As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Oneida Air Systems #ad
Oneida Air Systems Super Dust Deputy 4" Cyclone #adOneida Air Systems #ad
- Sized right – retrofits on 1 hp – 3 hp single-stage dust collectors. Longer liferspan - prevents fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector, prolonging the lifespan on your filter. Us pat. Includes assembly gasket and hardware.
High efficiency - integrated air ramp and 4” neutral-vane inlet provide ultra-high efficiency. Approximately 21-5/8" height with 4" OD inlet and outlet. Easy installation - compatible with almost any dust collector, the lightweight and compact design makes for fast and simple installations. 7282074, d703401.
2. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
4 inch Dust Separator Cyclone Dust Collector Kit for Use with Barrels Trash Cans Buckets or Custom Built Containers #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Hardware pack and 2 ea. Once installed on a barrel, or any container barrel or box not included, box, this dust and debris separator keeps the larger, heavier chips coming from you machinery from getting into your dust collector impeller.4" in feed elbow ports for bottom side of separator 1 ea. This also helps prevents any unnecessary damage to dust collector impellers.
Hose, barrel or container are NOT included. Hose, barrel or container are required for this kit to properly work. Easy to secure 4" turn key hose clamps. 4" ports for top side of separator 2 ea. This cyclone kit will help protect your dust collector from unnecessary wear and tear.
The 4” separator cyclone kit comes with 2 ea. There’s no doubt about it, large cyclone dust collector systems are great! their value to larger and industrial or commercial workshop settings is immeasurable. This will ad years to the life of your dust collector and help keep your bag emptying chores to a minimum.
Another advantage to using cyclone style separators is that your bottom bag on dust collector machines or shop vacuum containers won’t fill up nearly as quick than they would without a cyclone style separator. What about the rest of us with garage size workshops who don’t want the noise, space consumption or simply the large cost of such a system in their home workshop? The 4” Dust Separator Cyclone Kit is the perfect and economical solution for the everyday woodworker with a smaller to midsize workshop. This keeps the large debris from slamming into your dust collector’s impeller or filling up your shop vacuums container to quickly.
3. Oneida Air Systems #ad
Oneida Air Systems Super Dust Deputy 4" Deluxe #adOneida Air Systems #ad
- Sized right – retrofits on 1 hp – 3 hp single-stage dust collectors. Us pat. High efficiency - integrated air ramp and 4” neutral-vane inlet provide ultra-high efficiency.
7282074, d703401. Longer liferspan - prevents fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector, prolonging the lifespan on your filter.
Deluxe kit includes a lightweight, 15-gallon dust bin with quick-release latch. Kit includes cyclone, and reducer. Easy installation - compatible with almost any dust collector, lid clamp, drum, the lightweight and compact design makes for fast and simple installations.
4. Taytools #ad
Taytools 114971 4 Inch Dust Collection Cyclone Separator Kit for Trash Cans, Barrels or Custom Built Containers #adTaytools #ad
- Convert dust collector to two-stage unit with this dust separator kit. Kit contains two elbows, two couplers, two hose clamps and all needed hardware.
Prevents debris from reaching the impeller and clogging the filter. Perfect for use with table, Saws, Planers, Jointers, Router Tables and much more. Inlet and outlet ports accept a 4” dust collector hose.
5. POWERTEC #ad
Buckets and Barrels, POWERTEC 70292 4-Inch Cyclone Dust Collection Elbows and Couplers Separator Kit for Woodworking Debris Containers #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Premium: all included parts are constructed of durable, rugged, anti-abrasion ABS plastic and optimized with an anti-clogging design for optimal efficiency. Application: working in combination with your woodworking dust cyclone, barrels, these dust collection fittings combine to give you in-feed and out-feed points when they are utilized with debris & dust buckets, or boxes.
Function: provides you with a set of easy-to-install components to create your very own 2-stage dust collection system.
Versatile: whether you’re working as a hobbyist or professional, you’ll find that these fittings and clamps to be a perfect fit for an assortment of planers, jointers, router tables and other 4” dust collector tool ports. Includes: 2 4” separator elbows, 2 4” Separator Couplers 2 Hose Clamps.
6. Taytools #ad
Taytools 114970 2-1/2 Inch Dust Collection Cyclone Separator Lid for 5 Gallon Pails Buckets Trash Cans #adTaytools #ad
- Inlet and outlet ports accept a 2-1/2” ID hose. Features a foam gasket for a superior seal. Elbow fitting on inlet side to induce cyclonic air flow. Convert dust collector to two-stage unit with this lid and 5 gallon bucket. Made from strong ABS plastic for durability.
|Manufacturer||Taylor Toolworks #ad|
7. Woodstock International #ad
Woodstock W1049 Large Dust Collection Separator #adWoodstock International #ad
- The future built on great brands. Built to serve the needs of our customers. Jpw is committed to providing unmatched service at every step of every business relationship. Stock more than 40, 000 replacement parts. Based technical service for all of our brands. U. S.
8. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70293 Cyclone Dust Collector and Separator Kit w/Clear 6 Gallon Dust Bucket, Hoses, Reducers, Couplers and Hose Clamps #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Easy to use: whether you’re connecting the separator directly to the dust collector, shop vac or tool dust port, you’ll find that it sets up quickly and easily while generating great separation.
Premium: all included parts are made from durable, high quality and temperature/heat resistant material with an anti-clogging design for optimal efficiency. Application: cyclone separator kit connects to your shop vac and tool dust collector ports and provides you with a complete assortment of components designed to capture and prevent wood chips and shavings from damaging your system.
Versatile: reducers and couplers work with most brands and dust collection systems, accommodating tools such as planers, drum sanders and jointers - Has everything you need to optimize your 2 stage dust collector set-up. Includes: dust separator, 6 gallon dust & debris bucket, expandable vacuum hose, couplers, reducers, hose clamps and more.
9. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
DCT Cyclone Wood Saw Dust Collection Garbage Trash Can Lid – Woodshop Dust Separator Lid for Woodworking Collector Tools #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- Easy to use: place the included curved elbow fitting on the input intake side to the Jointer of the cyclone can and your dust collector on the straight pipe output side; This creates a vacuum inside the trash can when it is running; Incorrect placement will not create a cyclone effect and dust will pass through.
Use your tools: fits most 30-gallon metal trash cans for best seal; Can outside diameter must be between 19 inches 48. 3cm and 2075 inches 52. 7cm; inlet and outlet ports accept a 4-inch 102cm hose. Various applications: create a vacuum system and use to build a dust separator for your woodworking power tools by placing in front of your dust collector, on a 30-gallon knockout drum, or your shop vac; Once in place, dust goes in the trash can and not to your tool.
Built to last: constructed from rugged abs plastic for reliable strength and longevity; Features a foam gasket for a superior seal; Elbow fitting friction fits under the inlet side induces a cyclonic airflow inside the can for increased efficiency.
Enhanced dust collector efficiency: use the dct cyclone wood saw dust collection garbage can lid – woodshop dust separator Lid for Woodworking Collector Tools in conjunction with a common trash can to improve your dust collector efficiency by converting to a 2-stage unit; Collects larger and heavier shavings and dust before they reach your impeller and collection bags; All sawdust and wood chips generated by power tools go in the trash can not in the bag so they do not fill up or clog the filter.
|Brand||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
10. Peachtree Woodworking #ad
PW401, 30 GALLON By Peachtree Woodworking, DUST COLLECTION CYCLONE SEPARATOR LID WITH HANDLE #adPeachtree Woodworking #ad
- Simply turn off your dust collector, lift the lid straight up & off the can for easy cleaning. The port holes protrude out to provide an easy hookup for your dust collection hose.
Also available in 5 gallon size SOLD SEPARATELY. Fits 30 gallon metal trash can. Works by drawing the air downward causing large debris to settle at the bottom of the can. The handle on the cyclone lid makes cleaning out the can a snap.