As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NuMax #ad
NuMax SFR2190 Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2" Full Round Head Framing Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with Tool-Free Depth Adjust and No Mar Tip #adNuMax #ad
- It's ideal for professional construction contractors and home DIY projects. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, framing, finish, and Dewalt. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, Senco, flooring, Paslode, including staplers and nailers for siding, and roofing. It's perfect for framing, wood fencing, and sheathing. Minimum recommended air Delivery SCFM @ 90PSI:2.
4. Quality and durability: we manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, distributed, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Nailed it: this 21 degree pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, and interchangeable trigger for quick fire or single shot function.
The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. Our tools are sold, serviced, and warrantied in the USA. Versatile and powerful: the framing nailer features depth adjustment and a no mar tip, and it can also be used to install subfloors, roof decking, making it adaptable for different working surfaces.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
2. Bostitch #ad
BOSTITCH Framing Nailer, 1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch F21PL, Round Head #adBostitch #ad
- Includes 1 framing nailer. Lightweight magnesium design for durability. Patented push button adjustable depth guide of the framing nailer gun sets nails to desired depths.
1 1/2 inch to 3 1/2 inch framing nailer; 1, 050 inch pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger. Two nailers in one: includes two quick change nosepieces to convert tool to either framing or metal connector applications. Drives plastic collated 1-1/2-inch and 2-1/2-inch metal connector nails.
131-inch -. 148-inch diameter. 2 nailers in one: includes two quick change nosepieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications. Lightweight magnesium housing; integrated rubber skid pads; rubber grip. Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists. 14 1/4 by 20 1/2 inches; 8. 1 pounds; 7 year limited warranty.
|Warranty||1 year Limited|
3. 3PLUS #ad
3PLUS HFN90SP 3-in-1 Air Framing Nailer with adjustable magazine for 21/28/34 degree nails #ad3PLUS #ad
- Anti-dry fire mechanism extends motor life and prevents missing nails. Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user.
Quick change magazine angle for different fasteners collated at 21, 28 and 34 degree; Nails Length: 2-3/16" to 3-1/2"; operating air pressure: 70-120PSI. Adjustable depth control mechanism for more precise flush and countersink nailing; Toggle switch allows for easy change between single shot and bump fire mode.
Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when toe-nailing; Can choose to fit on no-mar tip for protecting work surface from unwanted damage.
4. 3PLUS #ad
3PLUS H2890SP 28 Degree Clipped Head Framing Nailer #ad3PLUS #ad
- Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user; no-mar tip eliminates damage to working surfaces. Compatible with Bostitch 28 degree wire collated framing nails and similar. Tool-free depth adjustment for precise flush or countersink nailing; dry-fire lockout feature extends motor life and prevents missing nails; with single sequential trigger installed.
Uses 28 degree 2 inch to 3-1/2 inch clipped head and offset round head framing nails. Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when toe-nailing.
5. 3PLUS #ad
3PLUS H2190SP 21 Degree Full Round Head Framing Nailer #ad3PLUS #ad
- Uses 21 degree 2 inch to 3-1/2 inch full round head plastic collated framing nails. Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user; no-mar tip eliminates damage to working surfaces; dry-fire lockout feature extends motor life and prevents missing nails.
Tool-free depth adjustment for precise flush or countersink nailing. Allows for easy change between single shot and bump fire modes. Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when toe-nailing.
6. 3PLUS #ad
3PLUS H3490SP 34 Degree Clipped Head Framing Nailer #ad3PLUS #ad
- Uses between 30° to 34° clipped head and offset round head, paper collated framing nails ranging from 2 inch to 3-1/2 inch in length. Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user; Tool-less depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink nailing.
Take off the no-mar tip to expose hardened claw tip for a secure grip when toe-nailing wood. Dry-fire lockout feature extends motor life and prevents missing nails; with single sequential trigger installed. Compatible with paslode 30 degree, Senco 34 degree framing nails and similar.
7. Metabo HPT #ad
The Pro Preferred Brand of Pneumatic Nailers, 21° Magazine, Accepts 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nails NR90AES1, Metabo HPT Framing Nailer #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Compliant: safety standards for pneumatic nailers in the United States. Lightweight: at only 7. Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty. Applications: great for flooring and framing, truss build-up, sub flooring, window build-up, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
Selective actuation: Allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch.
Nailer: 21 degree plastic collated framing nailer. Tool-less depth adjustment: Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials. Fasteners: accepts 2-in up to 3-1/2-in plastic collated framing nails. Award: rated the pro preferred nailer for 7 years running 2014 - 2020 by Builder and Developer Magazine. 5 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue.
8. Makita #ad
Makita AN924 21º Full Round Head 3-1/2" Framing Nailer #adMakita #ad
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance. Solid top-loading aluminum MAGAZINE for longer life. 113 too. Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails up to 3-1/2" X.
3 lbs. Lightweight design at only 8. 148 in diameter. Drives 21º plastic collated framing nails from 2" To 3 1/2" In length and. 148 in diameter.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Warranty|
9. Metabo HPT #ad
2-Inch up to 3-1/4-Inch Plastic Collated Full Head Framing Nails, Pneumatic, Metabo HPT Framing Nailer, 21 Degree Magazine, 5-Year Warranty NR83A5S #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Claw tip: hardened claw tip resists wear and grips wood for driving nails at different angles. Open nose: open nose design for easy extraction should a nail jam.
Rubber grip: Provides for superior control and comfort during use. Easy load: Rear loading magazine for quick replenishments. Magazine: 2-piece magazine for durability and replacement ease. Award: rated the pro preferred nailer for 7 years running 2014 - 2020 by Builder and Developer Magazine.
Includes: nr83a5s framing nailer and Safety Glasses. Trigger: selectable trigger mode; choose contact or single sequential actuation mode via switch in the trigger. Rafter hook: can be positioned on left or right side depending on user preference. Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty.
|Brand||Metabo HPT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Koki Holdings America, Ltd #ad|
|Warranty||5 year warranty|
10. Metabo HPT #ad
2-Inch up to 3-1/4-Inch Round Head | Tool-less Depth Adjustment | 16 Degree Magazine | NV83A5, Metabo HPT Coil Framing Nailer | Pneumatic | Coil Nails #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Applications: for wall sheathing, packing and crating work, subflooring, roof decking, and more. Power and speed: cylinder valve drive mechanism provides quick response and rapid, powerful driving.
Award: rated the pro preferred nailer for 7 years running 2014 - 2020 by Builder and Developer Magazine. Fasteners: accepts 16° wire coil nails from 2-IN - 3-1/4-IN. Rafter hook: can be positioned on left or right side depending on user preference.
Hardened claw tip: resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or toe-nailing. Selective actuation: Selectable trigger mode; choose contact or single sequential actuation mode via switch in the trigger. Quick reload: side load pop-out magazine for fast and easy reloads. Lightweight: only 8. 8 lbs or 9. 1 lbs if the rafter hook is installed lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability.