As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Makita #ad
2-Cutter, 10/Pk, Makita B-60872 3/16" x 6" SDS-Plus Bit #adMakita #ad
- Aggressive head geometry in primary cutter engineered for use in concrete. Centering tip features a more aggressive design for faster hole starting. Engineered for reduced vibration. Self-centering Carbide tip. Central guiding action engineered for more accurate holes.
2. SNUG Fasteners #ad
SNUG Fasteners Five 5 3/16" x 5-1/2" Carbide Tip Masonry Drill Bits for Concrete, or Block SNG532, Brick #adSNUG Fasteners #ad
- For applications in brick, concrete and block. Used by professionals from plumbers to re-modelers. For applications in brick, concrete and block.
Flat shank prevents bit slippage. Use with a standard drill. Package includes 5 premium concrete bits to be used with 1/4" Topcon style masonry screws. High quality carbide tip for fast cutting and extended life.
3. Sabre Tools #ad
Carbide Tipped for Brick, Stone and Concrete, Sabre Tools 10-Pack SDS Plus 3/16" x 6" Rotary Hammer Drill Bits #adSabre Tools #ad
- High quality sds masonry hammer drill bits designed to work in masonry applications; brick, stone, concrete, and block. 3/16” x 4” x 6" sds plus drill bit 10 pack set – Ideal for use with Tapcon concrete screws.
Sds hammer drill bit feature 2-flute self-centering carbide tip ensuring fast cut speeds and MAXIMUM life.
Compatible with all sds plus sized rotary hammer drills; Bosch, Makita, Hitachi, Milwaukee, DeWalt, Hilti, etc. Our sds drill bits haextended life – our concrete bits optimized design allows material to quickly exit the hole while allowing the concrete hammer drill bit to remain cool.
4. BOSCH #ad
Bosch 3/16 In. X 6 In. Hex Shank Hammer Drill Masonry Bit LBHX003 #adBOSCH #ad
- Asymmetric diamond-ground carbide tip – allows for fast drilling and longer bit life. Exclusive bosch-made carbide – delivers outstanding durability under heavy loads. Milled u-flutes with deep-cut spiral – delivers fast material removal.
Carbide-tipped masonry bit with upgraded hex shank design – engineered to provide long bit life and fast material removal. Upgraded hex shank – allows use in impact drivers and hammer drill/drivers for added versatility.
5. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Masonry Drill Bit, 3/16-Inch X 4-Inch X 6-Inch DWA5101, Impact Ready #adDEWALT #ad
- 1/4" hex Shank. Speed tip allows for quick penetration. For drilling in brick, block, & concrete. Innovative flute design.
6. Sabre Tools #ad
Brick, Sabre Tools 3/16 Inch x 6 Inch Masonry Drill Bit, 5, Carbide Tipped 5-Pack for Concrete, Impact Performance 3/16” x 6”, 1/4” Hex Shank, Stone #adSabre Tools #ad
- Bit features u-flute with self-centering carbide tip, ensuring fast cut speeds and MAXIMUM life. High quality masonry drill bits designed to work in; brick, concrete, stone, and block. 1/4” hex shank masonry bit set – Can be used with impact drivers and regular screw guns for added non-slip ability.
3/16” x 4” x 6" masonry hammer drill bits 5 pack set – Ideal for use with Tapcon concrete screws. Our concrete drill bits have an optimized design, allowing material to quickly move out of the hole while bit remains cool.
7. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT DW5406 3/16-Inch by 10-Inch by 12-Inch Rock Carbide SDS Plus Hammer Bit #adDEWALT #ad
- Increased steel prevents breakage. Package weight: 0068 kilograms. Elongated four flute helix for faster material removal. Rock carbide tip for longer bit life.
|Warranty||1 Year Full Warranty|
8. SNUG Fasteners #ad
Or Block SNG533, SNUG Fasteners Ten 10 3/16" x 5-1/2" Carbide Tip Masonry Drill Bits for Concrete, Brick #adSNUG Fasteners #ad
- Flat shank prevents bit slippage. For applications in brick, concrete and block. Use with a standard drill. For applications in brick, concrete and block.
Used by professionals from plumbers to re-modelers. Package includes 10 premium concrete bits to be used with 1/4" Topcon style masonry screws. High quality carbide tip for fast cutting and extended life.
|Brand||SNUG Fasteners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Snug Fastener #ad|
9. Makita #ad
Makita B-68731 3/16" x 3-1/2" Carbide Tipped Percussion Masonry Hammer Drill Bit #adMakita #ad
- For use in corded and cordless hammer drills for drilling holes in masonry materials including concrete, block, brick, plaster, and stone. Resharpenable for extended bit life. Carbide tipped for longer bit life. Wide roll forged flutes for longer useful drilling length and rapid dust removal.
10. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH HC2014B5 5-Piece 3/16 In. x 12 In. SDS-plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer Bits #adBOSCH #ad
- Ideal for anchoring and through-hole applications in concrete. 15 percent faster compared to S4L. Bosch-made carbide tip is tougher and more durable under heavy loads. Proprietary Bosch hardening process results in more holes per bit. Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life.