As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DFM Tool Works #ad
DFM Blue Curved Cabinet Scraper Cards MADE IN USA Traditional Set QTY 3 #adDFM Tool Works #ad
- Card scraper edge will last longer in hard wood with a High Carbon Steel, 50 C Rockwell. Burnisher is nOT included and recommended for best scraping performance. Scrapers need sharpening before use. Made in the usa from 0032" 081mm thick american Blue Spring Steel.
2. Kunz #ad
Kunz #80 Cabinet Scraper Plane #adKunz #ad
- Blade requires shaping / sharpening to suit users preference. Easier than using Hand-Held Card Scraper. For final preparation of Wood Surfaces. Made in Germany.
3. Taytools #ad
Taytools 773680 Cabinet Scraper Burnisher Unhandled Solid Carbide HRC 92-94 3/8 Diameter x 4 Inches Long #adTaytools #ad
- This unhandled burnishing rod is very cost effective as no handle is included. Creating a proper cabinet scraper edge referred to as a hook or burr is an important skill to learn and requires a dedicated burnisher.
Burnishers are tools with hard, polished rods that form or “draw out” the steel from the edge that is used to form the thin hook or cutting edge. A wood handle can easily be added later.
This solid carbide burnisher has a hardness of HRC 92-94. Each rod comes with a vinyl tip. Size is 3/8 diameter by 4 inches long. A cabinet scraper is a simple, refining a finish, old-world tool that has many uses in the modern woodshop. A well-tuned cabinet scraper can remove glue, tame tearout, or put a glass-smooth finish on wood.
4. DFM Tool Works #ad
DFM Tool Works Cabinet Scraper Burnisher Tool – MADE IN USA – with Hard Maple Handle and Super Hard High Speed Steel Rod #adDFM Tool Works #ad
- Made in the usa with super Hard High Speed Steel Rockwell 63-65. Beautiful hard maple Handle is Stained Cherry Red and Made to Last. Super hard steel easily Burnishes or Turns a Hook on Cabinet and Card Scrapers.
5. Taytools #ad
Ductile Cast Iron Body, Taytools 468327#80 Cabinet Scraper Plane, 2-3/4 Inch Wide Blade, Blade Hardness 48-51 HRC #adTaytools #ad
- Body made from stress-relieved ductile cast iron with precision ground sole. Sole precision ground to within 0001” over the entire length. Blade is hardened and tempered to 55-60 HRC. Blade is 2-3/4" wide,. 100" thick and ground to a 25 degree angle. Overall lengh 11-1/2", 2-5/8" wide.
6. Fulton #ad
Fulton Scraper Burnisher with 6 Piece Multi-Shaped Scraper Set 3 Rectangle 1 Beveled 1 Curved Convex and Concave and 1 Gooseneck Scraper #adFulton #ad
- The three rectangle scrapers of various thicknesses in this pack will work for the vast majority of your projects. The hardwood handle gives you a comfortable firm grip and helps provide leverage when placing pressure on the scraper. Scrapers are perfect making your surfaces extra smooth and ready for light sanding for the finishing process.
They are used to create a burr or an edge on card scrapers so that the scrapers can produce clean, smooth wood surfaces by scraping the wood. This burnisher is simple in design and is made specifically to create burrs on the edges of flat, curved or beveled card scrapers. The hardened, polished high carbon hrc 62-64 steel rod measures approximately 3/8 inch in diameter which makes it perfect for working the edges of your scrapers without any give.
Scraper burnishers are a staple in most every woodworkers shop. The 6 included scrapers are made from a strong carbon steel and come in various shapes for a wide variety of applications.
The curved convex and concave curves, gooseneck and beveled scrapers are ideal for working oddly shaped pieces like chairs, spindles, boxes and more. To do this, it is relatively simple to use. The idea is to roll the edges of your scraper to create a burr so that it produces fine, you simply tilt the burnisher slightly to one side of the scraper and run the burnisher along the edge repeatedly until you produce the burr you are looking for. Also included is a handy booklet on “How to Sharpen a Card Scraper Using A Burnisher” to get you started right out of the box.
7. DFM Tool Works #ad
DFM Tool Works Blue Cabinet Scraper Rectangle Sets- MADE IN USA, Multiple Sizes 2, 0.032" x 2.5" x 5" #adDFM Tool Works #ad
- 5" long edges are filed smooth for faster sharpening and burnishing of your tool. Burnisher is nOT included and recommended for best scraping performance.
Made in the usa from 0032" 081mm thick american Blue Spring Steel. Card scraper edge will last longer in hard wood with a High Carbon Steel, 50 C Rockwell.
8. HERMIT TOOLS #ad
HERMIT TOOLS Cabinet Scraper Burnisher with 4 Piece Multi-Shaped Scraper Set 2 Rectangle 1 Curved Convex and Concave and 1 Gooseneck Scraper #adHERMIT TOOLS #ad
- Cabinet scrapers are one of the most effective tools in your woodworkshop, when tuned properly, they are capable of producing a lustrous finish on most timbers.
The wooden handle is designed to fit the palm of the hand, comfortable to grip and easy to use. Help you hone the card scraper to save effort and non-slip. Crafted from carbon steel - curved scraper 4. 6” x 3. 15”, concave / convex scraper 6” x 2”, rectangular Scraper 5” x 2.
5”, 3 shapes are 0031” 080mm and 1 shapes are 0023” 060mm thick. The use of a scraper will significantly reduce the amount of sanding needed to complete a project, and give a much better foundation for your finish. Cabinet scraper burnisher with 3/8 inch diameter by 4. 75-inch hardened high speed Steel Rod Hardened to HRC 62-64.
9. Sharp Pebble #ad
Sharp Pebble Premium Whetstone Knife Sharpening Stone 2 Side Grit 1000/6000 Waterstone- Whetstone Knife Sharpener- NonSlip Bamboo Base & Angle Guide #adSharp Pebble #ad
- We only import & source premium quality material for the manufacturing of our Whetstones. Superior bundle: sharp pebble knife sharpening kit comes with double-sided #1000/ #6000 whetstone knife sharpener, knife sharpening angle guide, Real Handcrafted bamboo base for holding the stone, a simple instruction manual & detailed ebook with lots of Tips & Tricks which will appeal at every skill level.
Multipurpose use: this whetstone 1000/6000 sharpener kit is highly durable & long-lasting. Easy to use: our sharpening water stone kit is extremely user Friendly & easy to assemble.
And it can sharpen any blade out there, scissor, kitchen knives, bbq knife, steak knife, cleaver knife, Hunting Knife, sontoku knife, Straight Razor, be it any kitchen knife set, Japanese knife, sushi knife, Blade, paring knife, paring knife, Chisel, butcher knife, Pocket Knife, chef knife, barber clippers & more.
Get this simple yet unparalleled tool for home/professional chefs or as men's gifts. Sharp pebble whetstone uses water for sharpening, so no need of expensive sharpening/honing oils and No Mess while sharpening & it can be easily cleaned using water. Our proprietary composition of Aluminum Oxide along with sharpening compounds provides you with a superior cutting performance. Don't be fooled by identical-looking cheap knife sharpening stones. Premium quality: not all sharpening stones are created equal.
|Brand||Sharp Pebble #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mighty Dreams #ad|
10. Bahco #ad
SnapOn 474-150-0.80 Bahco 6-Inch Cabinet Scraper #adBahco #ad
- Overall length of 6-Inch. White plastic edge protector. Blade of cold rolled, hardened and tempered chrome nickel steel. Cabinet scraper. Specifically for carpentry work.