As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Newborn #ad
Newborn 930-GTD Drip-Free Smooth Hex Rod Cradle Caulking Gun with Gator Trigger Comfort Grip, 10:1 Thrust Ratio, 1/10 Gallon Cartridge #adNewborn #ad
- Handle and trigger are padded for comfort. Rod retracts after each pull of the trigger to help prevent dripping. Cartridges. Thermoplastic comfort grip. Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 1/10-gal.
All-steel, welded construction. Thrust ratio of 10:1 for use with low viscosity materials. Professional drip-free hex rod. Includes ladder hook. Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod. Professional-grade 1/10-gallon drip-free caulk gun.
2. Edward Tools #ad
All steel construction caulk gun for Dap, sealants, Industrial/DIY home use, etc., Edward Tools Drip Free Smooth Rod 10 oz Caulk Gun for standard Caulk tubes, 15:1 Thrust Ratio for all caulks #adEdward Tools #ad
- Lifetime warranty - we guarantee our caulk guns for life and will replace if it any component fails. Smooth pressure rod for less force required.
Heavy duty all steel construction with trigger release for easy caulking precision. Dripless design with rod retraction after pulling trigger. Half barrel design for secure hold of 10 oz caulks and sealants.
3. Albion Engineering Company #ad
Albion Engineering Company H10XD Viper Line Manual Barrel Cartridge Caulking Gun with Hex Rod, No Drip, 1/10 Gallon 10 oz, 10:1 Drive, Black #adAlbion Engineering Company #ad
- 10:1 manual drive cradle half-barrel frame cartridge adhesive caulking gun for use on 1/10 gallon 10 oz or 300 ml cartridges. Albion's viper line: basic guns designed for simple jobs.
Stores in flat tool box or use hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder. Legendary albion design and quality make this tool a leader in value. Features include built-in spout cutter, thumb release, cartridge puncture wire, ladder hook and no drip drip-free operation.
Thrust: 250 lbf, Pressure: 80 psi. Lightweight, and easy-to-operate tool with smooth, flexible, consistent quiet action and comfortable trigger. Typically offered at hardware, paint and DIY stores. We add to their value with our engineering and quality control.
|Brand||Albion Engineering Company #ad|
|Manufacturer||Albion Engineering Company #ad|
|Warranty||Albion products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Albion will repair or replace any product which examination proves to be defective in material or workmanship.|
4. XINQIAO #ad
10:1 Thrust Ratio, 1/10 Gallon Cartridge, Universal 10 OZ Silicone Caulk Gun with Drip-Free Ratchet Rod, Yellow, XINQIAO Caulk Gun Premium Caulking Gun #adXINQIAO #ad
- Powder coated handle and carbon steel trigger for corrosion resistance and comfort. We also have 18:1 and 15:1 cartridge guns. Whether you are a professional or casual DIYer, this caulking gun will meet your needs.
A seal puncture tool and a spout cutter are on the side of the gun. Anti-rust & durable- spray painted body, heavy-duty steel construction for better performance. Professional cradle caulking gun- 1/10-gal.
3 in 1 manual caulking gun- no need for an extra knife, hook or needle. For use with- caulks, sealants and adhesives from a tube. Cartridges, pushing force 1200n, steel half-barrel frame, 10:1 thrust ratio for use with low viscosity materials such as silicone.
You can dispense a controlled flow of silicone precisely, better than a smooth rod or hex rod caulk. Ratchet rod releases pressure- the rod has teeth that hold the rod in place and retract a little after each pull of the trigger, which helps minimize drips. The hook on the rod and lanyard on the handle allow it to hang on a ladder, or store easily.
|Part Number||XINQIAO-Caulk Gun|
5. Newborn #ad
10:1 Thrust Ratio, Newborn 102D Drip-Free Smooth Hex Rod Cradle Caulking Gun, 1/10 Gallon Cartridge #adNewborn #ad
- Seal puncture tool. 10:1 thrust ratio. E-z thrust. Cartridges. Thrust ratio of 10:1 for use with low viscosity materials. Built-in spout cutter. Welded plate in back for securing cartridge in place.
Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 1/10-gal. Rod retracts after each pull of the trigger to help prevent dripping. Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod. Drip-free spring clip.
6. AWF PRO #ad
AWF PRO Caulking Gun, Heavy Duty, 10 oz Caulk Gun, Pivoting Barrel, 18:1 Thrust Ratio, Rotating Barrel, Sintered Steel Catch Plate, Ideal For Contractors and DIY. Features Ladder Hook #adAWF PRO #ad
- Efficient & powerful! our awf pro caulking gun uses industry standard 103 oz cartridges. The pivoting barrel allows for seamless caulking around corners. So what are you waiting for, click the "Add To Cart" button, now! Bang for the buck! when you buy awf pro, you get more for less! Included is our AWF 2000 Pro Caulking Gun 1.
High quality caulk gun! tired of looking for a high quality caulk gun that won't let you down? You've come to the right place! Our AWF PRO Caulking Gun takes industry standard 103 oz cartridges and is perfect for frequent, high volume use.
It also features a convenient ladder hook and seal puncturing pin. Not a problem, we will offer you a full refund so you can get on with your day.
Easy to use! our awf pro caulking gun features a sintered steel catch plate, brass thrust rod bearing tube and thumb-activated instant pressure release tab to prevent excess caulk leakage. The 18:1 mechanical advantage provides 18 lbs. Money back guarantee! sometimes, you just don't get what you wanted. Of application pressure for each pound of force applied to the trigger handle, ideal for applying medium to high viscosity materials.
|Brand||AWF PRO #ad|
|Part Number||AWF 2000|
7. SolidWork #ad
SolidWork Professional Hand Caulking Gun with Highest 24:1 Thrust Ratio | Caulk Gun for processing all 10oz Sealant and Adhesive Cartridges or Tubes | Drip-free Silicone Gun | Blue #adSolidWork #ad
- Strongest and most stable construction - The high quality riveted steel and aluminum alloy construction of the SolidWork caulk gun guarantees perfect handling and long durability, even under extreme conditions.
Highest thrust ratio- the powerful 24:1 leverage of the SolidWork cartridge gun enables comfortable and fatigue-free operation even during long periods of use or in cold environments.
So it can be used for working with all common sealant and adhesive cartridges. Broad field of application - the caulk gun is suitable for cartridges with a size of up to 1/10 of a gallon.
100% money back - solidwork products are backed by german engineering design and service and we stand by it: If you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money - up to 1 year after purchase! That’s a promise! Handy tools included - the caulk gun features a ladder hook for easy hanging when not in use and a seal puncture tool for simple puncturing of older cartridges.
8. JES #ad
JES M26S 10 oz. 26:1 High Thrust Caulk and Adhesive Gun #adJES #ad
- Features built-in puncture pin and ladder hook. Professional caulk gun with 26:1 high thrust ratio, perfect for applying thicker materials, adhesives, or when working in low temperature environments.360-degree rotating cradle barrel for easy maneuvering in and around tight working areas.
Made with heavy duty metal barrel, handle, rod, plate and treated with premium finish, it has the durability to satisfy even the most demanding professionals. Cartridges. Use with 10 oz. Engineered to deliver materials smoothly and precisely, it is easy to use and produces great results.
|Manufacturer||JES Innovations #ad|
9. Dripless, Inc. #ad
Dripless 10oz Cradle Hex Rod Caulk Gun #adDripless, Inc. #ad
- Contractor professional cradle hex-rod caulk gun. Cartridges. Available in 10-ounce caulk cartridge. Seal puncture tool and spout cutter built into side for opening cartridges without a knife. Suitable for use with most caulks and sealants.
Features built-in ladder hook, seal punch and spout cutter. Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod. Hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder. Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 10 oz. Thrust ratio of 10:1 for use with latex, acrylic, and silicone.
|Brand||Dripless, Inc. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dripless, Inc. #ad|
10. Dripless Inc. #ad
Dripless Inc. ETS2000 Ergo Composite Caulk Gun #adDripless Inc. #ad
- Spout cutter built into side for opening cartridges without a knife. Thrust ratio of 12:1 for use with latex, acrylic, and silicone. Hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder.
Lightweight composite frame caulking gun for 10 oz. Cartridges. Revolving frame allows cartridge to rotate for maintaining bead orientation when caulking around corners. Engineered ergonomic grip to keep the wrist in a natural and balanced position.
Rugged composite construction weighs up to 40-Percent less than other models. Contractor heavy duty ergo composite caulk gun provides superior performance. Extra long clean-out rod that snaps in place when not in use; rotating barrel for corners. Recommended for acrylics, silicones, elastomeric or latex; available in 10-ounce cartridge.
|Brand||Dripless Inc. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dripless, Inc. #ad|