As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dr Infrared Heater #ad
9-Feet 50A Power Cord with NEMA 6-50P Plug Open End with Eyelet 6-2 Gauge UL Listed, Black, Dr Infrared Heater DR-PS101 #adDr Infrared Heater #ad
- 6-2 wire, 2 poles, 3 wires, 250VAC.50a, ul listed. Open end with Eyelet. 9 feet long with nemA 6-50P molded Plug.
|Brand||Dr Infrared Heater #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr Heater USA #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Component Warranty|
2. Parkworld #ad
Parkworld 61537A Welder 50A Extension Cord, Welding 3-Prong NEMA 6-50 Extension Cord 100FT #adParkworld #ad
- Molded with electroplate copper terminal in order to avoid surface oxidation effectively. Universal for all other brands 6-50 Welding Machine 3-pole connector. Length : 100 ft 100 Feet.
Stw 8awg/3c stranded wire extension cord, support max 40 AMP loading, Max Rate 10000 Watt 250V. Welder 3-prongs nema 6-50 lighted connector right-angle, 50 Amp / 250 Voltage. Heavy-duty for Welder, 100% copper conductor inside.
3. Parkworld #ad
Parkworld Welder 50A Extension Cord, Welding 3-Prong NEMA 6-50 Extension Cord 50FT #adParkworld #ad
- Length : 50 ft 50 Feet. Welder 3-prongs nema 6-50 lighted connector right-angle, 50 Amp / 250 Voltage. Heavy-duty for Welder, 100% copper conductor inside. Universal to all other brands 6-50 welding Machine 3-pole.
Molded with electroplate copper terminal in order to avoid surface oxidation effectively. Stw 8awg/3c stranded wire extension cord, support max 40 AMP overload, Max Rate 10000 Watt 250V.
4. ANDELI #ad
7ft 250 Volt 50Amp Welder Cords 12 AWG Power Cords for Welding Machines,NEMA 6-50 UL Listed #adANDELI #ad
- 7ft cord lengththe power cord is ul-certified in the united States, and there is a video for changing the plug, suitable for most 220V welding machines, making it safer and easier to replace the power cord.
12awgwire gauge, 250v NEMA 6-50 Resist to splash water. Better material-heavy duty extension cord corrosion resistant design. It is durable and safe, 3 conductors, 7ft length, can be used indoor or outdoor.
Insulation and waterproof design -highly flexible annealed bare copper conductors, insulated with an high quality water-resistant jacket. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Wide application-it will fit most welders. Perfect for indoor use. Insulation jacket and good material Can greatly extend the service life. Resist to rain or splash water. 12 awg & 3 conductor-50a 250v welding power cord.
5. Parkworld #ad
Parkworld Welder Extension Cord, Welding 3-Prong NEMA 6-50 Extension Cord 15FT #adParkworld #ad
- Molded with electroplate copper terminal in order to avoid surface oxidation effectively. Universal to all other brands 6-50 welding Machine 3-pole. Heavy-duty for Welder, 100% copper conductor inside.
Welder 3-prongs nema 6-50 connector, for 50 Amp / 250 Voltage. Length : 15 ft 15 Feet. Stw 8awg/3c stranded wire extension cord, support max 40 AMP loading, Max Rate 10000 Watt 250V.
6. Fekuar #ad
8 Gauge Heavy Duty Industrial NEMA 6-50 Welding Machine Cord with Lighted End for MIG TIG, 50FT 220V 50AMP Welder Extension Cord #adFekuar #ad
- Safe structure- constructed with pure copper wiring coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant STW sheath that serves as protection from outdoor elements, wear and tear. Designed for indoor and outdoor heavy industrial use.
Long enough: the 50 feet heavy duty welder machine cord provides length enough, allows you to move your welder around the shop and close to your welding work piece for added convenience.
. Professional welder extension cord- rated at 40amps/50 amps, features excellent abrasion, 50 feet, oil and moisture resistance and flexibility fits to extend the welding machine.
Does not fit standard household outlets. Great compatible- it will fit most welders including: miller millermatic welders, Hobart Handler, Ironman and Betamig welders, Lincoln Power MIG series welders, Century welders and many more. Heavy duty- 8awg, 3 conductor, rated at 40a/50A, 220V -3 Prong Socket 3 Prong Plug.
7. Parkworld #ad
NEMA 6-50 Splitter Cord Y Adapter 3 feet, Industrial Male Plug NEMA 6-50P to 2 6-50R Female Connectors, Parkworld 61513 Welder 50A Splitter #adParkworld #ad
- 6-50p male plug to 6-50R female*2. Length : 36 inch 3 Foot. Color: Black. 100% copper wire conductor inside, Heavy-duty power adapter cord for 6-50 outlet.
Used 62 stw 6awg*3c stranded copper inner wire, support max 50 Amp loading 12500 Watts. Industrial welding machine 50 amp / 250 Voltage. Molded with electroplate copper terminal in order to avoid surface oxidation effectively.
8. S7 #ad
Welder Extension Cord, Heavy Duty 25 Feet 6-50 Nema R Plug Lighted Welding Cord with ETL Approved #adS7 #ad
- 3-prong socket with 3-prong Plug, Right Angle Cord Plug. Heavy duty all-copper wires with 6-50 nemA Plug And Connector Designed For Use On All Portable Welders. Lighted molded 50 amp plug and connector for Added Safety Contractor Grade Stw Jacket Will Easily Hold Up To Industrial Applications.
It can make the product Easy To Storage And Carry. Delivers 40 amps at 250 volts, with adjustable power cord Organizer Which Is A Carrying Strap.
9. VEVOR #ad
Welding Power Cord with NEMA 6-50 Plug 8 Gauge 3 Prong for MIG,Lincoln,Plasma,Miller,TIG, VEVOR Welder Extension Cord 40Amp 50ft 250V #adVEVOR #ad
- Wide application: this cord enables an easier reach from your welder machine to your nearest power receptacle or electrical connection. So you can use secure electricity when you are welding at home or outside.
If you need to reach your power outlet, look no further. Premium 50ft power cord: secure and extend your power up to 50 ft away. Resists rain or splash water with operating temperatures ranging from -40°F - 140°F/-40℃ - 60℃.
It can be combined with your existing welder cords and adapters, protecting you and others from hazardous welder sparks. We will ensure that all your power needs are within reach.
40a pure copper cable: vevor's welding cord rated at 40a, features stw jacket, 250v, 8 awg all-copper wires. Male & female plug: compatible with most welders in the market. Portable strap: the strap allows you to take your power cord with you anywhere. Features most commonly used industrial NEMA 6-50P male type plug and NEMA 6-50R female type plug for electric welder applications. Etl approved.
|Part Number||50Amp 50ft|
10. Southwire #ad
50-Feet, Coleman Cable 19228806 8/3 Heavy-Duty STW 50-Amp/250-Volt Nema 6-50 Blue Welder Extension Cord #adSouthwire #ad
- Lighted receptacle end indicates when power is on. 8-gauge stw jacket for superior performance and FLEXIBILITY. Heavy-duty 50' extension cord suitable for welding machines with a NEMA 6-50 configuration.
Offers more portability to welding machines; extension Cord rated at 50 Amps, 250 Volts and 10, 000 Watts; UL Listed. Molded ends offer safety and convenience on the jobsite.
|Manufacturer||Coleman Cable #ad|