As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Neiko #ad
Red, NEIKO 03068A 1/2-Inch Drive Extendable Ratchet Handle | 72 Tooth Reversible Ratcheting Feature w/Soft Grip Handle | 12 to 17-1/2” Lengths #adNeiko #ad
- Long-reach: telescopes from 12 inch to 17-1/2 inches for longer reach; soft rubber grip to prevent slippage and enhance comfort. Durable: made with drop forged, heat treated chrome vanadium steel for increased durability; abrasion, oxidation, corrosion, and shock resistant.
Convenient: quick release drive head with spring loaded ball bearing detents for locking sockets.
Pro-grade: 72-tooth ratchet mechanism rotates in precise 5-degree increments and can withstand high amounts of torque. Professional quality: heavy duty ratcheting handle, fully reversible; Quick release drive head with spring loaded ball bearings for locking sockets.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
2. Craftsman #ad
CRAFTSMAN Ratchet Wrench, Pear Head CMMT81749, 1/2-Inch Drive, 72-Tooth #adCraftsman #ad
- Quick size identification: Large Markings. Minimal arc swing: 72-Tooth Ratchet Wrench. Corrosion resistance: 1/2 ratchet has full polish chrome finish. Meets or exceeds ASME Specifications.
3. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 03103A 1/2 Inch Drive Ratchet | 72-Tooth Reversible | Quick Release 10 Inch Oval Head CR-V Steel #adNeiko #ad
- Comfortable: versatile drive body is 10-inches long with a contoured grip for comfort and pairs well for home maintenance and car or truck repair.
Versatility: one touch button at head of drive secures socket into place and quickly releases without hassle to loosen or tighten. Convenient: specialized tear drop, pear head design features 72-tooth mechanism for efficiency, strength and durability with a 5 degree swing.
Quality: precision machined and heat treated chrome vanadium steel is the perfect combination for hardness and torque ability for heavy duty work. Pro-grade: fast finger touch flip switch serves the forward and reverse function to maneuver direction of socket turn when working in tight spaces.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
4. TOMMARS #ad
TOMMARS 1/4, 1/2 Inch Drive Stubby Ratchet Set Mini Ratchet Quick-Release Head 72-Tooth 3-Piece, 3/8 #adTOMMARS #ad
- The offset switch makes the gear perfectly engage, preventing slipping and free-wheeling. Our mini ratchets exceed the ANSI standard. The three sizes work together, saving more space for the current compact engine, 1/2" drive ratchet, 4.13", and it can be easily operated even with large hands.
Advantages ratchet wrench quick release head can lock the socket firmly and will not accidentally fall off. The quick-release reversible head design is used to replace the socket by touching the middle part, and the driving direction can be changed by flipping the biased drive switch.
Specifitions 1/4", the length is 3. 54", 3/8", small and light, 5.31" respectively. Professional design the ratchet head reversible 72-tooth gear only needs a 5-degree swing arc to operate.
Our goal is to meet or exceed tool standards. High-quality material the stubby ratchet set is of premium chrome vanadium steel structure. Fully polished chrome-plated surface, corrosion-resistant, easy to wipe, stylish thread design, and non-slip. Applicable scenarios 1/4" drive ratchet is used for disassembling small screws such as furniture and household appliances, 3/8" drive is used for auto repair, motorcycles, and electric vehicles, and 1/2" drive is used for automobiles and motorcycles.
5. DEWALT #ad
SAE, DEWALT Ratchet, 1/2-Inch Drive DWMT81098, Quick Release #adDEWALT #ad
- Countoured, ergonomically designed handle with anti-slip grooves for comfort and control. 1/2 ratchet features quick-release button mechanism for positive lock on sockets. 72 tooth gear system for high torque ratcheting.
Low profile directional lever. Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASME standards. Chrome vanadium steel construction for strength and durability. 5-degree arc swing and slim head design of the ratchet wrench is made for maneuverability in restricted areas.
6. SATA #ad
ST13971U, SATA 1/2-Inch Drive Quick-Release 72-Tooth Ratchet with an Teardrop Head, Full-Polished Chrome Finish #adSATA #ad
- Fast engagement 72-tooth ratchet supports tighter turns and quickly engages fasteners. Increased productivity 5° ratcheting arc allows you to turn fasteners in tight spaces, increasing the tool’s range. Quick-release quick-release function makes switching between sockets a breeze.
Professional-grade tool sata 1/2-inch drive ratchet is ideal for tightening or loosening large to extra-large fasteners. Hassle-free design teardrop, low-profile head offers better access, while a flush-mounted switch lets you change directions with ease.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
7. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive x 24 Inch Quick-Release Ratchet | SRH11224 #adTEKTON #ad
- Sleek and simple handle design offers comfort and control in a variety of hand positions. Fully polished exterior has a chrome plated finish that's corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean.
Stated length is true working length, from center of drive tang to end of handle. Biased drive direction switch ensures the ratchet gear is engaged at all times, preventing slips or free-wheeling.
Unlike conventional "low profile" designs that focus on controlling only the thickness of the head, we reduced the size in every dimension: height, width, and length. Long handle provides extended reach and extra leverage. Quick-release drive tang locks securely on to sockets so they won't accidentally fall off. 90-tooth gear produces a working swing arc of just 4 degrees.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
8. EZRED #ad
EZRED 1/2" Drive Extendable Ratchet, MR12 #adEZRED #ad
- Innovation at its finest: we make high quality hand tools & accessories, HVAC, LED flashlights & work lights. Get the job done with EZRED tools! We specialize in tools for battery, tool organizers, construction, heating, electirical, ratchet sets, professional tradespeople & home DIY'ers!.
The ezred difference: leading with innovation, our focus is to design, manufacture & durable professional grade tools & deliver the most functional & lights.
No-slip grip: this telescoping 1/2" drive ratchet was built to last. It has a thermal plastic over-molded handle that ensures a firm non-slip grip so you can get the job done with all the torque you need! Quality hand tools: we've got all of your tool needs covered with our wide array of of lights, 12v battery tools, tool organizers, ratchets, pliers & so much more!.
Extendable ratchet: this durable ratchet features an extendable handle that extends from 13. 75" to 20" & a precise 5-degree drive head with 72 teeth for greater access. Exceeds ANSI torque requirement.
|Manufacturer||E-Z Red #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
9. Proto #ad
Proto J5450BL 1/2" Drive Long Handle Classic Pear Head Ratchet,16",BLK Ox #adProto #ad
- Reversing lever design for quick, one-hand operation, Made in USA. Alloy steel drive gear for strength and durability. Low profile head for access in constricted areas. Robust 24-tooth design with 15 arc swing. Black oxide finish.
|Manufacturer||Stanley Proto #ad|
10. Mr. Pen #ad
Ratchet Wrench, 1/2" Drive, Mr. Pen- Ratchet, 1/2 inch Wrench, Socket Wrenches, 1/2 Ratchet, Socket Wrench, 1/2 Ratchet Wrench, 1/2 Drive Ratchet, 1/2 inch Drive Socket, Ratchets, 1/2 inch Ratchet #adMr. Pen #ad
- 10-inch-long dual direction Gear Ratchet With 1/2 Inch Drive. High quality plastic handle Helps To Apply High Torques With Excellent Grip And Comfort. Made of forged chrome vanadium steel and heat treated for extra strength for heavy Duty Applications - Anti-Dust Design Seals Out Dusts And Debris, Protects The Gear, And Maintains Internal Lubrication For Sustained High Performance Over Time.
Finger touch flip switch provides Easy Reversing Of The Socket Turn Direction When Working In Tight Spaces. 24-tooth oval head design with 15-Degree Swing Arc.