As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Southwire #ad
Southwire 40022S GFCI Receptacle Tester #adSouthwire #ad
- Durable housing with reinforced pins will withstand up to a 6-foot drop. 2-sided legend: only from southwire! accurately read test results with the tester facing right-side up or even upside down depending on the outlet‚ ground location with brightly colored indicator lights and the 2-sided fault legend.
Small yet durable: its small size won't take up much space and fits perfectly in your tool bag. Fast and accurate: southwire‚ 120 volt ac gfci tester is the ideal tester for home inspectors, electricians and home renovators who need to check the wiring of outlets in kitchens, bathrooms and offices.
Push button gfci test: allows you to quickly test that the gfci trip function is working. 7 tests in one: open ground, correctly wired, open neutral, open hot, hot and ground reversed, hot and neutral reversed, and gfci.
2. Klein Tools #ad
Detects Common Wiring Problems, Receptacle Tester for GFCI / Standard North American AC Electrical Outlets, Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- Built to withstand a 6. 6-foot 2m drop. Gfci tester detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles. Operating temp 32-degree to 140-Degree Fahrenheit 0-Degree to 40-Degree Celsius.
Nomil voltage 110/125v ac at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet. Works on gfci outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage which occurs in shipment or failure which results from alteration, tampering, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper maintenance.|
3. Sperry Instruments #ad
Yellow & Black, Sperry Instruments STK001 Non-Contact Voltage Tester VD6504 & GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester GFI6302 Kit, Electrical AC Voltage Detector #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Audible and visible indicator: 360° visual and beeping audio Non-Contact Voltage Detection VD6504. Durable: hi-impact resistant abs housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design GFI6302 and VD6504.
Verifies voltage presense: verifies the presence of AC Voltage prior to working on electrical installation or troubleshooting GFI6302 and VD6504.
Rated: cat rating iii 300v, cat rating iii 1000v, c-ul us gfi6302, iv 600v, vd6504 10 ft drop and 250 lb Crush GFI6302 and VD6504. Circuit sensing: non-contact sensitivity detects 50-1000V AC and patented battery self-test feature VD6504. Quickly read: bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication GFI6302.
4. Sperry Instruments #ad
7 Visual Indication/Wiring Legend, Standard 120V AC Outlets, Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet/Receptacle Tester, Yellow & Black, Home & Professional Use #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Gfci function : tests gfi outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets multiple outlets in kitchen or bath. Durable : hi-impact resistant ABS housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design.
Frequency hertz 60Hz GFI6302. Quickly read : bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication GFI6302. Testing capability : standard 3-wire and gfci protected 120Volt AC Outlets.
5. Fluke #ad
Fluke ST120+ GFCI Socket Tester with Audible Beeper #adFluke #ad
- Integrated gfci test button to verify the correct operation of GFCI equipped outlets. Loud, switchable beeper for voltage indication and circuit breaker identification. Bright leds for fast, easy identification of miswired outlets.
6. Gardner Bender #ad
7 Visual LED Tests , 110-125V AC, for GFCI / Standard / Extension Cords & More, Red, Gardner Bender GFI-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer #adGardner Bender #ad
- Tests for ground fault interruption, open hot, open ground, hot/ground reverse, open neutral, hot/neutral reverse and correct wiring. Compact and easy to use.
Tester trips between 6-9 mA. Tests: standard outlets, GFCI outlets, extension cords. Succession of yellow and red lights provide indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors.
|Brand||Gardner Bender #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gardner Bender #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
7. Avid Power #ad
48-250V Circuit Tester for GFCI, Receptacle Tester CAT II 300V with LCD Voltage Display, AVID POWER Outlet Tester, 7 Visual Indications and Wiring Chart for Home&Professional Use #adAvid Power #ad
- Instant checking just insert the circuit tester into a standard north american outlet, open ground, and the clear lcd indication displays accurate result instantly along with three red lights indication that contains 7 LED light patterns to determine which wiring problems occurred according to the wiring chart: Correct, Live/NEU Reverse, Open Neutral, Live/GRD Reverse, Open Live, Live/GRD Reverse & Missing GRD.
Be aware of wiring trip when you use this test function.
Safety certificate the compact and light-weight receptable tester conforms to CAT II 300V, home, factory, laboratory, widely used in the school, office and other social fields. Multi-outlet test this outlet tester is not only designed for power socket wiring detection but also for GFCI test, capable of detecting the most common wiring status and problems quickly and accurately.
What you would get 1pc advanced gfCI electrical outlet tester, 1pc user manual, Any issues, feel free to contact us. Rcd&gfci test function designed with rcd and gfci test function, the electric tester can help you to confirm whether the power leak-proof protection works well or not, preventing you from electric shock.
8. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools ET310 AC Circuit Breaker Finder with Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- Operates on 90-120V AC circuits. Transmitter incorporates a gFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices. This circuit breaker finder can quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected.
Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located.
Transmitter docks in the Receiver for convenient storage as a single item when tester is not is use. Transmitter incorporates a three-pin plug for connecting to North-American-style grounded electrical outlets. Gfci tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter connected to the electrical outlet or fixture, and a Receiver used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
9. KAIWEETS #ad
3 Prong 120V AC Voltage Socket Checker, KAIWEETS Outlet Tester Electrical GFCI Receptacle Detector with LCD Display, 6 Visual Indication / Wiring Legend for Home #adKAIWEETS #ad
- Voltage test: the outlet tester with lcd screen helps you measure socket voltage, leakage voltage and current and display it clearly on the LCD screen. It may cause house wiring System to trip. Electric problem checker: standard 3-wire and gfci protected 120volt ac Outlets.
Easy to use: the red led indicators can be lit up clearly for easy visual indication, when activated identify one of the six common wiring options. Safety certificate & service: this outlet tester with GFCI conforms to CAT III 300V and CE-Marking.
Press the gfci button, if the GFCI receptacle trip, that means the power leak-proof protection is good. Be careful of using this function on normal receptacles. An easy-to-understand chart on the tester helps determine wiring conditions in the outlet, based on LED light results.
Gfci test: check if the trip breaker is functioning. 36 months product service provided. This receptacle tester detects the most common wiring faults in standard and GFCI electrical outlets, open neutral, hot/neutral reverse, hot/ground reverse, open ground, hot/ground reverse&open ground. When the wiring problems, the screen will turn orange.
10. Taiss #ad
Taiss GFCI Outlet Tester New Advanced Receptacle Tester with Voltage Display 48-250V Power Socket Automatic Electric Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector Wall Plug Breaker Finder CAT II 300V TA106B #adTaiss #ad
- It may cause house wiring trip. The tester incorporates a built-in light so it can also be used in the dark, making you read it fast. 7 led light patterns - with 7 easy to read indicators to indicate the state of the socket, Live/Ground Reverse, Live/Neutral Reverse, Open Ground, Open Neutral, easy to judge: Correct, Open Live & Live Neutral Reverse.
The red led indicators can be light up clearly even in strong sunlight. Bright led display - light patterns are well labeled on the back of the device itself. Electric socket tester - advanced socket tester for rapidly detecting whether the socket's wire connection is correct or not.
Design with rcd/gfci test button - power outlet socket for correct wiring and RCD/GFCI trip function. Portable design - compact size, light weight and convenient to use. Package content: 1 x advanced gfci outlet Tester； 1 x English Manual ；24 Months Warranty.
With voltage backlight LCD display for testing voltage. It tests standard outlets that are wired in parallel to GFCI outlets multiple outlets in kitchen or bath, and outdoor receptacles require GFCI protection. It can test the protection system to ensure the household electrical safety. Gfci function: this electric tester tests gfci devices by simulating ground fault conditions, which works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device. Be careful of using this function on normal receptacles.