As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TapePlus #ad
Perfect for HVAC, Sealing & Patching Hot & Cold Air Ducts, More!, Metal Repair, Professional Grade Aluminum Foil Tape, 2 Inch by 210 Feet 70 Yards 3.6 Mil, High Temperature #adTapePlus #ad
- No questions asked! tapeplus is a USA Company with US Based Customer Support! Perfect for sealing air ducts - designed to easily seal HVAC Air Ducts as well as another other Hot or Cold Intakes.
Sticks to any surface - designed for HVAC but easily sticks to any type of finish, just ensure surface is clean of debris. Manufacturer money back guarantee - if you're ever unsatisfied with the product the Manufacturer will refund your order.
Incredibly resistant - easily resists Moisture, Chemicals, UV Rays, Flames, and Performs well in any type of Weather!.2 inch by 70 yards - 33% more than the competition! - made in a Beautiful Silver Metal Finish.
2. Romeda #ad
Aluminum Tape, Silver Tape Aluminum Foil Tape for Ductwork, Insulation Adhesive Metal Tape, Dryer Vent, 2 inch x 65 Feet Foil Tape 3.9 mil, HVAC, High Temperature Heavy Duty HVAC Tape #adRomeda #ad
- Paste more firmly, tear off more easily, leave no trace without residual glue. So foil tape of 3. 9mil is not easy to break and is your best choice. Our hvac tape is easier to strip the edges with a slight tear. What you get: 1 roll aluminum tape 2 inches x 65 feet, our 7*24 friendly customer services for peace of mind.
It is generally used for sealing hot and cold air ducts excellent HVAC duct tape, stainless steel and plastic joints/joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, sealing aluminum, copper pipe fixing, pipe insulation systems, etc.
Extensive applicability to meet your daily needs. The aluminum tape itself does not wrinkle and curl and is easier to work and saves you time. Persistent adhesion is provided at low and high temperatures.
The thickness of 3. 9mil is moderate for use. Easy to separate: due to the thicker foil and paper. The metal duct tape is too thin is easy to break, and too thick is difficult to fit the pipe surface. Metal glosses, good insulation. More sticky: our aluminum foil tape is made of premium pressure-sensitive adhesive. Multi-purpose: aluminum foil tape is suitable for smooth flat and irregular surfaces.
3. Syurund #ad
Aluminum Foil Tape Aluminum Air Duct Tape Professional Adhesive Aluminum Foil Tape for HVAC Pipe 2 inch x 65 feet Thickness 3.9mil #adSyurund #ad
- Daily usewide applicability, generally used for sealing hot and cold air ducts quality HVAC tape, copper pipe fixing, temporary repair of metal surfaces, insulating aluminum duct pipes, stainless steel and plastic joints/joints, aluminum alloy seals, etc. Super sticky makes your use more convenient.
Characteristicsthe thickness of our foil tape is 3. 9mil about 01mm and the thickness of 3. 9mil is moderate for use. Good for both indoor and outdoor use. A wide range of applicability to meet your daily needs. A thickness less than 3. 9mil foil tape will be easy to be broke, paste itself, or curl to a roll, meanwhile, the flexibility is not so good, you will annoy at its difficulty to take the back paper out.
However, and it's easy to imagine that it will be difficult to fit irregular surfaces of air duct, if it is TOO THICK, and it's easy to scratch your finger just like a knife.
Adhesive aluminum foil our high quality, high tensile strength premium aluminum tape has the advantage of strong, cold resistance, that equips with flexible and suitable thickness of aluminum foil and industrial grade adhesive liner. High temperature resistant tapewithstands extreme temperature from -20°C to 180°C. Characteristic of reflective aluminum foil tapeAdhesive Insulating foil Suitable for flat and irregular surfaces, and corners are available. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive makes this aluminum duct tape ideal for vents and ducting.
4. XFasten #ad
XFasten Professional Aluminum Foil Tape, 2 Inches x 55 Yards 3-Pack, 3.6 mil #adXFasten #ad
- Withstands extreme humidity and temperature from -30°C to 180°C. Industrial-grade aluminum reflective foil tape equipped with high-heat capacity epoxy resin and quick-release silicone adhesive liner.
Increases temperature efficiency, making this dryer foil tape ideal for insulation, ac-units, heaters and vents. Heavy-duty performance against flame, heat sinks, moisture, weather, corrosion and rusting.
This adhesive aluminum tape provides excellent bond on metals, plastics, copper, ceramic and concrete. Excellent flame retardant and vapor barrier. This metallic furnace duct tape for HVAC is ideal for sealing hot and chilly air ducts, repairing metal seams and insulating aluminum duct pipes.
Conformable and pressure sensitive adhesive enables it to fit on corrugated joints and irregular corners. Can be stored at any environment without degrading, making this aluminum duct tape ideal for window type AC and heaters, vents and ducting.
5. LLPT #ad
LLPT Aluminum Foil Tape 2 Inches x 70 Yards 210 Feet 3.6 Mil Industrial Grade Heavy Duty Adhesive HVAC Sealing Patching Hot Cold Air Duct Tape for Pipe Metal Repair A2210 #adLLPT #ad
- Size: proper 2” width is ideal for most repairs and sealing outdoor & indoor, 3. 6 mil foil thickness is stable during application and long lasting with much less wastage than thinner aluminum foil; 33% more than traditional size roll that one roll with LLPT aluminum foil meets most of your demands and finish the job. Llpt is dedicated to provide high utility on the product with competitive price with great packing protection during transition.
Very high bonding for plastic, concrete, ceramic, cut, copper/brass and other metals. Search llpt-tapes on amazon for other tapes like eva insulation tape, duct tape, PE Foam Tape, Silicon Tape, Woodworking Tape, Black/Gray/Clear Acrylic Tape, PET Repair Tape, Thermal Conductive Tape, Gaffer Tape and so on.
Pressure sensitive reflective foil tape enables to be fit on corrugated or irregular corners and joints. Llpt-tapes: llpt produces various tapes for industrial & commercial use with ideal sizes & thickness based on the desires of users. Llpt aluminum foil stays high stability and strength for long life support, oil, heat, vapor, ultraviolet UV, great efficiency on cooling and heating with operational temperature from -25°C to 190°C.
Application: industrial grade, electronics, seaming, heat shielding, kitchen masking to avoid oil in gap, plastic protection, efficient thermal conduction for HVAC systems, vents, electroplating, metal finishing, joining, vibration damping, recreational vehicle, construction, harness wrapping, sealing, heaters, AC units, industrial/home air duct, aerospace, milling, automotive, paint stripping and so on. Feature: supreme performance on resistance of flame, moisture, cold, weather, smoke and etc with strong butyl Acrylic coated adhesive and extra thickness of foil.
|Manufacturer||LLP International Group #ad|
6. 3M #ad
2 in. x 5YD. Vapor Resistant Silver Foil Tape Roll with Thermal Conductivity, Rubber Adhesive, Scotch 3311 Aluminum Foil Tape #ad3M #ad
- The vapor shielding tape also adheres to irregular surfaces, irrespective of the weather conditions. It can be used for aluminum seams and joints, sheet metals, and aluminum backed duct boards. Note: item is sold by Tape case an 3M Preferred Converter.
Temperature friendly: the odor resistant tape meets American UL-723 standards for flame spread and smoke. Applications: the silver aluminum tape can be used for shielding, seaming, odor, patching, and sealing to protect the materials from moisture, heat, and chemical transmission.
In width, 5 yd. The rubber adhesive tape dissipates excess heat and ensures heating and cooling efficiency of sensitive materials.
Specifications: this silver foil tape measures 2 in. 180 deg. It is ideal for use in repair tasks. Multipurpose tape: this adhesive foil tape works suitably well in general, commercial, fibrous and metal ducts, and industrial applications. In length, and weighs 032 oz. The paper-lined tape can sustain -10 deg. Adhesive tape: this foil tape with aggressive rubber adhesive sticks well to most surfaces.
7. CarterTM #ad
Hot and Cold Air Ducts, Insulation and More 1 Pack, Carter Professional Aluminum Foil Tape 2 inch x 165 feet – for HVAC #adCarterTM #ad
- This great product also comes with 10-year warranty for quality related issues. High quality materials: high-quality aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold or hot weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on an easy-release silicone paper liner.
100% money back guarantee: we offer 100% money back guarantee with no questions asked. Wide temperature range: -35° F to +260° F. Contents: 2 inches wide by 165 feet 55 yards aluminum foil tape with liner.
Coated with a rubber-based pressure sensitive adhesive, they provide an excellent barrier to vapor and conform to irregular surfaces. Strong adhesion and inmediate seal: aluminum foil tapes are used on seams and joints of fiberglass and aluminum backed duct board. Purchase with confidence and enjoy our risk-free offer. Aluminum foil tape may be used for shielding and covering thermal insulation.
8. LLPT #ad
LLPT Aluminum Foil Tape 2 Inches x 108 Feet 5.9 Mil Extra Thick Strong Adhesive HVAC Sealing Hot Cold Air Duct Tape for Pipe Metal Repair AF208 #adLLPT #ad
- Llpt is dedicated to provide high utility on the product with competitive price and great packing protection during transition. Llpt aluminum foil stays high stability and strength for long life support, cold, ultraviolet UV, oil, vapor, moisture, weather, heat, great efficiency on cooling and heating with operational temperature from -30°C to 260°C.
Size: proper 2” width is ideal for most repairs and sealing outdoor & indoor, 5. 9 mil extra foil thickness is more stable during application and long lasting with much less wastage than thinner aluminum foil; one coil with LLPT aluminum foil works even better than a few with thinner thickness.
Application: industrial grade, recreational vehicle, electroplating, automotive, joining, electronics, AC units, efficient thermal conduction for hvac systems, harness wrapping, sealing, industrial/home air duct, vents, seaming, milling, heaters, construction, heat shielding, vibration damping, metal finishing, aerospace, plastic protection, kitchen masking to avoid oil in gap, paint stripping and so on.
Llpt-tapes: llpt, foam tape, gaffer tape, mounting tape, duct tape, seal tape, butyl tape, produces various tapes for industrial & commercial use with ideal sizes & thickness based on the desires of users. Feature: supreme performance on resistance of flame, smoke and etc with strong butyl acrylic coated adhesive and extra thickness of foil 5. 9 mil. Search llpt-tapes on amazon for other tapes like acrylic tape, a brand you can count on, silicone tape and other tapes you might need.
9. Scotch #ad
2 in x 10 yd 3.6 mil Pack of 1, Scotch Aluminum Foil Tape 3311 Silver #adScotch #ad
- Conformable backing and pressure sensitive rubber adhesive adheres to a variety of smooth or irregular surfaces. Acts as a vapor barrier to insure the integrity of the insulation system.
Resists flame, uv degradation, moisture, some chemicals, weather, water vapor and smoke transmission. Can be used in most weather conditions and at a wide variety of temperatures. Thermal conductivity helps cooling and heating efficiency, improving efficiency in systems.
10. Lockport #ad
Aluminum Foil Tape for HVAC & Insulation — 3 Pack — Extra Thick 3.6 Mil Silver Metal Duct Tape — 2 Inch x 270 Total Feet — Heat Resistant, Waterproof & Professional Grade Tape for Ductwork #adLockport #ad
- Achieve consistent temperature control and a diminished carbon footprint with your well-sealed HVAC system. Extra thick durability – improve air system efficiency and enjoy clean installs with 3. 6 mil hvAC tape.
Strong in any setting – install heat resistant aluminum foil tape that’s built to take a beating in extreme places. Your extra-thick tape insulates better and is more resistant to tearing than flimsy competitors.
Press down on your pressure-sensitive tape and walk away from the job site with assurance that it will stay down and not peel up. Your waterproof, flame-retardant tape can handle temperatures from -22°F to 250°F.
Silver tape, golden savings – save big on monthly utility bills and feel more comfortable. Lasting adhesive strength – use insulating tape with serious staying power. Join the lockport family – put your trust in us and we’ll bring you professional-grade duct sealing tape, excellent customer service, and a full line of other tapes to meet your handy needs.