As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. C.S. Osborne #ad
C.S. Osborne Dead Blow Hammer #391-2, 2 Lb. Mallet Made In USA #adC.S. Osborne #ad
- Head is filled with shot, which absorbs the impact of a strike, reducing the bounce-back. C. S. Osborne 2 lb. Other size hammers are also available in our shop.
Used in many applications. Osborne no. Dead Blow Hammer. Made in USA. 391-2 diameter of head face : 2-1/8" total length : 13-1/2" Weight : 2 Lb. Minimizes damage to the struck surface and controls force with minimal rebound.
2. C.S. Osborne #ad
3 Lb. Mallet Made In USA, C.S. Osborne Dead Blow Hammer #391-3 #adC.S. Osborne #ad
- Osborne 3 lb. Osborne no. Dead Blow Hammer. 391-3 diameter of head face : 2-1/4" Total length : 15" Weight : 3 Lb. Minimizes damage to the struck surface and controls force with minimal rebound.
Used in many applications. Made in USA. Head is filled with shot, which absorbs the impact of a strike, reducing the bounce-back. C. S.
3. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON Dead Blow Hammer Set 3-Piece | 30709 #adTEKTON #ad
- Width: 4, 4, 4. 8 inches. Dead blow hammers: 16, 32, 48 oz. Includes 3-pc. Height: 1. 6, 2, 2. 3 inches. Overall length: 11. 9, 13. 8, 14 inches.
Steel shot inside heads eliminates rebound, conserving energy of each blow. High-impact poly jacket surrounds the all-steel handles and heads, preventing marring of surfaces. Diamond textured handles for non-slip grip.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
4. Trusty-Cook #ad
Trusty-Cook Model 3-45 oz Polyurethane Dead Blow Hammer, Red #adTrusty-Cook #ad
- Polyurethane handle with steel core – extreme durability for the toughest jobs. No-slip grip – comfortable, durable grip for a strong hold in all conditions. Oil and chemical resistant – perfect for the automotive garage setting.
Multi-use mallet – use for automotive work, woodworking, sheet metal forming and other precision work. Dead blow technology – head holds vibration dampening shot for increase power & control.
5. Estwing #ad
DFH-12 Rubber Mallet, DFH12,Black Red & Yellow, Estwing, 12 oz Double-Face Hammer with Soft/Hard Tips & Hickory Wood Handle #adEstwing #ad
- Multi-use mallet – use for sheet metal forming, laminate flooring installs, assembling furniture, automotive work, upholstery work, tile setting, & more. Built for the pro – framers, carpenters, roofers, contractors, tradesman & serious DIYers.
Genuine hickory handle – designed to fit the grip of the user’s hand ensuring comfort & control. Made in the usa – our american made tools are proudly crafted Rockford, IL. Triple wedge construction – securely fastens hammer head to.
6. Estwing #ad
DH-18N , 18 oz No-Mar Hammer with Bounce Resistant Head & Hickory Wood Handle, Gray, Estwing Deadhead Rubber Mallet #adEstwing #ad
- Genuine hickory handle – designed to fit the grip of the user’s hand ensuring comfort & control. Protect your surfaces – premium rubber head helps to eliminate damage to your striking surface.
Made in the usa – our american made tools are proudly crafted Rockford, IL. Multi-use mallet – use for sheet metal forming, tile setting, upholstery work, laminate flooring installs & more. Features deadhead technology – reduces bounce and enhances control.
7. Estwing #ad
Estwing Sure Strike Drilling/Crack Hammer, MRF3LB, Blue/Yellow, 3-Pound Sledge with Fiberglass Handle & No-Slip Cushion Grip #adEstwing #ad
- Fiberglass handle – lightweight, durable handle offers a comfortable controlled swing with a ribbed grip to prevent slips. Forged steel head – maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work.
Versatility on the job – use with chisels, punches, star drills, hardened nails & more. Heavy hitting hammer – perfectly balanced to deliver powerful blows with an easy swing. Balance and temper – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available.
|Warranty||Estwing warrants its all steel hammers against failure in normal use, but does not warrant its tools against misuse, abuse or wearing out. Misuse could include, but are not limited to the following: a). Striking other hardened objects such as other tools, hardened nails, drills or chisels, etc. b). Pulling (attempting to withdraw) hardened nails, screws or nail sets. c). Filing of nick in claws or handles|
8. WILTON TOOLS #ad
Wilton B.A.S.H Dead-Blow Hammer Kit 11113 #adWILTON TOOLS #ad
- Lanyard hole: Safely secure hammer to wrist or stationary object. Ergonomic handle: Shaped and thickened for improved comfort and less vibration. Spark-resistant: safe use near combustible materials.
No-slip grip: Vulcanized rubber handle for secure grip while striking. Dead blow function: Eliminates bounce back when striking hardened surfaces. No exposed metal on face, head, or shaft.
|Brand||WILTON TOOLS #ad|
9. GEARWRENCH #ad
82244, GEARWRENCH Dead Blow Hammer with Polyurethane Head, 54 oz. #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Manufactured in Taiwan. Polyurethane head is resistant to cuts, splits, abrasions and extreme cold temperatures. Package weight: 1. 905 kilograms. Color: Black.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
10. GEARWRENCH #ad
68-532G, GEARWRENCH Dead Blow Ball Pein Hammer, 32 oz. #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Proudly made in the USA. Non-sparking, hot-cast polyurethane Body covers The steel shot CHAMBER and the steel reinforced handle. Steel face and pein Excel at striking punches and chisels or shaping and straightening unhardened metals.
Canister filled with steel shot in the hammer's head creates a dead blow effect to reduce rebound. Dead blow design also sustains impact, maximizes force, and absorbs the shock of impact.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Part Number||We offer a broad line of polyurethane de|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|