As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sperry Instruments #ad
Yellow & Black, Home & Professional Use, Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester, Standard 120V AC Outlets, 7 Visual Indication / Wiring Legend #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Quickly read: bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication GFI6302. Rated: 10 ft drop and 250 lb crush, c-ul us, cat rating iii 300v, ce-marking and recognized by Occupational Safety Hazards Association OSHA as an National Recognized Testing Laboratory NRTL.
Gfci function: tests gfi outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets multiple outlets in kitchen or bath.
Frequency hertz 60Hz GFI6302. Warranty: sperry Instruments Backed Limited Lifetime Warranty. Durable: hi-impact resistant abs housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design GFI6302 and VD6504. Testing capability: standard 3-wire and gfci protected 120Volt AC Outlets. 10 ft drop and 250 lb Crush.
2. Klein Tools #ad
Receptacle Tester for GFCI / Standard North American AC Electrical Outlets, Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester, Detects Common Wiring Problems #adKlein Tools #ad
- Works on gfi outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device. Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles. Nominal voltage: 110/125v ac at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet.
Operating temp: 32-degree to 140-Degree Fahrenheit 0-Degree to 40-Degree Celsius. Built to withstand a 6. 6-foot 2m drop. Nominal voltage: 110/125v ac at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein - Geneva Supply #ad|
|Warranty||This product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage which occurs in shipment or failure which results from alteration, tampering, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper maintenance.|
3. Sperry Instruments #ad
Electrical AC Voltage Detector, Yellow & Black, Sperry Instruments STK001 Non-Contact Voltage Tester VD6504 & GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester GFI6302 Kit #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Verifies voltage presense: verifies the presence of AC Voltage prior to working on electrical installation or troubleshooting GFI6302 and VD6504.
Circuit sensing: non-contact sensitivity detects 50-1000V AC and patented battery self-test feature VD6504. Quickly read: bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication GFI6302. Durable: hi-impact resistant abs housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design GFI6302 and VD6504.
Audible and visible indicator: 360° visual and beeping audio Non-Contact Voltage Detection VD6504. Rated: cat rating iii 300v, c-ul us gfi6302, iv 600v, cat rating iii 1000v, vd6504 10 ft drop and 250 lb Crush GFI6302 and VD6504.
4. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools ET310 AC Circuit Breaker Finder with Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- This circuit breaker finder can quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected.
Operates on 90-120V AC circuits. Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located.
Transmitter incorporates a gFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices. Tester consists of two parts: a transmitter, connected to the electrical outlet or fixture and a Receiver, used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer|
5. KAIWEETS #ad
GFCI Tester CAT II 300V, Receptacle Tester with Voltage Display, KAIWEETS Outlet Tester 48-250V, Includes 7 Visual Indications and Wiring Legend for Home & Professional Use #adKAIWEETS #ad
- Testing capability: this receptacle tester detects the most common wiring faults in standard and GFCI electrical outlets, which is also with the standard 3-Wire and GFCI protected 220 Volt AC Outlets. Gfci function: this electric tester tests gfci devices by simulating ground fault conditions, which works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device.
Be careful of using this function on normal receptacles. Instant wiring identification: the red led indicators can be light up clearly for easy visual indication, when activated identify one of the seven common wiring options.
Capable of detecting the open wiring fault with open ground, open hot, reverse polarity, open neutral, hot/neutral reversed wires. An easy to understand chart on the tester helps determine wiring condition in outlet, based on LED lights results. Voltage display: this gfci tester with led display helps you to measure the socket voltage and display it clearly in the LCD screen, it is also designed with a compact ergonomic and Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing, which maintains an above industry standard impact & crush resistant rating.
It tests standard outlets that are wired in parallel to GFCI outlets multiple outlets in kitchen or bath, and outdoor receptacles require GFCI protection. It may cause house wiring trip. 7/24 customer Service. Safety certificate & warranty: this outlet tester with gfCI conforms to CAT III 300V and CE-Marking, which backed Limited Lifetime Warranty.
6. Gardner Bender #ad
110-125V AC, 7 Visual LED Tests, Gardner Bender GFI-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer, for GFCI / Standard / Extension Cords & More #adGardner Bender #ad
- Tests for ground fault interruption, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reverse, open ground, hot/neutral reverse and correct wiring. Compact and easy to use.
Tests: standard outlets, GFCI outlets, extension cords. Tester trips between 6-9 mA. Succession of yellow and red lights provide indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors.
|Brand||Gardner Bender #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gardner Bender #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
7. Taiss #ad
New Advanced with Voltage Display GFCI Outlet Tester 48-250V Power Socket Automatic Electric Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector Wall Plug Breaker Finder TA106B #adTaiss #ad
- Perfect for protect your security against the risk of electric shock. Wide application - widely used for electric maintenance testing, power strips testing and wall sockets testing in school, office sockets testing, laboratory, factory and other social field. Home improvement acceptance and safety inspection，It saves you lots of time in testing problems with sockets.
Electric socket tester - advanced socket tester for rapidly detecting whether the socket's wire connection is correct or not. Design with rcd/gfci test button - power outlet socket for correct wiring and RCD/GFCI trip function.
Portable design - compact size, light weight and convenient to use. The tester incorporates a built-in light so it can also be used in the dark, making you read it fast. It can test the protection system to ensure the household electrical safety.
The red led indicators can be light up clearly even in strong sunlight. Package content: 1 x advanced gfci outlet Tester； 1 x English Manual ；24 Months Warranty. 7 led light patterns - with 7 easy to read indicators to indicate the state of the socket, easy to judge: Correct, Open Neutral, Live/Neutral Reverse, Open Ground, Live/Ground Reverse, Open Live & Live Neutral Reverse. Bright led display - light patterns are well labeled on the back of the device itself. With voltage backlight LCD display for testing voltage.
8. Klein Tools (KLEBE) #ad
Klein Tools RT310 AFCI and GFCI Outlet and Device Tester for North American AC Electrical Outlet Receptacles #adKlein Tools (KLEBE) #ad
- Detects the most common wiring faults in standard, AFCI, and GFCI electrical outlets. Capable of detecting a dual-open wiring fault with simultaneous open neutral and open ground wires patent pending technology.
Tester delivers clear visual indication of the wiring condition at the electrical outlet. Test gfci devices by simulating ground fault conditions. Test afci devices by simulating arc fault conditions.
9. Power Gear #ad
Light Indicator, UL Listed, 50542, Outlet Tester, Gray, Power Gear 3 Wire Receptacle Tester, 6 Visual Indications #adPower Gear #ad
- Light indicates if wiring is incorrect. Tests standard 3-wire outlets. Provides 6 probable wiring conditions that are quick and easy to read for ultimate efficiency.
Lights indicate if wiring is correct and indicator light chart is included. Detects probable improper wiring conditions in standard 110-125 VAC outlets. Ul listed.
|Brand||Power Gear #ad|
|Manufacturer||Power Gear #ad|
10. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools 69136 General Purpose Twin-Lead Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- Neon lamp glows to indicate a live circuit. Handy pocket clip makes it easy to access and carry. Overall length: 7-7/8-inch; Weight: 005-pound. Neon lamp glows to indicate a live circuit.
Handy pocket clip makes it easy to access and carry. Tests voltage in the 90-250 volt range, AC or DC. 5-inch 127mm test leads have probes on the ends. Overall length: 7-7/8-inch; Weight: 005-pound. Tests voltage in the 90-250 volt range, AC or DC.