaper, table saw and jointer. The rubber soles make pushing and controlling your stock much easier and safer then when doing it by hand.
Being safety orange also allows for you to easily find the device when its not in its normal location. Must let the rubber soles dry for 24 hours prior to using them again. Each device in this kit is intentionally made in the safety orange color for high visibility when in use.
This provides the user the ability to see exactly there hands are at during the cutting or milling process. The push blocks are generally used on jointers and some router applications, band saw, while the push sticks are primarily used on table saw projects. The general idea behind these safety devices is to help you guide and control your stock when feeding through a table saw, jointer or a router table. All five devices help prevent kickback and protect your fingers and hands during your cutting process.
9. Woodpeckers #ad
32 Inch, Precision Router Jig for Dado Groove Cutting, Woodpeckers Exact Width Dado Jig #adWoodpeckers #ad
- Offset compensates for thickness of jig. Made in usa - like all woodpeckers products, these Exact Width Dado Jigs are proudly machined and carefully inspected in our Strongsville, OH facility, just south of Cleveland.
Handy scale - the built in handy scale set stops limiting travel of your router. Large clamping pad - The built in large clamping pads secure the jig for accurate cutting.
Precise - trim cut matches edge guides to your router bit and guide bushing precisely. It also slides out of the jig to set depth of cut on your router. Includes - you will receive a 32 inch Woodpeckers Exact Width Dado Jig.
|Manufacturer||Woodpeckers Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Materials and workmanship are guaranteed for the life of your tool.|
10. Kreg #ad
Kreg KMA2685 Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide #adKreg #ad
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines. Cut multiple pieces to the same size With just one setup. Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut.
Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" Wide. Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw.
|Warranty||90 day warranty|