As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. J-B Weld #ad
64 oz., J-B Weld 40007 Wood Restore Premium Epoxy Putty Kit #adJ-B Weld #ad
- No project too big or too small: we have all the products you need to get the job done right. When applied it adds structural strength to areas of damaged or rotted wood. Woodrestore: is a hand mixable epoxy putty specially formulated to repair and rebuild wood quickly and easily.
Choose the product pros trust for your project. What the professionals use: builders, mechanics & repair pros know our products bond strong to a variety of surfaces in even the toughest environments.
Versatile & dependable: great for rotted or damaged wood, exterior posts, windows and furniture, repairs to doors, window frames and sills, large cracks and major repairs.
It contains no solvents, machined, filed and painted. It can be sanded, will not rot, reinforce or bond wood surfaces. Easy to use: it can be used to fill, build, shrink, crack or pull away. Jb weld always delivers the legendary performance of the World's Strongest Bond.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|
2. PC Products #ad
1 lb in Two Cans, Charcoal Gray, PC Products 167779 PC-7 Two-Part Heavy Duty Multipurpose Epoxy Adhesive Paste #adPC Products #ad
- High "wet grab" or tack of pc-7 Paste Epoxy makes overhead and sidewall work easy, without drip or sag. Pc-7 demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to mild acids, caustics, detergents, gasoline, fuel oil, salt and fresh water.
Application temperature range is 35 to 115 degrees F, and service temperature range is -20 to +200 degrees F. Fills holes, castings, and molds. Note: pc-7 will not bond to wax paper, Teflon, Polyethylene and some other plastics.
Seals oil, and water tank leaks, gas, as well as plumbing and masonry cracks. Pc-7 formulation provides extended working time, for large and critical jobs, which allow the user to reposition work or make changes.
Bonds many materials, brick, including fiberglass, ceramic, concrete, glass, many metals, wood, and rubber. Two-part multipurpose epoxy adhesive paste works as a bonding agent, sealant, and filler for a range of indoor and outdoor applications. Test a small area when in doubt.
3. PC Products #ad
163337 PC-Woody Wood Repair Epoxy Paste, Tan 16333, Two-Part 12 oz in Two Cans, PC Products #adPC Products #ad
- Provides work time of 30 to 40 minutes at 70 degrees F to allow for adjustments. High "wet grab" or tack of PC-Woody makes overhead and sidewall work easy without drip or sag. The pc-woody part b will not cure by itself and must be removed and mixed properly.
Excellent resistance to all weather elements, mildew dry rot, UV light, fresh and salt water, and chemicals present in pressure-treated wood. Note: pc-woody will not bond to wax paper, Teflon, Polyethylene and some other plastics.
Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with an application temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range of -20 to +200 degrees F. It is not recommended to mix pc-woody in teaspoon size increments or smaller, simply because of the likelihood of an ‘off-ratio’ mix.
This epoxy is made from real wood and has many characteristics of wood. Two-part epoxy paste to replace missing or rotted wood is resistant to mildew, UV light, dry rot, and fresh and salt water. Test a small area when in doubt. Pc-woody part b must be mixed with pc-Woody part A in equal volumes. High tack helps reduce drips and sags while hardening. Can be painted, stained, and machined after fully cured.
4. Protective Coatings #ad
Protective Coatings 16333 12 oz PC-Woody Epoxy Paste #adProtective Coatings #ad
- Two-part epoxy paste to replace missing or rotted wood is resistant to mildew, UV light, dry rot, and fresh and salt water. Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with an application temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range of -20 to +200 degrees F.
High tack helps reduce drips and sags while hardening.
5. PC Products #ad
Two-Part Marine Grade, Off White 160114, 1lb in Two Cans, PC-Products PC-11 Epoxy Adhesive Paste #adPC Products #ad
- Resists mild acids, caustics, detergents, fuel oil, gasoline, and fresh and salt water. Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with a temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range -20 to +200 degrees F.
High-tack paste can be used in vertical and overhead applications. Bonds many materials, glass, many metals, concrete, ceramic, including fiberglass, and rubber. Two-part marine epoxy adhesive paste bonds materials in dry, wet, and underwater environments.
6. RTG Supply Co. #ad
RTG Wood Rot Repair Epoxy Quart #adRTG Supply Co. #ad
- Once cured, may be sanded lightly then primed & painted, or varnished. Available in pint, quart, and half-Gallon Kits. No vocs, no odor, and suitable for interior and exterior use.
Each kit contains Part A resin, and Part B hardener. Clear, liquid epoxy treatment penetrates deeply to stabilize, harden, two-part, & seal rotted wood. 100% waterproof epoxy restores the structural integrity and original strength of the wood.
7. J-B Weld #ad
J-B Weld 8258 KwikWood Wood Repair Epoxy Putty Stick-7 inch #adJ-B Weld #ad
- Do it yourself: big or small, you can diy it with j-b weld. J-b weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond. J-b weld kwikwood is designed for all wood household diY repairs! Cure and set time: after kneading the two part formula together by hand, KwikWood takes 15-25 minutes to set and cures in 1 hour.
Product features and strength: j-b weld kwikwood has lap shear strength of 900 PSI.
Applications: window/door hinge repairs, knot hole repairs, Gouges and cracks in furniture, Dry Rot Repairs, gap fillers and more!.
J-b weld kwikwood: a hand mixable two part epoxy putty stick that is formulated to repair and rebuild wood. J-b weld kwikwood set and cure color is a light tan. Kwikwood will not shrink or rot and can be stained, tapped, drilled, molded, sanded and shaped. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|
8. PC Products #ad
Two-Part Repair, PC Products PC-Masonry Epoxy Adhesive Paste, 32 oz in Two Jars, Gray 73209 #adPC Products #ad
- Can be painted, stained, and machined after fully cured. Resists moisture and can be applied to both wet and dry surfaces. Non-sagging paste can be used on horizontal and overhead surfaces.
Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with an application temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F, and a service temperature range of -20 to +200 degrees F. Two-part masonry repair epoxy adhesive paste replaces missing concrete or fills cracks on deteriorating masonry.
9. Minwax #ad
Minwax 21600000 High-Performance Wood Filler, 12-Ounce Can #adMinwax #ad
- This item is a minwax high-performance Wood Filler, 12-Ounce Can #21600 Can be drilled, carved, planed, and screwed into. Purpose of use for Hardware, wood-fill.
This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. This product is manufactured in United States. High-performance wood filler. Will not shrink, crack, or fall out. Hardens in 15-minutes; sandable in 30-minutes.
|Manufacturer||MINWAX COMPANY, THE #ad|
10. PC Products #ad
Gray 71021, PC Products PC-Concrete Epoxy Adhesive Paste for Anchoring and Crack Repair, Two-Part 102oz in Two Pails #adPC Products #ad
- High-tack paste resists moisture for application in damp environments and can be used in vertical applications. Provides work time of 20 minutes and cure time of 4 hours at 75 degrees F. Two-part epoxy adhesive paste to fill and repair cracks in concrete, grout-filled block, bolts, and to anchor threaded rods, and dowels into concrete, and unreinforced masonry.
Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications with an application temperature range from 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range from -20 to +115 degrees F. Meets astm c881-99.