As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TapePlus #ad
Sealing & Patching Hot & Cold Air Ducts, Metal Repair, Professional Grade Aluminum Foil Tape, Perfect for HVAC, and Much More!, 2 Inch by 210 Feet 70 Yards #adTapePlus #ad
- Manufacturer money back guarantee - if you're ever unsatisfied with the product the Manufacturer will refund your order. Incredibly resistant - easily resists Moisture, Mold, Flames, Chemicals, UV Rays, and Performs well in any type of Weather!.
Perfect for sealing air ducts - designed to easily seal HVAC Air Ducts as well as another other Hot or Cold Intakes.
Sticks to any surface - designed for HVAC but easily sticks to any type of finish, just ensure surface is clean of debris. 2 inch by 70 yards - 33% more than the competition! - made in a Beautiful Silver Metal Finish. No questions asked! tapeplus is a USA Company with US Based Customer Support! .
2. Impresa Products #ad
Duct, Aluminum Tape/Aluminum Foil Tape – Professional/Contractor-Grade, Perfect for Sealing & patching hot and Cold HVAC, Pipe, Insulation Home and Commercial, 1.9 inch x 150 feet 3.4 mil #adImpresa Products #ad
- Sticks to virtually anything at high and low temps: Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Performs from -20 F to 220+ F. Professional / industrial grade: high-quality, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold-weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on a easy-release silicone paper liner to preserve the adhesive and provide ease of use.
Ensure that surface is clean, free of grease, dry, oil or other contaminants before applying aluminum tape.1. 7 mil foil and 1.
7 mil backing. Good for both indoor and outdoor use. Chemically resistant, weather, heat and light reflective. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces. Lots of tape means a great value: 1.
9 inches wide x 150 feet 50 yards. Holds up to whatever you throw at it: resists flame, moisture / vapor, odor, UV degradation, thermally conductive helping cooling/heating efficiency, some chemicals and smoke transmission. Wide variety of uses: ideal for an array of uses, sealing aluminum, temporary repair of metal surfaces, sealing hot and cold air ducts excellent HVAC tape, stainless and plastic seams / joints, including general repair, copper pipe fixing, duct insulation systems, etc.
3. 3M #ad
HVAC, 2.5" x 50 yd, 3M Aluminum Foil Tape 3340, Insulation, Fiberglass Duct Board, Metal Repair, 4.0 mil, Sealing and Patching Hot and Cold Air Ducts, Silver #ad3M #ad
- Vapor seal tape: 2. Hot and cold temperatures: combination of a foil backing and acrylic adhesive gives this tape a superb operational temperature range of -40F-300F -40C-149C.
0 mil total thickness with a strong, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive is ideal as a vapor seal tape for duct closure. 0 mil aluminum foil backing 4. Easy releasing liner: Poly coated Kraft paper liner protects the adhesive and keeps the tape ready for use.
Applications: heating ventilation air conditioning HVAC, vapor seal on reinforced fiberglass duct board, rigid fiber glass duct board, duct closure, flexible air ducts and air connectors. Listed for both ul181a-p and UL181B-FX. Long lasting: the foil backing serves as an excellent barrier against moisture, dust and many chemicals - making it strong, durable and long-lasting.
4. Berry Global #ad
48 mm Width, 9 m Length, 3.2 mil Thick, Aluminum, Nashua 322 Multipurpose Foil Tape #adBerry Global #ad
- Adheres to surfaces for an immediate seal. Moisture-, uv-, mold-, and mildew-resistant design. Multipurpose foil tape ideal for use in HVAC duct systems. Performs well in all weather conditions. Hand-tearable backing for easy application.
|Brand||Berry Global #ad|
|Manufacturer||Berry Plastics #ad|
5. RUI SPEED #ad
2 in x 99 ft 4 mil Reflectix Tape Perfect for HVAC, Sliver Aluminum Foil Tape for Duct Work, Cold Air Ducts, Metal Repair, Patching Hot #adRUI SPEED #ad
- Insulation tapeensure the heating and cooling effects of the material, it is very suitable for maintenance tasks and insulation tape, provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Hvac tape for ductsused for shielding, refrigerators, seaming and sealing, vents, dryer vent, air conditioning, Mainly used for HVAC, chilly air ducts, insulating, hoods, repairing, cars, etc.
Metallic duct tapecan be combined with most materials, whether metal or ground, can be cut into various specifications according to customer requirements, which is not easy to crack and damage after repeated use or multiple bending.
Rui speed foil tapemade from acrylic adhesive and Aluminum foil, High temperature resistance, it is a metal tape for duct work. Ducting tape aluminumusing high-quality pressure-sensitive adhesive, insulation, moisture, strong adhesion, against flame, UV degradation, anti-aging and other effects, good waterproof performance, corrosion.
6. Duck #ad
Silver, 1 Roll 1404523, 1.88 Inches x 30 Yards, Duck Brand HVAC Duct Sealing Tape #adDuck #ad
- Heavy-duty tape that works on both rigid and flexible ductwork. Indoor/outdoor use; Ideal for sealing both cold and hot air ducts. Rated for flame spread and smoke development. Easy to tear and UL181A-P listed. For use with a temperature range of -20 to 200 degree Fahrenheit.
|Manufacturer||ShurTech Brands, LLC #ad|
7. XFasten #ad
XFasten Aluminum Foil Reflective Duct Tape, AC Units and metalworks, Furnace, 2 Inches x 75 Feet, 3.6 mil, High Temp and Heavy Duty Metal Aluminum HVAC Tape for Duct Work #adXFasten #ad
- Withstands extreme humidity and temperature from -25°C to 190°C -13F to 374F. This adhesive aluminum tape provides excellent bond on metals, copper, plastics, ceramic and concrete. Conformable and pressure sensitive adhesive enables it to fit on corrugated joints and irregular corners.
Heavy-duty against flame, weather, corrosion and rusting. Excellent vapor and temperature barrier.
This metallic furnace duct tape for hvac and duct work is ideal for sealing hot and chilly air ducts, repairing seams and insulating duct pipes. Industrial-grade aluminum reflective foil tape equipped with high-heat capacity adhesive.
Increases temperature efficiency, moisture, making this dryer foil tape ideal for insulation, ac-units, ducts and vents. Residue-free and quick-release adhesive liner enables the average american with liTTLE TO NO EXPERIENCE in repair to produce PROFESSIONAL-GRADE sealing, both in looks and functionality.
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase|
8. ATack #ad
ATack Aluminum Foil Reflective Duct Tape, Furnace, 2" x 30 Yards, AC Units and metalworks, High Temp and Heavy Duty Metal Aluminum HVAC Tape for Duct Work #adATack #ad
- Insulating aluminum tape that is optimized for extreme humidity and temperatures from -25°C to 190°C -13F to 374F. Excellent vapor and temperature barrier. Residue-free and quick-release adhesive liner enables the average american with liTTLE TO NO EXPERIENCE in repair to produce PROFESSIONAL-GRADE sealing, both in looks and functionality.
This metallic furnace duct tape for hvac and duct work is ideal for sealing hot and chilly air ducts, repairing seams and insulating duct pipes.
Facilitates better energy insulation, AC-units, making this aluminum foil tape ideal for insulation, heat sinks, ducting joints, heaters and vents. Conformable and pressure sensitive reflective foil tape adhesive enables it to fit on corrugated joints. Bonds excellently to metal, plastic, copper, ceramic and concrete.
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|
9. Syurund #ad
1-Roll, Professional Adhesive Aluminum Foil Tape for HVAC, Aluminum Foil Tape, Pipe, Aluminum Air Duct Tape, 2 inch x 55 Yard3.9mil #adSyurund #ad
- Characteristicsthe thickness of our foil tape is 3. 9mil about 01mm and the thickness of 3. 9mil is moderate for use. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive makes this aluminum duct tape ideal for vents and ducting. Adhesive aluminum foil our high quality, cold resistance, high tensile strength premium aluminum tape has the advantage of strong, that equips with flexible and suitable thickness of aluminum foil and industrial grade adhesive liner.
A wide range of applicability to meet your daily needs. However, the flexibility is not so good, if it is too thick, or curl to a roll, and it's easy to imagine that it will be difficult to fit irregular surfaces of air duct, meanwhile, paste itself, and it's easy to scratch your finger just like a knife.
High temperature resistant tapewithstands extreme temperature from -20°C to 180°C. Characteristic of reflective aluminum foil tapeAdhesive Insulating foil Suitable for flat and irregular surfaces, and corners are available.
Daily usewide applicability, copper pipe fixing, stainless steel and plastic joints/joints, generally used for sealing hot and cold air ducts quality HVAC tape, temporary repair of metal surfaces, insulating aluminum duct pipes, aluminum alloy seals, etc. Resists flame, some chemicals and smoke transmission, weather, thermally conductive, moisture, corrosion and rusty resistant. A thickness less than 3. 9mil foil tape will be easy to be broke, you will annoy at its difficulty to take the back paper out. Good for both indoor and outdoor use.
10. HEATIT #ad
Metal Repair, Heating Cable Application etc, HEATIT Aluminum Foil Tape Professional Grade 2 inch x 30 feet 10yard Length Thick 5.3mil 2.4mil foil and 2.9mil Backing Paper for HVAC, Ducts, Pipes #adHEATIT #ad
- Flame retardant, uv resistant, Chemically resistant. Idea for indoor and outdoor applications: pipe heating cable attachment, cold and hot air ducts, duct insulation, aluminum sealing, general repair, HVAC, copper pipe fixing etc.
2. 4 mil foil thick and 2. 9 mil backing paper thick. Perform well in thermally conductive. Improving the heating and cooling efficiency. 2.
0 inches wide x 30 feet 10 yards length. A clean, dry and free of oil or grease surface is necessary before applying HEATIT aluminum foil tape. Heatit aluminum foil tape provide a tough, strong bond at low and high temperatures from -22 F to 248 F. Heatit aluminum foil tape can stick well to most surfaces by its high quality acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive.