As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Magswitch #ad
Supplies and Accessories, 8100746, Magswitch 300 Amp Magnetic Welding Ground Base Clamp Holder for Welding Kit, Tools, Magnet Switch with On/Off Grounding Capabilities #adMagswitch #ad
- No more tacking on tabs in large sheet-weld or pipe jobs. On/off switch: the true on and off capabilities create a platform that is more efficient, faster, safer and easier to use! Magnetic grip turns all the way off for quick release.
No need to pry or fight magnet for precise positioning. Extra perks: stronger hold in the shear vertical position allows for use with a heavy gauge welding ground cable. The magnetic hold is very strong and will not slip off table easily during use.
Simply place our heavy duty clamp on a clean work surface, turn on and start welding. Finned clamp also increases tool longevity by keeping it cooler. Finned magnetic ground clamps let welders quickly set up with no prep, stick torch, weld and move on to the next job.
Turn on for instant grounding and hold. Having issues finding a reliable welding ground clamp? our magnetic ground clamps come with the new fin design which lowers temperature by 27 percent. Reusable to save welders time and money. No more searching for or creating a ground location. Save time: fast setup with instantly ground to any flat and round steel surface. Does not require an electrical power source.
|Manufacturer||Magswitch Technology Inc. #ad|
|Part Number||Ground Clamp 300AMP with FIN|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
2. Magswitch #ad
For Metal Fabrication Welding Accessories and Tools, with 300 Amp Grounding Clamp Holder and Magnet On/Off Capabilities, 150 lb Holding Force, Magswitch Mini Multi Angle Welding Magnet #adMagswitch #ad
- Magnetic square holds 150 lbs. Easy to clean - powerful magnet stays clean unlike traditional magnetic squares that hold on to metal chips even when off, with our heavy duty magnet tool you won’t cut your fingers cleaning away steel shavings and debris.
Does not require an electrical power source or plug. Instantly ground to any flat and round steel surface, set up with no prep, weld and move on to the next job. Magnetic grip turns all the way off for quick release. No need to pry or fight magnet for precise positioning.
Includes pipe notch for attaching pipe and tubing. Ground welding clamps - incredibly strong magnetic ground clamp allows use with a heavy gauge welding ground cable. When turned off debris falls off.
On/off switch - the true on and off capabilities create a platform that is more efficient, safer and easier to use! Use it with tig, spot, stick torch, faster, fiber, arc welders. Angle welding jig - this workholding offers you more angles than all other magnetic welding tools. Ground connection 3/8 *16 and ¼ * 20 Holds common angles: 45, 90, 105, 75, 120 and 135 degrees. Dual welder tool - sturdy and compact, fast set up and good for small places.
3. Magswitch #ad
8100351 Mini Multi Angle w 300amp GC Mini Multi Angle with 200 Amp, Yellow/Silver/Black, Magswitch #adMagswitch #ad
- On/off magnet stays clean as Magswitch technology sheds debris for years of hassle free use. Incredibly strong yet compact and lightweight for those smaller jobs. An on/off magnetic work-holding angle with 150 lb.
45, 60, and 120 degree angles for small pieces that accommodates flat or pipe, 90, allowing for precise placement.67 kg of hold force from Magswitch Technology. Dual use tool offers several common angles and provides a ground as well.
|Manufacturer||Magswitch Technology Inc. #ad|
|Part Number||Mini Multi Angle w 300amp GC|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
4. Magswitch #ad
Ground Clamp with 300 Amp, Magsquare 165, MAGSWITCH 81001454, Magnetic Tool Storage and Display Kit, Includes MagJig 150, Mini Tool Wall, and Multi Mini Angle, MagMount 60 Keychain #adMagswitch #ad
- Display and store your magswitch tools with the mini tool wall. Simply turn the knob and feel the power- Switchable magnets turns completely On & Off. Display and store your magswitch tools with the mini tool wall. Ground clamp w/ 300 amp p/n 8100746: new fin design which lowers temperature! no more tacking necessary.
No electricity required! this 5 tool bundle includes a magnetic display wall and 5 of our best selling MagSwitch tools. Simply turn the knob and feel the power- Switchable magnets turns completely On & Off. Simply place it on a clean work surface, turn on and start welding.
Multi mini angle p/n 8100350: Multiple angles in one! Extremely versatile welding and fabrication angle tools. Simply turn the knob and feel the magic. Magmount 60 keychain p/n 81001274: perfect for an easy movement and placement of a tool! Strong magnetic holding force with a single on and off lever.
The top of the tool is ready for mounting a variety of accessories. No electricity required! this 5 tool bundle includes a magnetic display wall and 5 of our best selling MagSwitch tools. Magjig 150 p/n 8110005: it‘s a kind of magjig! secures your fixture easily into place. Pull corners, secure steel for cutting, use as a guide, make your own fixtures and more. Drill a hole in a fixture and place the MagJig in to use for downward pressure clamping.
5. Magswitch #ad
Magswitch 8100352 Magswitch Mini-Angle Welding Magnet #adMagswitch #ad
- On/off mini angle when off, metal chips fall off. Offers 75/105º and 90º angles. Accommodates flat and Pipe stock. Strong hold - powered by 80 lb 36 kg switch. Ideal for small fabrication.
6. KingQ #ad
KINGQ T-style Welding Ground Clamp 300-Amp, Brass #adKingQ #ad
- Good for most grounding situations. Large contact surface area provides good cable connections and positive grounding. 8-inch long with 2-Inch jaw opening. Rugged, versatile, wide jaw ground clamp. You will get one 300-Amp welding cable capacity.
7. TOPINCN #ad
Welding Ground, 300A Magnetic Welding Ground Clamp Grounding Magnetic Connector Earth Switch for Industrial Welding Machine #adTOPINCN #ad
- High performanceused to lay the ground clamp magnetically attached to the metal being welded for electrical ground. Switchableeasily be removed by turning off the magnetic function to release the ground clamp.
Premium qualitythis welding ground is made of high quality iron, high strength and hardness, durable in use. Great accessoryEasy to use, simple to connect. Fast set up and grounds InstantlyStrong grip on flat or round iron surfaces.
8. US Forge #ad
US Forge Welding Heavy Duty Bronze Ground Clamp 300 Amps #adUS Forge #ad
- Wide grooved jaws for positive grounding. Oval-point screw cable connections make installation easy. Item package dimension: 7. 25" l x 3. 0" w x 1. 5" h. For heavy-duty use.
|Brand||US Forge #ad|
|Manufacturer||US Forge #ad|
9. ANER #ad
200A Magnetic Welding Ground Clamp, 200A On/off Adjustable Magnetic Welding Ground Clamp Rare Earth Switchable Magnet Welding Holder,Grounding Magnet Connector #adANER #ad
- Stays clean because magnetic field turns completely off. It can be freely controlled to open and close. Package included:1 x Welding Ground Clamp. The on/off control makes the metal dust fall off without cleaning, which is convenient and simple to use.
Easy to use: strong grip on flat or round iron surfaces. Magnetic welding ground clamp: made of high quality iron, durable in use. Applicable to clamp both flat and round workpieces.
High strength and hardness. Fast set up and grounds instantly. When the ferromagnetic material is opened and connected, it will produce sudden and powerful suction.
Do not use welding grounding to lift or transport materials. 200a magnetic ground clamp: magnet strength pull force 30 kg, Simple to connect, ground wire of welding machine. Simply place on clean surface and turn on then start welding. Warm tips: make sure that the grounding device is in the off state when it is not in contactwith the ferromagnetic material.
10. Tweco #ad
Tweco 9255-1061 Switchable Magnetic Ground Welding Clamp, 300-Amp #adTweco #ad
- Used to lay the ground clamp magnetically attached to the metal being welded for electrical ground. 300-amp capacity. Long lasting, rugged and reliable design.
Can be used as a ground clamp device around pipe and flat applications, or with any large magnetic base metal. Switchable - easily be removed by turning off the magnetic function to release the ground clamp.