As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kohree #ad
State, Richmond, Water Heater Protection Hex Head Flexible Anode Rod Includes 1 Tape Water Heaters Tank 3/4" NPT Threads for Rheem, GE, Kenmore, Reliance, Kohree Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod 44" #adKohree #ad
- Size: 44" long, richmond, reliance, using 1-1 / 16" socket. High quality materialkohree aluminum zinc Anode Rod is made of high-quality aluminum-zinc. If you have any questions, just feel free and contact us for help! It is more durable and safer compared to 316 stainless steel connectors.
And we provide a roll of tape to help you tighten the screw for preventing looseness. Easy installationthe 44" anode rod is hinged into four sections, flexible design allows you to install the rods conveniently even in a narrow place.
Good suitabilityit is used to replace the rusted bar in the water tank of the water heater, GE, which can be a perfect upgrade for Rheem, Kenmore, State, 3⁄4" thread, and more.
Full protectionkohree aluminum zinc anode rod can help you get rid of the unsatisfying rotten egg smell, prevent the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, and absorb the oxidized substances to prolong the life of the water tank. 100% customer satisfactionproviding high-quality products and excellent service has always been our top priority.
2. Kelaro #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod 44-inch Flexible by Kelaro #adKelaro #ad
- Our flexible rod allows in place installation with just over a 12" of clearance. Save money by changing the water heater anode rod every 2 years, not the whole water heater.
Sacrificial rod attracts bacteria from water, rather than allowing it to attack the tank itself. Universal fit: compatible with most hot water heaters including AO Smith, Rheem, Kenmore, Reliance, GE, Richmond, State and more.
Removes rotten egg odors sulfur and extends the life of your hot water heater. Installs in tight spaces - most water heaters don't have 4 Ft of overhead clearance to install a new solid rod without completely removing the whole heater.
3. Eau #ad
Upgraded, 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod, Eau Get Rid of Rotten Egg Smelling Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Rheem, Reliance,Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon #adEau #ad
- As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, fail and leak. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, then crack, and that's exactly what it will do. Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, the water heater begins to rust, strong reliable and off your mind! Get rid of rotten egg smell - aluminum zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
Aluminum zinc anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, Anode Rod, all in one box.
Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. Smith, kenmore, state, rheem, reliance, richmond, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Fits - almost all water heaters including; a.
|Part Number||44 Inch Kit|
4. About Fluid #ad
About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode Rod Complete Kit For Water Heaters | 44" Long | Get Rid Of Rotten Egg Smelling Hot Water! | Full-Roll Teflon Tape | 1-1/16" Socket Included Complete Kit | #adAbout Fluid #ad
- Fits: almost all water heaters including; rheem, ge, kenmore, reliance, richmond, state, a o smith and many more that also use the standard ¾" npt anode rod Connection. Eventually, cracks and leaks. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, a friend and your favorite beverage! not included.
Our licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. This is why maintaining the anode rod by checking and or replacing every 2 years in your water heater ensures the anode rod decays, the anode rod is completely consumed usually just before your water heater warranty is up and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts, and not your water heater! Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell in your home with our anode rod! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from a different material, instead of magnesium.
They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, just to be certain your floors are always dry. The included 1-1/16” deep well socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. All you provide is a ½ inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, into your water heater. Change the anode rod, fails, not the water heater. The brass cap is there to place on your drain, after you're done, Step-By-Step instructions.
|Brand||About Fluid #ad|
|Manufacturer||About Fluid #ad|
5. Blue Lightning Rod #ad
Stops Rotten Egg Smelly Water!, Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode Rod, Hex Plug, 42" #adBlue Lightning Rod #ad
- Has zinc to counteract SMELLY WATER. Anode rod is expected to Provide Over Two Years of Corrosion Protection. Flexible Design for Tight Areas.
6. Corro-Protec #ad
Eliminate Odor Sulfur/rotten egg smell, Corrosion and Reduce Limescale, Corro-Protec CP-R Water Heater Powered Titanium Anode Rod 40-89 Gallon Tank #adCorro-Protec #ad
- Quick and easy installation – we’ve included an easy-to-follow paper and step-by-step online PDF instructions to make installing your anode rod much easier. Permanent corrosion protection – designed to replace your 40-89-gallon water heater’s hex head anode rod, it can help defend against any level of water hardness.
Warranty & quality – manufactured right here in canada, our hot water heater anode rod not only extends the life of your tank but is backed by a 20-year warranty.
Say goodbye to odors – eliminate your water heat odor problem by removing the rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide with our advanced powered anode rod. Energy efficient design – by reducing mineral accumulation on the tank it can help improve the water quality while reducing stress on the tank to reduce energy costs.
7. Eau #ad
9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread, Rv Heater Anode Rod 2 Pack Eau Aluminum/Zinc Rv Hot Water Tank Anode Rod Suburban and Morflo, Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection #adEau #ad
- The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod fits for almost all water heaters including; A. O. The rv anode rod’s size and material type: aluminum/zinc anode rod, ¾" threads, 9. 25" long, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket. Pack of 2: unscrew the anode rod to drain the tank.
Rv water heater anode rod exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action accused by hot water and prolongs. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, then crack, the water heater begins to rust, fail and leak. The life of your water heater tank.
Always keep a spare in your RV. Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? Aluminum Zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod should be removed from the water heater’s tank annually for inspection and replaced when more than 6” of core wire is exposed at either end of the rod. Smith, kenmore, state, reliance, rheem, richmond, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection.
8. Osring #ad
Osring Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod 44 Inch with Aluminum Zinc Hex Head, Triple Defense Against Water Odor and Inner-Wall Corrosion, Including Teflon Tape #adOsring #ad
- Efficiently eliminating rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extending service life of your water heater tank. Hex plug anode rod with 4/5” diameter has standard 3/4” NPT thread connection.
Not recommended when water softener is in use! Perfect for most of water heaters, such as rheem and richmond! segmented flexible design keeps water anode rod can be cut to the right length to fit different sizes of heaters, for easy installation with Teflon tape provided! Easy to replace the anode rod by taking the hex head out and putting the new one into water heater tank.
Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank is made from aluminum-zinc alloy, strongly curing the smell of rotten egg in hot water.
9. The Water Connection #ad
Water Connection AR145 Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water. Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead. Standard 3/4" npt x 3" nipple fitting replaces existing water heater tank outlet anode rod.
Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank. Segmented flexible rod for easy installation; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
10. The Water Connection #ad
Water Connection AR139 Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead. Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank.
Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water. Segmented flexible design for easy installation; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters. Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod hex head only.