As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OEM TOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 22369 1-1/16 Inch SAE Socket #adOEM TOOLS #ad
- Thin wall design gets into tight spaces. Knurling position is optimized for best finger gripping position. Straight knurling indicates SAE sizes. 6 point. Deep marking for easy identification.
|Brand||OEM TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
|Warranty||OEM Limited Lifetime|
2. Craftsman #ad
1/2-Inch Drive, SAE, 1-1/16-Inch, CRAFTSMAN Deep Socket, 12-Point CMMT47532 #adCraftsman #ad
- Deep socket for increased accessibility. Full lifetime warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details. Meets or exceeds ASME specifications.
Full polish chrome finish for corrosion resistance. Large markings for quick socket identification. 12 point socket for quick engagement with fastener.
3. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT DW22952 1-1/16-Inch IMPACT READY Deep Socket for 1/2-Inch Drive #adDEWALT #ad
- Thinner than wrench Sockets for tough to access areas. Large laser etched markings - easily identifiable. Recessed corners distributes torque across flats - promoting life. Provides the impact driver user with a socket solution.
4. OEM TOOLS #ad
& Fits in Narrow Work Spaces | 6 Point | 1/2 Drive | Rust Resistant, OEMTOOLS 22429 1-1/16 Inch SAE Deep Socket | Thin Wall Deep Socket – Installs & Removes Recessed Nuts & Bolts #adOEM TOOLS #ad
- Greater access than other sockets: Deep thin-walled socket gets into tight spaces that normal sockets can’t access. Heavy duty application: 1-1/16 inch socket is useful for a variety of heavy duty repairs; Our tools are made for experts and aspiring experts.
More torque, safer on fasteners: posi-grip no-slip design provides off corner loading for greater torque; Chamfered ends allow the socket to easily slip over the bolt head; 6-point socket makes greater contact with each side of the fastener and does not round edges.
Durable build: special heat-treated alloy steel with a hard chrome finish—designed to withstand intense pressures and resist rust. Easy identification: Deep marking for easy identification; Straight knurling indicates SAE sizes.
|Brand||OEM TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited Lifetime|
5. Chudeng #ad
Including 1-1/16 Inch Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape, 3/4 Npt Thread, 44 Inch Long, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod- Magnesium Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters, 0.8 Inch Diameter #adChudeng #ad
- Extend service life of water heater: hot water tanks are made of steel which is very corrosive when exposed to water. That means magnesium anode rod is more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding. Advantages of magnesium anode rods compared to aluminum rods: The metallic activity of Magnesium anode rod is stronger than that of Aluminum anode rod.
Flexible design for tight areas: this 44 inch-long magnesium rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each, so it is easy to place it into the tight areas of water heaters.
3 teflon Sealing Tape. In this way, it can extend the service life of your water heater. Kit included: 1 44 inch-long magnesium rod, 3/4 npt thread makes it compatible with most water heater.
Magnesium anode rod-long lasting use: This heater anode rod is made of high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts. 2 1-1/16" hex socket tool, help you to replace the anode rod. Based on the electromotive series of metals we know that magnesium will corrode before the steel in your hot water tank.
6. About Fluid #ad
About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode Rod Complete Kit For Water Heaters | 44" Long | Get Rid Of Rotten Egg Smelling Hot Water! | Full-Roll Teflon Tape | 1-1/16" Socket Included Complete Kit | #adAbout Fluid #ad
- The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Each segment can be easily lowered, a few common hand tools, into your water heater. Our licensed plumbers and instructors have decades of experience. Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape and have plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
All you provide is a ½ inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a friend and your favorite beverage! not included. If the over-all length is a little too longrare cases, just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
Fits: almost all water heaters including; rheem, richmond, state, kenmore, reliance, ge, a o smith and many more that also use the standard ¾" npt anode rod Connection. This is why maintaining the anode rod by checking and or replacing every 2 years in your water heater ensures the anode rod decays, NOT THE WATER HEATER.
The brass cap is there to place on your drain, just to be certain your floors are always dry. The included 1-1/16” deep well socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. Learn from professionals using our easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, after you're done, and we have included every step in our manual. Our instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you.
|Brand||About Fluid #ad|
|Manufacturer||About Fluid #ad|
7. About Fluid #ad
Teflon Tape, About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode Rod Complete Kit For Water Heaters | 1-1/16" Socket, Reminder Decal Included | 44" Long | Get Rid Of Rotten Egg Smelling Hot Water! Complete Kit #adAbout Fluid #ad
- All you provide is a ½ inch ratchet or breaker Bar, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, a few common hand tools, into your water heater. Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape and have plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
The anode rod in your water heater is designed to erode instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Our instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you. Fits: almost all water heaters including; rheem, ge, richmond, kenmore, reliance, state, a o smith and many more that also use the standard ¾" npt anode rod Connection.
Each segment can be easily lowered, a friend and your favorite beverage! not included. The included 1-1/16” deep well socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. This is why maintaining the anode rod by checking and or replacing every 2 years in your water heater ensures the anode rod erodes, the anode rod is completely consumed usually just before your water heater warranty is up and the Water Heater Tank begins to erode and ultimately rusts, fails, NOT THE WATER HEATER.
Change the anode rod, cracks and leaks. Water heater installed in a tight space? even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. If the over-all length is a little too longrare cases, one-by-one, less than 12 Inches long each.
8. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive x 1-1/16 Inch Deep 6-Point Socket | SHD23027 #adTEKTON #ad
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion. Extra-large die-stamped size markings are easy to read and can’t wear off. Socket geometry is designed to apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off.
6-point socket opening provides an ideal, exact fit for hex-shaped fastener heads. Deep-length sockets reach into wells and accommodate the excess threads of longer shafts.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: tekton.com/tool-help|
9. Eleventree #ad
Extends the Life of Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters Tank-3/4"NPT threads 9.25 length-Magnesium Anode Rod, Eleventree 2 Pack RV Water Heaters Anode Rod #adEleventree #ad
- Fast delivery: fulfillment by amazon, eleventree provide the best quality product at the best possible price. Pack of 2: unscerw the anode rod to drain the tank. Always keep a spare in your RV.
Size and material typle: magnesium anode rod, ¾" threads, 9. 25" long, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket. Reliable quality：high quality rv hot water tank anode rods are a perfect replacement for suburban 232767 and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon water heater anode rod.
If the rod is mostly eaten away, replace with a new one. The exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action acused by hot water and prolongs the life of your water heater tank. Corrosion protection: extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water. Guaranteed reply within 24 hours and a 30-day money-back guarantee our customer service is unmatched.
10. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W32034 1/2 Drive 6-Point Socket, 1-1/16 #adPerformance Tool #ad
- The product is manufactured in Taiwan. Recessed edges. Large stamping for quick identification. Polished nickel chrome plated finish resists corrosion. Socket openings are designed to reduce fastener rounding.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|