As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1-7/8 Inch Combination Wrench | WCB23048 #adTEKTON #ad
- 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15 degrees to create clearance for fingers. Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish.
Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off. Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
2. OEMTOOLS #ad
For Open End Box Wrench Set, Jumbo Tools, Jumbo SAE Wrench Set, 2 End Wrench, OEMTOOLS 22111 1-7/8" Jumbo Combination Wrench, Combination Tool #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Raised panel: great strength and functionality is essential when completing tough jobs; Our jumbo combination wrenches feature a raised-panel design which reduces weight while maintaining strength; Great fit for any large combination wrench set. More torque: the box end of this combination wrench kit incorporates a radius corner design that engages the flat end of the fastener, not the corners, which provides 15% to 20% more torque; Our jumbo wrench is a perfect addition to your jumbo wrench set.
The 15-degree offset design provides knuckle clearance and allows you to work in tight areas. Offset design: sometimes it is difficult to accomplish tasks because of obstructions; Thanks to our open ended wrench, this isn’t an issue.
Distributes stress: the open end of this combo wrench is designed with a continuous curve that distributes stress back into the handle; These jumbo wrenches increase strength and reduce spreading, slippage, and damage to the fastener. Durable finish: it is important to have tools that are built to last when you are working on jobs that require removing or tightening; Our combination wrench features a chrome plated finish, making the wrench easy to clean and resistant to corrosion.
3. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W347B 1-7/8-inch Combo Wrench #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Size: 1-7/8" combo Wrench. Increased torque power: the box ends feature rounded corners to enable greater turning capabilities even on the most stubborn nuts and bolts. Durable construction: Drop forged and hardened chrome alloy steel. Professional style: Raised panel, full pattern design.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
4. Sunex Tools #ad
Sunex 960A 1-7/8-Inch Jumbo Combination Wrench #adSunex Tools #ad
- Will meet a variety of needs. Lifetime warranty. Made of super durable chrome molybdenum. Cr-mo alloy steel for long life. Top quality at best values.
|Brand||Sunex Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sunex International #ad|
5. Allied Tools #ad
Allied Tools 20024 1-7/8-Inch Raised Panel Combination Wrench #adAllied Tools #ad
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. Easily wipes clean. Drop forged and heat treated carbon steel contraction. Ansi tested for hardness & torque.
|Brand||Allied Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Allied Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty: This product is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. If any defect is found, return it prepaid to Allied for repair or a free replacement. Consumer Hotline: 800-248-6657 Hours 7:00am-3:00pm Pacific Standard Time Monday - Thursday|
6. GEARWRENCH #ad
9054D, GEARWRENCH 12 Pt. Ratcheting Combination Wrench, 1-7/8" #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Sleek head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet will not fit. Surface drive provides a stronger grip on fasteners, reducing fastener rounding. Ratcheting box-end needs as little as 5 Degree to move fastener VS 30 degree for standard box end wrenches.
7. GEARWRENCH #ad
GEARWRENCH Long Pattern Satin Combination Wrench 1-7/8", 12 Point, 81822 #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Open end off-corner loading design provides up to 25% more torque. Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding.
Size conveniently stamped on the head and beam for quick identification. Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life. 15° offset for better access in tight spaces.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
8. GEARWRENCH #ad
SAE, Long Pattern, 81921, GEARWRENCH 5 Pc. 12 Pt. Combination Wrench Set #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Long pattern Length. Surface drive plus on open End: Stronger Grip, Reduces Fastener Rounding. Offset box End for Increased Access. Up to 25% more Torque.
9. Neiko #ad
2" Sizes | For Large Trucks or Vehicles | Black Oxide Finish, NEIKO 03129A Jumbo Combination Wrench Set | 10 Piece | Standard SAE 1-5/16" #adNeiko #ad
- Convenience: each wrench set is stored in a flexible canvas carrying pouch that rolls up neatly for safe storage and comes complete with brass grommets for easy hanging in your automotive workspace.
Supreme quality: this jumbo wrench set is an extra-large combo set of 10 combination open-end and 12-point wrenches to loosen and tighten large nuts and bolts up to 2 inches. Includes: 10 sizes: 1-5/16", 1-13/16", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-5/8", 1-3/8", 1-7/8", 1-11/16", 1-7/16", and 2" with engraved size markings for easy identification and accuracy at the job site.
Heavy duty: this large wrench set is made of extremely strong, drop-forged, heat-treated steel with a black oxide finish to promote longevity and long lasting service life in your tool collection at home or in the garage.
Design: each open ended grip can hold tightly onto fasteners while the 12-point open end is able to reach to those narrow and tight spaces to give you leverage in the most difficult areas of application.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
10. Mountain #ad
Long, Reversible; MTNRM6, Mountain 5-Piece Metric Double Box Universal Spline Reversible Ratcheting Wrench Set; 8 mm, 18mm, Flexible, 90 Tooth Design #adMountain #ad
- 90 tooth design- this mountain product comes with a patented 90 tooth design which is excellent for tight working spaces. Collar- raised box end gear provides more surface contact and access to recessed fasteners.
Patented design- innovative internal gear mechanism and Spherical profile Spline Plus makes this one of the best performing ratcheting wrenches available.
180 degrees - the 180° rotating head on both ends of the wrench allows the ratchet wrench to flexibly bypass obstacles for easy use at any angle. Versatile- extra long, flexible and reversible making it the most versatile set of ratcheting wrenches on the market.
|Warranty||LIFETIME WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ABUSE|