As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KASTFORCE #ad
KASTFORCE KF5002 Steel Bending Brake Sheet Metal Bender 28 Inch 730mm 20 Ga 1.0mm Capacity #adKASTFORCE #ad
- Max bending angle: 0- 135º. Max bending thickness: 1. 0mm/20ga mild steel. Max bending width: 730mm/ 28. 75inch.
2. KAKA INDUSTRIAL #ad
18 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity, Solid Sheet Metal Bending Brake, KAKA W1.2x610 24-Inch Sheet Metal Hand Brake #adKAKA INDUSTRIAL #ad
- 24-inch width and 18 gauge mild steel thickness. Bench top type can be hold by bench vise. 12 months warranty. Bending Radius adjustable. Mechanical Self-clamping handles.
3. Unbranded #ad
30" Steel Bending Brake Sheet Metal Bender Tool #adUnbranded #ad
- Heavy Steel Construction. Bends to 17 Gauge Mild Steel. Mounts to Bench. Makes up to 90 Degree Bends.
4. HURRICANE #ad
Hurricane 6 Inch Straight Jaw Sheet Metal Hand Seamer Non-Slip Pitted Handles #adHURRICANE #ad
- Heavy duty all steel Construction with Nickel Plated Finish for Durability. Casting jaws are Marked in 1/4 in. Double-dipped grip for Superior Comfort. Bending increments. Bend, seam or Flatten Sheet Metal.
5. KAKA INDUSTRIAL #ad
Solid Construction with Steel Frame Stand, KAKA Industrial MB-36, 36-Inch Sheet Metal Bending Brake, High Precision 20 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity #adKAKA INDUSTRIAL #ad
- Bends sheet metal to 12 gauge up to 18" wide, 16 gauge up to 36" wide. It would be a great purchase in term of long-term investment. The carrier will contact you one day before the delivery, please provide a valid phone number.
Both the upper handle and lower handle assist the operation of a project. This bending brake is very easy to operate. The compositions of this metal bending brake are solid heavy material that can last for long time operation.
Easy operation with upper and lower handle. Lift gate service will have extra charges and can be requested for you at a discounted rate, please send us a message stating you need the service.
The bending angel of this metal bending brake can rotate up to 120 degree. A valid phone number is REQUIRED. In a large extent, it will the adjustability of using this brake. High quality build and can last for long time heavy use. High flexibility can be achieved through changing the bending angle.
6. Malco #ad
22 Ga Capacity, Portable Mini Brake, 48 In #adMalco #ad
- Optional leg kit sold separately. Compact size. Accommodates sheet metal up to 4 feet wide. Bends narrow roof-flashing strips. Ideal for fabricating plenums or large transitions at the job site.
Makes compact fabrications as small as a 4-inch square. Bends up to 135 degrees in 22 gauge galvanized sheet metal. Adjustable strengthening ribs. Bends metal roofing components and roof flashing including copper and aluminum. Made in the USA.
7. Wiss #ad
WF24, Crescent Wiss 24" Folding Tool #adWiss #ad
- 3/8-inch and 1-inch depth folding channel to ensure proper depth alignment. Constructed of heavy 16-gauge steel that keeps folding channels from widening and ensures precise and accurate bends.
Commonly used for folding channels and making long uniform bends in sheet metal. Ideal for making long, uniform folds.
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
8. MH GLOBAL #ad
MH GLOBAL 36" Sheet Metal Brake Bender Bending Aluminum Steel #adMH GLOBAL #ad
- Designed for Bench Top Mounting. 36" sheet metal brake Bender Bending Aluminum Steel. Bending material gauge up to: 20 gauge mild steel & 14 Gauge Aluminum; Makes up to 90 degree bends, Angle 45 degree.
36 inch long mAXIMUM. C-clamp required* not includED; Make adjustments quickly using a protractor.
9. ABN #ad
3 Inch Straight Jaw Manual Metal Bender Tool Sheet Metal Bending Pliers Flattening Tool, ABN Sheet Metal Hand Seamer #adABN #ad
- Fits your needs: 1-1/4 by 3-inch 3. 2 by 7. 6cm jaw span provides a strong surface range for working; Bender jaw marked with 1. 4 inch. 6cm increments for precise bending measurements; Overall length of sheet metal bender tool is 8 inches 203cm.
Comfortable grip: dual-layer rubberized handles provide non-slip grips for increased control and efficiency; Straight-handled sheet metal roller bender tool provides maximum strength for general application bends. Manual hand seamers sheet metal tools: the abn 3 inch hand Seamer Sheet Metal Bending Pliers Tool helps you to bend, stitch, and flatten sheet metal and non-ferrous metals without the need for heavy-duty power tools.
Built to last: spring-loaded design and strengthened rivets gives an appropriately adjustable pressure and operating range to accommodate any metal-working or HVAC ductwork project; Durable steel construction adds maximum durability for heavy-duty applications; SGS, ISO, and CE certified.
Ideal for various projects: use as a sheet metal duct bender for HVACR projects, as a steel roller bender and aluminum bending tool for roofing and siding construction, or a manual sheet metal folding tool for metal-working art projects.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
10. Wiss #ad
Crescent Wiss 18" Folding Tool, WF18 #adWiss #ad
- 3/8-inch and 1-inch depth folding Channel To Ensure Proper Depth Alignment. Commonly used for folding Channels And Making Long Uniform Bends In Sheet Metal.
Ideal for making Long, Uniform Folds. Color and branding Updated 2019. Constructed of heavy 16-gauge steel that Keeps Folding Channels From Widening And Ensures Precise And Accurate Bends.
|Warranty||Standard Limited LIfetime|