As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. POWERTEC #ad
3, POWERTEC 71008 110/220V Single Phase On/Off Switch #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Function: provides you with a master or emergency power off safety switch box designed to safeguard your woodworking machines. Specifications: dual voltage: 110v/220v; single phase | rated current: 2 hp / 35 amps at 120V; 3 HP / 20 Amps at 230V | Approved according to UL508 E195428.
The start button can be locked to prevent unauthorized use. Push-button power: switch features a simplistic, color-coded design with indented/bump style buttons to signify the switch has been opened or closed.
Versatile: works with a wide assortment of popular name brand table saws, jointers, drill press, belt sanders, dust collectors and other power tools. Plus a convenient design that fits deep gang boxes or standard boxes with an extension ring 6-32 hardware not included. Includes: 1 single Phase On/Off Switch.
2. Woodstock #ad
Woodstock D4157 110/220 Volt Single Phase On/Off Switch #adWoodstock #ad
- Start button can be locked out of service. Also rated for 3 horsepower motors; 220-Volt; Up to 20-Amp. Rated for 2 horsepower motors; 110-Volt; Up to 35-Amp. Fits basic electrical boxes.
3. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71007 110 V to 220V Paddle Switch for Power Tools #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Versatile: works with a wide assortment of popular name brand table saws, router tables, bandsaws and other power tools. Includes: 1 power Tool Paddle Switch.
Features: large color coded emergency stop paddle for visibility, labeled and easy-to-install wiring, PLUS a convenient design that fits deep gang boxes or standard boxes with an extension ring 6-32 hardware not included.
Function: performs as an emergency power off safety switch box designed to safeguard your metal and woodworking machines. Rated: single phase, dual voltage 110/220 volt smart switch, 2 hp/35 amps at 120 volts; 3 HP/20 amps at 230 volts | Approved according to UL508 E195428.
4. Fulton #ad
Fulton 110V Single Phase On/Off Switch with Large Stop Sign Paddle for Easy Visibility and Contact for Quick Power Downs Ideal for Router Tables Table Saws and Other Small Machinery #adFulton #ad
- That means both of your hands can stay engaged on the project while you bump the power off with your hip or knee. The stop sign paddle measures approximately 5-3/8” tall by 3-7/16” wide to make it easy to see and even easier to contact when needed. The heavy duty male cord is approximately 66 inches long and is used to plug the switch unit into your standard wall outlet.
Reaching down and underneath your router table or contractor table saw to try and locate the power switch can be very cumbersome as well as very dangerous while your feeding stock through. Many router table setups don’t even have an external power switch separate from the router itself.
With this uniquely designed and easy to locate paddle button stop power tool switch you can simply bump the large stop sign paddle with your knee or hip to shut the power off. Please take note that the paddle button stop power tool switch is 15 amps and will not work with power tools drawing higher amperage.
Keep this in mind when connecting to your machinery. A large green start button is always visible on the top side of the paddle. Check your machinery before using this product. We have all been in a situation where we need to quickly turn the power off on our router table or contractor table saw and both of our hands are a bit pre-occupied. This switch was designed to work with smaller machinery like routers and smaller table saws.
5. Ortis #ad
110V Single Phase On/Off Switch, Ortis Router Table Switch with Large Stop Sign Paddle Easy Contact for Quick Power Off for Table Saws and Other Electrical Equipment #adOrtis #ad
- The paddle switch allows a maximum current of 16 amperes and 1800 watt power. When we need to shut the power off right away, it can be very dangerous and troublesome to hunting around for a switch under your router table or table saw.
Please keep this in mind when connecting to the machine. The 1. 5 feet long female cord is to accept the power source plug from your router or other power tool, and the 5. 5 feet long male cord is to plug into your standard wall outlet.
Hands-free: never need to take your hands off the work-piece. The on/off power switch is installed just two screws and can be mounted to most type of material. The switch has two cords. Compatibility: this switch is approved by ul, router tables, rohs standards.
The large sign paddle uses high-hardness materials and is more durable. Both cords are heavy duty to stand up to everyday exposure in workshops. Just plug it in and you are ready to go. A lot safer and easier than usual. Easy to locate: large paddle for emergency stop. Compatible with basic electrical boxes and table saws, CE, drill presses and other electrical workshop equipment.
6. Shop Fox #ad
Shop Fox D2751 110-Volt Paddle Switch #adShop Fox #ad
- Fits 7/8 by 1-1/2-Inch opening. Oversize paddle; Removable lock out key. Switch is rated for 110 volts and 20 amps.
|Brand||Shop Fox #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shop Fox #ad|
7. Lutron #ad
Lutron Skylark LED+ Dimmer Switch for Dimmable LED, Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs | Single-Pole or 3-Way | SCL-153P-WH | White #adLutron #ad
- Provides over 250 lighting levels so you can create the perfect light for any activity. Tested on 1, 000s of bulbs and dozens of brands for flicker-free dimming. Works with up to 150 watts of dimmable LED/CFL bulbs or 600-Watt of Incandescent/Halogen bulbs.
Installs in as little as 15 minutes in homes of all ages – NO NEUTRAL REQUIRED. Slider dims and brightens the lights. For list of recommended bulbs view "Compatibility Chart".
Lutron patented technology to optimize the dim range of your bulb and prevent interference with other dimmers in the home. Includes 1 skylark led+ formerly C. L dimmer switch; coordinating wallplate sold separately. Rocker switch turns lights on/off to favorite light level. Can be used in single-pole or 3-Way applications, where lights are controlled from one or two locations.
8. POWERTEC #ad
120V, POWERTEC 71355 Magnetic On-Off Switch #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Compatible: fits most standard boxes, and designed to work with induction and brush motors – equipped with a mounting size of 0 Function: performs as a safety switch box, ultimately preventing accidental start-ups for your power equipment and electric woodworking tools, while providing you with an easily accessible replacement power switch.
Includes: magnetic On/Off Switch wiring diagram included.
Ratings: for ½ horsepower motors, 120 volt, tuv, cE, CSA, and up to 16 amps - Approved by UL, ETL standards.875" 1 7/8". Features: quick emergency stop technology to keep you and your machine safe if power is interrupted, button seals for environmental and dust protection, plus spade terminals and easy-to-use color coded buttons for quick and simple operation. 875" 7/8" x 1.
9. Lutron #ad
PD-5NE-WH, Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting ELV Dimmer Switch for Electronic Low Voltage Light Bulbs, White #adLutron #ad
- Wireless remote control: for added convenience, off, use with wireless Pico remote PJ2-3BRL-GXX-L01 to turn your lights on, or dim and brighten with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home. Control your way: caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, your voice or from the wall; schedule lights to change at set times or activate scenes with the touch of a button bridge required.
Replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the bracket and Pico over the backbox. Technical details: works with up to 250w of dimmable led/CFL, 500W of incandescent/halogen or ELV, or 400W MLV; 10W minimum load required.
Includes: 1 caseta dimmer switch; coordinating wallplate sold separately. Get more, even your existing bulbs. Most connected: caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Amazon Alexa, Ring, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand smart bridge required.
Get smart control of multiple styles of dimmable LED, SPEND LESS: 1 Caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once; make many bulbs smart, incandescent, and halogen bulbs. Easy 3-way setup: create a 3-way by mounting pico to almost any wall surface - no cutting holes or pulling wire, with a wall mount bracket PICO-WBX-ADAPT sold separately. Peace of mind: set lights to automatically adjust with seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; enable smart away to randomly turn your lights on/off to look like you’re home even if you’re away smart bridge, L-BDG2-WH, required.
10. DEWENWILS #ad
Wireless On Off Power Switch, Expandable Remote Light Switch Kit, 100ft RF Range, Compact Design, White, DEWENWILS Indoor Remote Control Outlet #adDEWENWILS #ad
- 100 ft rf range strong rf signal works through walls and doors without any interference; up to 100ft range in open areas; does not require line of sight between the remote controller and receiver with the individual ON/OFF button. Extend your remote system programmable and expandable, remote control switch set can be programmed to work with Dewenwils HRLSXXA series Remote Light Sockets sold separately and extra receivers & remotes of same HRS10XB model.
Hassle-free quick to install with tool-free set-up; simply plug in and use; no programming or setting up required; 12V 23A battery included; perfect for the elderly and those with limited mobility or back pain; make your life convenient, safer, and energy efficient; ETL and FCC certified.
Remote control remotely turn on/off indoor lighting fixtures, hard-to-reach outlets, Christmas decorations, fans, lamps, chargers, and other appliances with a push of a button; wireless switch receiver kit can also be turned on and off manually. New design remote outlet compact size remote control outlet switch takes up 1 wall socket only; smaller than most of other indoor wireless outlets; new concise design fits for any room décor.