As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Leviton #ad
15-Amp, Leviton GFWT1-W Self-Test SmartlockPro Slim GFCI Weather-Resistant and Tamper-Resistant Receptacle with LED Indicator, White #adLeviton #ad
- Slim, shallow design reduced depth makes it easier to install in any electrical box, even shallow ones. Patented lockout action prevents reset if GFCI is damaged and cannot respond to a ground fault.
Provides continuous ground fault protection detects and trips on actual ground fault even when self test is being conducted.
For an added layer of protection, the GFCI regularly conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault. Status indicator light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status as well as indication of line/load reversal.
|Manufacturer||Leviton Direct #ad|
2. ANKO #ad
ANKO GFCI Outlet 20 Amp, LED Indicator, UL Listed, Weather Resistant Receptacle Indoor or Outdoor Use with Decor Wall Plates and Screws, Tamper-Resistant #adANKO #ad
- Safty - the anko gfci usb outlet meets ul-listed ygb-094wr, 60hz. Tamper resistant receptacle prevents young children from inserting unwanted objects into the outlets. Gfci outlet - constructed with premium high-impact resistant thermoplastic materials and rational structure design, ensures superior strength and durability. The gfci outlet automatically conducts a Self-Testthe red light will blink once every 40 seconds to ensure the GFCI is continually working.
If the indicator led glows green, you have installed the GFCI receptacle correctly and it is working properly. Self test - two indicator light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status. Weather resistant - constructed with advanced uv stabilized engineering to provide superior corrosion, ideal for outdoor & indoor use.
Ground fault circuit interrupter gfci outlets are required in kitchens and bathrooms and within 25 feet of heating, and UV resistance, temperature, preventing discoloration and aging, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment to prevent electrical shock in areas subject to moisture.
Unbreakable polycarbonate decorator wall plates, screws and complete installation instructions included. It a single gang gfci electrical box that supports a standard duplex, grounded receptacle; Safe electrical GFCI outlet tester with TEST and RESET buttons and LED Indicator is designed to meet local and national electrical codes. For an added layer of protection, the gfci regularly conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault, 125 Volt, 20 Amp, provides continuous ground fault protection. When the gfci receptacle reaches the end of its' life the red indicator will turn on, it reminds you to replace the outlet in time.
3. TayMac #ad
Clear/Gray, TayMac MKG420CS Single Gang Weatherproof 15 Amp WRTR Self Test GFCI Kit, 1 #adTayMac #ad
- Superior commercial quality die-cast metal construction. Patented quick-fit keyhole mounting system allows cover installation under a minute. The premium powder coat finish provides maximum weather ability and scratch resistance. Weatherproof box has 3 1/2 inch outlets.
4. Leviton #ad
20-Amp, Gray, Leviton G5362-WTG 20A-125V Extra-Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Weather/Tamper-Resistant Duplex Self-Test GFCI Receptacle #adLeviton #ad
- Dual function status indicator light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status as well as correct wiring. Wraparound steel strap provides superior structural Integrity, especially in hard-use environments.
Line terminal clamps initially held open to expedite first time wiring. Back & side wire external back wire clamps. Designed for wet and damp locations to meet the requirements of nec section 406. 18.
5. Greenfield #ad
Greenfield CGFIHPS Series Weatherproof Electrical Outlet Box Cover, Gray #adGreenfield #ad
- Easy to install. Made in the U. A. Ul listed, Weatherproof. S. Diecast zamak alloy, Durable powdercoat finish, Corrosion resistant.
6. Legrand - Pass & Seymour #ad
1597TRWRGRYCCD4, Legrand radiant Self-Test GFCI Weather Resistant Outlets, Tamper Resistant, 15 Amp, Gray, Outdoor Outlets #adLegrand - Pass & Seymour #ad
- Weather resistant: designed for use outdoors or in wet and Damp locations. Seamlessly complete your project or remodel: matches other radiant devices and screw less wall plates by Legrand - Pass & Seymour.
Hidden tamper-resistant shutters protect against electric shock. Thinner profile than the competition: Legrand GFCIs leave more room for wires in your electrical box for easier installation.
Faster & more reliable connection: enhanced design features external pressure plates; enhanced back body and posted Terminal screws make wiring easy. Ensures optimal safety: outlet self-tests every 3 seconds, ensuring it's always ready to protect.
7. Faith #ad
Self-Test WR TR Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with Wall Plate, Weather and Tamper-Resistant GFI Duplex Receptacles, Faith 20A Outdoor GFCI Outlets, White, ETL Listed #adFaith #ad
- Tamper-resistant, slim gfci outlet: tamper-resistant shutter safety mechanism blocks access to power unless a plug is inserted, providing an extra layer of safety in households with children.
Specifications: electrical rating 20a/125v/2500w. Weather resistant: faith wr gfci's are made of UV-resistant materials deigned to withstand corrosion elements making it suitable areas subject to moisture, outdoor or indoor such as patios, kitchen or bathrooms.
Device detects and trips on ground faults within 1/40 of a second. Auto-test 20 amp gfci outlet: to ensure continuous protection against ground faults, the GFCI outlet conducts automatic self-tests.
Compliant with National Electric Code NEC requirements. Etl listed. Install in your bathroom, garage, kitchen, and basement. Meets or exceeds UL943 2015 standards. Gfci outlets: provides protection from electrical shocks that might occur from faulty appliances in damp locations.
|Model||20A WR TR GFCI Outlet|
8. ELECTECK #ad
White, Decor Wall Plate and Screws Included, Tamper Resistant GFI Receptacle with LED Indicator, ETL Certified, ELECTECK 15A Weather Resistant GFCI Outlet #adELECTECK #ad
- Unless both springs are compressed at the same time, the shutters can open. Easy installation with back or side wiring. An important next step to making the home safer for children. Contact customer service for a replacement.
Led indicator will always be on green, indicating the on-going protection. Gfci outlet provides electric shock protection and prevents the risk of electrical fire caused by ground fault, trips on actual ground fault and can be reset manually.
15a/125v/1875w, etl certified, 3-year limited warranty. Once it turns off, no matter it trips or works properly, it means power source circuit breaker breaks off or GFI is malfunctioning.
Standard wall plate, screws and installation instruction included. Tamper resistant tr receptacle has spring-loaded shutters that close off the socket openings. Weather resistant wr gfi is constructed with advanced UV stabilized engineering to provide superior corrosion, preventing from discoloration and aging, temperature, and UV resistance, ideal for outdoor use recommend to install with outdoor protective covers.
9. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters UL Listed 2-Pack 15 Amp Tamper Resistant and Weather Resistant GFCI Outlet with Wall Plate in White #adCable Matters #ad
- Safe electrical gfci outlet tester with test and reset buttons and a status LED is designed to meet local and national electrical codes; Self-testing GFCI outlet 15 amp performs an automatic test every five seconds and extinguishes the LED when malfunctioning or at end-of-life. Cost-effective 2 pack of tamper resistant gfci outlets provides an extra tamper resistant receptacle for new construction or a bathroom upgrade; GFCI TR electrical outlet provides a permanent solution instead of removable outlet baby proof covers; Pair with an outdoor receptacle protector for an outdoor GFCI outlet.
Screw-on matching faceplate coordinates with the gfci tr outlet for a safe and professional-looking installation in a living room or conference room; Mounting screws are included for the receptacle and faceplate; Options for either back wiring or side wiring of in wall receptacle.
Gfci tamper resistant outlet with safety shutters in the ac outlets prevents accidental insertion of foreign objects and complies with residential building codes; Ground fault circuit interrupter GFCI outlets are required in kitchens and bathrooms and within 25 feet of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment to prevent electrical shock in areas subject to moisture.
Ul listed gfci outlets 15 amp fit a single gang gfci electrical box that supports a standard duplex, grounded receptacle; Replace and upgrade an existing electrical outlet with safer tamper and weather resistant outlets or install a new GFCI location; WR receptacles provide superior corrosion, temperature, and UV resistance.
10. ELECTECK #ad
5 Pack, ELECTECK Weather Resistant GFCI Outlet, ETL Certified, White, Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with LED Indicator, 15-Amp Tamper Resistant Receptacle, Decorator Wall Plate Included #adELECTECK #ad
- Contact customer service for a replacement. Led indicator will always be on green, indicating the on-going protection. Once it turns off, no matter it trips or works properly, it means power source circuit breaker breaks off or GFI is malfunctioning.
Weather resistant wr gfi is built with uv stabilized engineering thermoplastic for protection against long term effect of exposure to sunlight as well as high cold impact, perfect for humid & outdoor environments like bathroom, kitchen, patio and balcony recommend to install with outdoor protective covers.
Ground fault circuit interrupter gfci receptacle is designed to recognize a ground fault in your wiring and immediately break the flow of electricity, thus protecting you from electrical shock.
Standard wall plate, ETL certified, screws and installation instructions included. Easy installation with back or side wiring. Tamper resistant tr receptacle with safety shutters mechanism inside, blocks access to the contacts unless a 2-prong plug is inserted, preventing accidental insertion of foreign objects and complies with residential building codes. 15a/125v/1875w, 3-year limited warranty.